DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It just may not matter. I think he obstructed justice, asking for loyalty, asking McCabe who he voted for, admitting he fired Comey for "Russia thing," lying and a few other things. But what does it matter? I don't think this will be tried in a court. And the only way he can be held accountable for interfering with our institutions of justice--a serious thing--is through the political process of impeachment. That will be sh it show of misinformation, grandstanding and useless drama. So I don't know if this goes any where. 

Now if it can be connected to a conspiracy with Russia to influence our election, that's another matter

Well gee Gator, throwing in the towel this early? Aren't there some other highly speculative falsehoods you can spread? You probably can't connect him to the Lolita Express since that connection is already taken, but Midget Bowling is always a good one to throw at somebody. 

3 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I guess.

At this point, I feel like a substitute teacher in a class of first graders.  This kid says some other kid took his pencil.  That kid says the other one is lying.  I turn my back and somebody makes a fart noise.  Everybody's laughing.  Try to find out who did it, everybody points to somebody else.  More fart noises.  More laughing.  It descends into all the kids running around screaming, throwing stuff. 

Right now all the politicians & pundits need to sit down at their desks with their heads down so we can have a little quiet time.  I don't care who started it.  Everybody needs to be quiet so we can get some work done here.

We really can't stop at this point.

The truth of the matter is, that given the information now coming out, either the DNC, the Clinton Campaign, the Obama Administration, etc engaged in highly illegal activities weaponizing the US intelligence agencies against political enemies and then attempted a coup to cover up their crimes; OR Congressional Republicans and President Trump are weaponizing those same agencies to enact a coverup.

Both of these acts are treasonous, and one or the other is happening.  We need to sort it out, and through the process those properly alleging treason must be permitted to do their patriot duty to prosecute it; while the other party will certainly loudly protest and distract while their crimes are being exposed.

23 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I guess.

At this point, I feel like a substitute teacher in a class of first graders.  This kid says some other kid took his pencil.  That kid says the other one is lying.  I turn my back and somebody makes a fart noise.  Everybody's laughing.  Try to find out who did it, everybody points to somebody else.  More fart noises.  More laughing.  It descends into all the kids running around screaming, throwing stuff. 

Right now all the politicians & pundits need to sit down at their desks with their heads down so we can have a little quiet time.  I don't care who started it.  Everybody needs to be quiet so we can get some work done here.  It's !@#$ing lord of the flies with this crap.

:)

giphy.gif

P.S. Not everyone in the DOJ and FBI are angels. The career managers are more concerned with protecting and advancing their careers and they ride the political waves. To think otherwise is foolish.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

We really can't stop at this point.

The truth of the matter is, that given the information now coming out, either the DNC, the Clinton Campaign, the Obama Administration, etc engaged in highly illegal activities weaponizing the US intelligence agencies against political enemies and then attempted a coup to cover up their crimes; OR Congressional Republicans and President Trump are weaponizing those same agencies to enact a coverup.

Both of these acts are treasonous, and one or the other is happening.  We need to sort it out, and through the process those properly alleging treason must be permitted to do their patriot duty to prosecute it; while the other party will certainly loudly protest and distract while their crimes are being exposed.

I watched Hannity last night and it was hilarious. He was rattling off nonsense so fast connecting all these long quotes to scary ideas while showing pictures of evil Hillary. Made no sense but I can see in the above post its working to muddy the waters. 

30 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I guess.

Right now all the politicians & pundits need to sit down at their desks with their heads down so we can have a little quiet time.  I don't care who started it.  Everybody needs to be quiet so we can get some work done here.  It's !@#$ing lord of the flies with this crap.

:)

Did you think that maybe people are trying to confuse the electorate by raising loud distractions? The more confusion, the less the truth gets a fair hearing 

Good tactic really 

23 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Yes, the Left has been using that tactic for over a year now. It's quite boring, actually. Let's hear with the IG has to say about the corruption in the FBI and DOJ. I'm sure you'll find it fascinating.

:lol:

Yeah, just the left uses misdirection & noise.  Ok.

5 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Because the CNN headlines about Trump have TWO scoops of ice cream while everyone else only had one isn't noise.

5 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

They both do. Without question. 

But in this case, from these specific reporters and paper, color me suspicious. 

Maggie should have been ousted for her disastrous work pushing WMD in Iraq on behalf of her USIC sources. The same sources, I'm sure, which are feeding her to this day. Schmidt has already thrown his hat behind Comey, coordinating his leaks. 

A lot of damaging stuff came out yesterday in the form of texts, including the outing of a Washington Post Reporter as using both Strzok and Page as his "unnamed source" for dozens of articles the last year. Then this "story" hits right at the buzzer for the day's news. 

It's a pattern that has repeated itself throughout this investigation - and they've always been wrong in the end.

(For reference: Barrett of the Washington Post/Wall Street Journal)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/26/controversial-fbi-officials-linked-to-wall-street-journal-and-washington-post-leaks/

Lastly, knowing Strzok and Page were key DOJ/FBI investigators on: #1) the Hillary Clinton investigation; #2) the Trump/Russia Counterintelligence Investigation; and, #3) the Robert Mueller investigation; and knowing they were leaking to the media to shape the outcomes of their own investigative narrative in each example; it makes you wonder who else within the DOJ and FBI team was also leaking to the media.

Then again, FBI Director James Comey was doing the same thing.

It seems to be a strange way to run a department that depends on integrity.

13 hours ago, Cugalabanza said:

Do you doubt that it happened as reported?  There are multiple sources and seems solid.

We’re not claiming that anything criminal happened.  Just more insight into what’s going on in the WH.

Color me skeptical, as I've seen how this bratwurst is made.  

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They both do. Without question. 

But in this case, from these specific reporters and paper, color me suspicious. 

Maggie should have been ousted for her disastrous work pushing WMD in Iraq on behalf of her USIC sources. The same sources, I'm sure, which are feeding her to this day. Schmidt has already thrown his hat behind Comey, coordinating his leaks. 

A lot of damaging stuff came out yesterday in the form of texts, including the outing of a Washington Post Reporter as using both Strzok and Page as his "unnamed source" for dozens of articles the last year. Then this "story" hits right at the buzzer for the day's news. 

It's a pattern that has repeated itself throughout this investigation - and they've always been wrong in the end.

Clearly the TIMING of these things is no coincidence.  That part of it is obviously intentional and meant to distract.  That stuff is going on all over the place. 

But this story, Trump wanting to fire Mueller.  I don't doubt for a second that it happened this way.  It's 100% consistent with everything we know about Trump.  Hothead, impulsive, ego-hurt.  Lucky for him, there was at least one cooler head available at the time.

Anyway, it's not really all that damaging or revelatory.  It doesn't really tell us anything we didn't know already.  I don't think it implies that Trump was trying to obstruct.  I think Trump wants to fire just about everybody who's not a member of his family.

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Color me skeptical, as I've seen how this bratwurst is made.  

Ok, that's enough food metaphors for now, at least until we see how this pudding crumbles.

4 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Clearly the TIMING of these things is no coincidence.  That part of it is obviously intentional and meant to distract.  That stuff is going on all over the place. 

But this story, Trump wanting to fire Mueller.  I don't doubt for a second that it happened this way.  It's 100% consistent with everything we know about Trump.  Hothead, impulsive, ego-hurt.  Lucky for him, there was at least one cooler head available at the time.

Anyway, it's not really all that damaging or revelatory.  It doesn't really tell us anything we didn't know already.  I don't think it implies that Trump was trying to obstruct.  I think Trump wants to fire just about everybody who's not a member of his family.

It's certainly reasonable that President Trump might wish to fire Mueller if a) the President did not engage in any illegal activities to influence the election, b) and felt the Mueller was working outside of his mandate, looking to personally damage the President and his family, wasting tax payer dollars in the process.

It's also reasonable for him to have advisors convince him that would not be politically advantageous.

And that's if any of this even happened, which I highly doubt. 

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Are there grounds to fire Mueller?

and I have not seen a firing where all parties agreed it was the right thing to do, ever...

I don't know the answer to your question.  But do you agree that if Trump had pulled the trigger and fired Mueller, that it would have been a very bad play for him?

20 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I don't know the answer to your question.  But do you agree that if Trump had pulled the trigger and fired Mueller, that it would have been a very bad play for him?

The President may fire at will for any reason he chooses.

It had better be for a very good reason though. 

It damaged Nixon to fire Cox, but Nixon was already well down the path of removal from office, which is not remotely the case here.

27 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Ok, that's enough food metaphors for now, at least until we see how this pudding crumbles.

Oh no. You can't get away that quickly! 

:nana:

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

Care to state several examples of the Republicans doing this? 

DR et. al have posted dozens and dozens of examples of the DOJ, FBI, and now the Dems in Congress doing it. 

OMG! Don't release the memo! The MEMO! THE MEMO! The Russians! THE RUSSIANS! THE RUSSIANS! THE RUSSIANS!

What a bunch of ****. 

59 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The President may fire at will for any reason he chooses.

It had better be for a very good reason though. 

It damaged Nixon to fire Cox, but Nixon was already well down the path of removal from office, which is not remotely the case here.

That's not true. He can't, for instance, take a bribe to fire someone. Nor can he to obstruct justice