DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know what you're fighting for right now. And it's cowardice. 

And that's fine. It's your choice. Go back to sleep.

If I could afford a My Pillow I'd try.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm not the one here arguing daily, so maybe your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear.  I have no interest in arguing things I know are true.  Good luck on finding Hillary's emails, cuz that'll make all the evils of the past go away.  Crowdstrike exists, I know it does.

Nice Beasties reference.  LIke it. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I like this explanation of unmasking (not mine, I stole it), and why this is a 'Big ***** Deal', to quote Joe Biden:

When FISA is being used to surveil Foreign Contacts, such as the Russian Ambassador, US Law is such that any Americans on that call must have their names "masked" from the record, because of Constitutional provisions like the 4th amendment and the like. (You can't run secret investigation on American citizens without Probably Cause)

So, if there is some special reason this person should be identified, this name can be "unmasked", but the official who asks for that must record his name and the date he asked for this to be done, since it is supposed to be quite unusual and rare.

These records show that the Obama administration was grossly abusing this power and using it to surveil hundreds of people, presumably all of their political opponents.

This is political corruption of the highest level.

Unmasking someone without a valid intelligence or law enforcement reason -- something on the level of probable cause -- constitutes a deprivation of someone's rights and may be charged as a federal criminal offense.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I like this explanation of unmasking (not mine, I stole it), and why this is a 'Big ***** Deal', to quote Joe Biden:

When FISA is being used to surveil Foreign Contacts, such as the Russian Ambassador, US Law is such that any Americans on that call must have their names "masked" from the record, because of Constitutional provisions like the 4th amendment and the like. (You can't run secret investigation on American citizens without Probably Cause)

So, if there is some special reason this person should be identified, this name can be "unmasked", but the official who asks for that must record his name and the date he asked for this to be done, since it is supposed to be quite unusual and rare.

These records show that the Obama administration was grossly abusing this power and using it to surveil hundreds of people, presumably all of their political opponents.

This is political corruption of the highest level.

And this is just on Flynn. 

We know they were spying on EVERYONE. There's more of these coming.

• Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know what you're fighting for right now. And it's cowardice. 

And that's fine. It's your choice. Go back to sleep.

If you want your lost rights back, you might start thinking that maybe these savior Republicans of yours are no better than the guys who stole your rights in the first place.  The cowardice comes from not holding them accountable, except on a football message board.

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, daz28 said:

If you want your lost right back, you might start thinking that maybe these savior Republicans of yours are no better than the guys who stole your rights in the first place.  The cowardice comes from not holding them accountable, except on a football message board.

I've never said Republicans are the savior. In fact, quite the opposite. 

Again, read the OP in the Deep State thread and you'll (quickly) see you're arguing against an ally. Because you're real dim. 

Just now, bdutton said:

Durham probably has all of those already.

Correct. We know they spied on: 

Flynn

Manafort

Page

Popadopolous

Trump

Cruz

They likely spied on more campaigns than just Cruz and Trump too. Including within the DNC primary (cough-Bernie-cough). Remember how Bernie looked like he got beat up the night of the convention? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I've never said Republicans are the savior. In fact, quite the opposite. 

Again, read the OP in the Deep State thread and you'll (quickly) see you're arguing against an ally. Because you're real dim. 

Ya I know, they're just your useful idiots for now.  Problem is they'll still be here in the aftermath doing the same things

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

If you want your lost right back, you might start thinking that maybe these savior Republicans of yours are no better than the guys who stole your rights in the first place.  The cowardice comes from not holding them accountable, except on a football message board.

Who did Trump beat before he beat the Democrats and Media?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If you want your lost rights back, you might start thinking that maybe these savior Republicans of yours are no better than the guys who stole your rights in the first place.  The cowardice comes from not holding them accountable, except on a football message board.

If you think DR (or most of us) considers Republicans our saviors you’ve no been paying attention. 

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not an expert on the Senate rules, so don't take this as gospel. But my understanding is that Grassley will definitely push for it -- but he doesn't take the gavel back from Graham until next term (in the Judiciary). Graham will have to consent to the request -- which he has said he'd do in the past but has yet to do it. So I am hopeful -- but not holding my breath quite yet. 

You think I'm arguing, I'm not. I'm sharing information and evidence for people to vet for themselves. 

Go back to sleep.

Graham will do it...He has an election coming up and there is a strong desire from the Republican base to get their turn with the investigations.

• Thank you (+1) 2