DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: (catches breath...) :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Schiff will get those out extremely expeditiously.  Just as soon as he can get Hades to freeze over, they are the absolute next item on the To Do list.

Grennell releasing them is plausible.  Schiff doing so .... <_<

• Like (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gary hardest hit. 

After months of (wrongly) telling everyone that the matter had been dropped (despite the very links he provided showing otherwise). 

Of course, they're under the standard of guilty unless completely exonerated by the prosecutors, right?

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gary hardest hit. 

After months of (wrongly) telling everyone that the matter had been dropped (despite the very links he provided showing otherwise). 

....holy hell....there goes the chlorine budget for "The Swamp".............

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(As expected)

So the section on Trump is still redacted. 

Gonna take 30 years of 12ths  to find out what really happened.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots to say on today’s releases but have been stuck on calls all day. More to come but here’s a smattering:

The send off Rod Rosenstein got when he retired has long made me scratch my head.  This makes me scratch until I bleed. A flip? Cooperative? Am I misreading this, because this sure does make it look like he was on #teamcoup?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
clarifying
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The send off Rod Rosenstein got when he retired has long made me scratch my head.  This makes me scratch until I bleed. A flip? Cooperative? Am I misreading this, because this sure does make it look like he was on #teamcoup?

There definitely has been a divide in the research community about RR’s role. This disclosure certainly gives credence to the  “RR is a black hat” camp’s take. The only way to spin it (other than my take below I guess) would be to stake the position that RR flipped early and wrote the scope memo to give the Mueller investigators enough rope to hang themselves with. That’s not a meritless position, there is some evidence to give it a foundation of plausibility. 

But I couldn’t tell you which is accurate at this point. I gave up trying to decipher it, and settled into the thought that he’s the epitome of a bureaucrat — willing to blow whichever way the “power” wind is blowing that day. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2