DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Interesting listen here -- Nunes's comments about some of the "dirty cops flipping". 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-batchelor-show/id589864479#episodeGuid=tag%3Aaudioboom.com%2C2020-05-02%3A%2Fposts%2F7572226

Note: It's the show titled: Who framed Michael Flynn, comments come in the last two minutes or so (whole thing is under 10 min).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Interesting listen here -- Nunes's comments about some of the "dirty cops flipping". 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-batchelor-show/id589864479#episodeGuid=tag%3Aaudioboom.com%2C2020-05-02%3A%2Fposts%2F7572226

Note: It's the show titled: Who framed Michael Flynn, comments come in the last two minutes or so (whole thing is under 10 min).

I had a hard time finding the right clip, so for anyone else also experiencing that, Nunes starts talking at about the 3:00 mark of the clip here:

https://audioboom.com/posts/7572226-who-framed-michael-flynn-following-the-pembroke-college-dinner-february-28-2014-and-why-devinn

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I had a hard time finding the right clip, so for anyone else also experiencing that, Nunes starts talking at about the 3:00 mark of the clip here:

https://audioboom.com/posts/7572226-who-framed-michael-flynn-following-the-pembroke-college-dinner-february-28-2014-and-why-devinn

Appreciate it. :beer: 

Worth remembering. The Obama/Flynn beef was long in the making. It had nothing to do with Russia, and everything to do with Flynn wanting to expose the Obama legacy (and the IC) for what it truly was: a mirage.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Some of the dirty cops must have flipped on each other, that is how they found those notes.

Well, Nellie's hubby is a flip. Who else?

(They have been gunning for Flynn since 2014!)

• Like (+1) 5

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

I think jail would be too good for Strzok.

He needs the ever loving shyt beat out of him.

Nah, put him in that Colorado supermax prison as El Chapo's bunkie.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Some of the dirty cops must have flipped on each other, that is how they found those notes.

Well, Nellie's hubby is a flip. Who else?

(They have been gunning for Flynn since 2014!)

Only guesses but:

* Joe Pietnka— the mystery partner to Strozk who somehow has never been on camera or in front of a congressional panel still (and is still employed at the FBI last I knew)

* Bill Priestap — Comey didn’t trust him, and in fact threw him to the wolves in Congress in his first hearing before Mueller was even appointed. It was also his handwritten notes just release re Flynn. 

* Clapper — unsure if he’s been rolled yet, but he’ll be the first big name to flip if any do. He’s spineless and a complete turncoat (per people who worked alongside him), if there’s a deal to be had, he’ll grab it first because his loyalty is to himself not a cause which can’t be said about all the higher ups. 

• Thank you (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only guesses but:

* Joe Pietnka— the mystery partner to Strozk who somehow has never been on camera or in front of a congressional panel still (and is still employed at the FBI last I knew)

* Bill Priestap — Comey didn’t trust him, and in fact threw him to the wolves in Congress in his first hearing before Mueller was even appointed. It was also his handwritten notes just release re Flynn. 

* Clapper — unsure if he’s been rolled yet, but he’ll be the first big name to flip if any do. He’s spineless and a complete turncoat (per people who worked alongside him), if there’s a deal to be had, he’ll grab it first because his loyalty is to himself not a cause which can’t be said about all the higher ups. 

Maybe Rosenstein, too. Can’t figure him out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only guesses but:

Priestap -  I am sure he was happy to share everything and anything he may have known, if his testimony was truthful

Clapper - if Clapper is a flip there are gonna be a whole lot of disappointed people who have wanted to see  him rotting in prison for many years to come.

Pientka - good one!  A refresher for the many who have not heard of him:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Priestap -  I am sure he was happy to share everything and anything he may have known, if his testimony was truthful

Clapper - if Clapper is a flip there are gonna be a whole lot of disappointed people who have wanted to see  him rotting in prison for many years to come.

Pientka - good one!  A refresher for the many who have not heard of him:

Another good candidate: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

The next 12 days or so should be very telling. FISA abuse opens the door not just at DOJ, but Langley and Foggy Bottom too - not to mention the oval. 

Are the gloves actually off? Or is it going to end up being “meet the new boss, same as the old boss”? 

• Thank you (+1) 5

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The next 12 days or so should be very telling. FISA abuse opens the door not just at DOJ, but Langley and Foggy Bottom too - not to mention the oval. 

Are the gloves actually off? Or is it going to end up being “meet the new boss, same as the old boss”? 

I wouldn't bet on either outcome as I think it can go either way. :( 

• Thank you (+1) 1