DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's how all of this gets so easily labeled as "conspiracy theories" by the masses.  If they don't report it, then it can't be real in the bubble they have created for themselves and their readers who lap it up.  If and when any of these bad actors turn up in bracelets, then they can report it as Trump/Barr/Durham overreaching/being Nazi's.  None of this malfeasance is possible without a complicit and dirty media.

i contend that the main stream propagandists are responsible for people developing conspiracy theories and becoming conspiracy theorists than anything else. and those numbers are growing by the day.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4

The whole "he pleaded guilty" defense is as weak as it is thin. It overlooks the other circumstances at play, all of which make the FBI look even worse. And all the journos asking if Trump is going to pardon Flynn is a ruse/bait. They want that outcome because it implies guilt. 

No pardon coming. Full exoneration. 

Then, well... the bill comes due.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...thinking Durham better double the chlorine budget for "The Swamp".....stay tuned..............

It's more evidence to the fact that there needs to be accountability on this issue. Else, it'll happen again. And next time, there might not be a way to stop it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's more evidence to the fact that there needs to be accountability on this issue. Else, it'll happen again. And next time, there might not be a way to stop it.

....if, IF this gets swept under the rug with a hand slap followed by, "c'mon, let's be friends.......we didn't mean anything evil about it" crescendo spin, you're damn right about it "happening again".....makes you squirm about how many US citizens are being surveilled under the guise of "national security" and how many low level peons have access to the info for their own personal or exploitative gain.....makes you think J Edgar is alive and well with Jimmy Hoffa..........

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The whole "he pleaded guilty" defense is as weak as it is thin. It overlooks the other circumstances at play, all of which make the FBI look even worse. And all the journos asking if Trump is going to pardon Flynn is a ruse/bait. They want that outcome because it implies guilt. 

No pardon coming. Full exoneration. 

Then, well... the bill comes due.

These media morons have no idea who this woman is and she is going to bury them with their gotcha bullshyt.

They probably hate her already.

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The above is correct.  But......Do you know those posters in plants that list the number of days without and accident or injury?  Beardy McGee has one in his office listing the number of days since he's done a blessed thing.  When it got to 7, the next morning Beardy just tipped the next number on its side and here we are.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, njbuff said:

These media morons have no idea who this woman is and she is going to bury them with their gotcha bullshyt.

They probably hate her already.

I think she's a little young and inexperienced for the job but we'll see how she does.  She checks of the other box though.

STRZOK EDITED THE FLYNN 302 BIG-TIME:

So concludes The Epoch Times’ Peter Svab, who notes this from Michael Flynn lawyer Sydney Powell:

“I’ve now found a witness who says the original 302 did in fact say that Flynn was honest with the agents and did not lie,” she told Larry O’Connor on his WMAL radio show. “So for somebody to delete that from the 302 is just beyond outrageous.”

The FBI has claimed for years that the original 302 (report of the interview with Flynn) could not be located. My money is on somebody wiped it with a rag, you know, to bleach it. And then it just disappeared! Like in NASCAR with the “that’s just racin'” excuse.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

STRZOK EDITED THE FLYNN 302 BIG-TIME:

So concludes The Epoch Times’ Peter Svab, who notes this from Michael Flynn lawyer Sydney Powell:

“I’ve now found a witness who says the original 302 did in fact say that Flynn was honest with the agents and did not lie,” she told Larry O’Connor on his WMAL radio show. “So for somebody to delete that from the 302 is just beyond outrageous.”

The FBI has claimed for years that the original 302 (report of the interview with Flynn) could not be located. My money is on somebody wiped it with a rag, you know, to bleach it. And then it just disappeared! Like in NASCAR with the “that’s just racin'” excuse.

I think jail would be too good for Strzok.

He needs the ever loving shyt beat out of him.

49 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I think she's a little young and inexperienced for the job but we'll see how she does.  She checks of the other box though.

She went to school at Georgetown's School of Foreign Service. Georgetown is a widely known recruitment center for the various intelligence services, not the least of which is the CIA. I am sure she is "experienced" enough for her current role.