DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Relax dude - I'm not spinning anything...

As a matter of fact - they were just discussing Flynn on Fox News.  As they argued over these details - they ALL agreed that Flynn did in deed lie...

No, they agreed that he pled guilty.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She was up to her elbows in this, then left the administration just in time to be a mouthpiece for the coup plotters on Fox. It's information warfare 101. 

Oh, we know - you only abide by and follow the far right crevices of society... they of course, do not spin and have no motive.  Got it.  

I have guesses, but they're just that.

Just now, BillStime said:

Oh, we know - you only abide by and follow the far right crevices of society... they of course, do not spin and have no motive.  Got it.  

I'm a liberal, asshat. This isn't about partisanship, never has been. It's about the bedrock of our constitutional republic. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

You've got nothing left. Enjoy what's coming. You've earned every bit of the painful cognitive dissonance coming your way, not to mention 4 more years of Trump.

LMAO - same schitt - different day - some ppl never change. 

Still can't refute anything said or revealed today, so he's been left with nothing. Just sentence fragments spun out from a broken mind that make no sense. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - same schitt - different day - some ppl never change. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Still can't refute anything said or revealed today, so he's been left with nothing. Just sentence fragments spun out from a broken mind that make no sense. 

It won't matter. You're too invested. Wonder what you win when this is over?

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I messed up your up finger. Sorry!

:beer: It's all good. Better to have quoted that nonsense statement anyway so everyone can see it before he deletes it. Or changes screennames (again)

It won't matter. You're too invested. Wonder what you win when this is over?

The restoration of the rule of law and our republic. 

But keep thinking this is about me, or Trump. 

Asshats have nothing left. Nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1

Gullible AF

Says the guy who's STILL pushing a conspiracy theory that has no factual basis to it. 

You're embarrassing yourself today. And it's wonderful. Please, keep proving to everyone that you're not only lacking in principles, but a functioning frontal lobe. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Says the guy who's STILL pushing a conspiracy theory that has no factual basis to it. 

You're embarrassing yourself today. And it's wonderful. Please, keep proving to everyone that you're not only lacking in principles, but a functioning frontal lobe. 

Sorry, I don't care... its just fun to see you get all riled up.  It's like you get off on telling people how much superior you are... you have no idea how foolish you look - every day.

Sorry, I don't care... its just fun to see you get all riled up.  It's like you get off on telling people how much superior you are... you have no idea how foolish you look - every day.

Like I said: nothing left. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2