DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

The FBI themselves said Flynn didn’t lie.

Where the fvck you been?

I’m sorry precious I don’t waste my time preoccupied with the deep (red) state like you.

Flynn should be vindicated of all charges if he was indeed set up. 

But with that said - if he is not - this is all a bunch a BS from the far right to muddy the water and soften the blow when Trump pardons Flynn.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I’m sorry precious I don’t waste my time preoccupied with the deep (red) state like you.

But with that said - if he is not - this is all a bunch a BS from the far right to muddy the water and soften the blow when Trump pardons Flynn.

You have ZERO credibility. Precious 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Sunlight is truly a great disinfectant.  There hasn't been a leftist post in this thread for a few pages now. 

they were all injected with that great disinfectant, sunlight.

:rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

look, if you don't want to follow along with everything that is coming out, best you just sit this one out and wait for your masters, the main stream propagandists to get to a point where they will have no other option than to tell you what happened.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That’s a mischaracterization. 

If Sullivan doesn’t reverse the guilty plea then maybe Trump steps in, but a lot of water needs to pass over the dam before Trump does anything.  None of these relevations is to soften the blow. It is to explain why anyone would make the decision to reverse the plea and reopen the case so a defense can be mounted, or to pardon Flynn.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

He didn't lie, per the FBI's own notes and communications. Try again. 

(What he's alleged to have lied about is talking about Russian sanctions with the Russian ambassador. Sanctions we now know were put on Russia by 44 as he was leaving office to inflame this story, not because it was valid. And, the DOJ/FBI cleared Flynn of any illegality on that call BEFORE this interview even went down.)

So this is the part I am having difficulties understanding from what I keep reading and hearing from Flynn's detractors, which is that he did lie.  I understand the difference between lying to Pence, but that isn't what they are only saying but they are saying he lied in the FBI meeting....Can you show me the proof that you are talking about where he didn't lie or back up what it is that you are saying, I think you mentioned FBI notes?  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

So this is the part I am having difficulties understanding from what I keep reading and hearing from Flynn's detractors, which is that he did lie.  I understand the difference between lying to Pence, but that isn't what they are only saying but they are saying he lied in the FBI meeting....Can you show me the proof that you are talking about where he didn't lie or back up what it is that you are saying, I think you mentioned FBI notes?  

Comey testified to it in May of 2017 right before the SCO was opened: 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-comey-told-congress-fbi-agents-didnt-think-michael-flynn-lied

According to two sources familiar with the meetings, Comey told lawmakers that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe that Flynn had lied to them, or that any inaccuracies in his answers were intentional.

McCabe backed this up -- then flipped it:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/386323-house-intel-report-comey-mccabe-testified-that-the-two-agents-who

The unredacted portion of the report, written by Republicans on the panel, details testimony from former FBI Director James Comey and his then-deputy, Andrew McCabe. The report says McCabe, in particular, testified that the two agents who interviewed Flynn “didn’t think he was lying."

Despite the agents' initial impressions, McCabe reportedly testified that officials found that Flynn’s statements to investigators were “inconsistent” with their “understanding of the conversation that he had actually had with the ambassador.”

There have long been rumors of FBI correspondence from McCabe/Comey/Strzok/Page/Baker discussing that Flynn did not lie and how to handle it. (This brings up the edited 302 -- for which they've never produced the original). These documents have yet to be released and unredacted but are expected in the latest batch. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-agents-manipulated-flynn-file-as-clapper-urged-kill-shot-court-filing

Then Flynn's own defense statement confirms that he was truthful with the FBI re: sanctions, noting that he told them they had the transcripts so they know what he said. 

https://www.scribd.com/document/444791080/Flynn-Declaration

The two agents who interviewed him were Peter Strzok (who's credibility is shot), and Agent Pietnka -- who has NEVER been asked a single question in a public setting, and the DOJ/SCO has hid him from the public for three years. 

Now put all this with the above post about Crossfire Razor. They had Flynn under the microscope for a year prior to the ambush -- they knew he was not guilty of anything, but sought to find a way to get him fired and/or charged for lying.

(Because that was the only option left to them, and Flynn had to go)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He (Flynn) is going to come back better than ever.

Bring him back to the administration! That would make heads explode. ?

As the new FBI Director would work for me!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wittes and lawfare have been the heart of the resistance since the beginning. Look at how many of the (now undeniably dirty/guilty) FBI/DOJ personnel involved in this joined his org when they were fired. He's DEEPLY dirty in this whole endeavor himself, so his job now is to try to gaslight. It's his only hope to save his chums -- but it's too late for that. 

I appreciate that he worked the “racist” angle into his diatribe. That’s dedication to his craft.

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They had Flynn under investigation for a year -- and found nothing. That was before the now famous ambush: 

They knew going in he was innocent of everything -- and did it anyway. 

People like Billsztime can't spin this. But they'll try. 

Relax dude - I'm not spinning anything...

As a matter of fact - they were just discussing Flynn on Fox News.  As they argued over these details - they ALL agreed that Flynn did in deed lie...

Just now, BillStime said:

Relax dude - I'm not spinning anything...

As a matter of fact - they were just discussing Flynn on Fox News.  As they argued over these details - they ALL agreed that Flynn did in deed lie...

There you are. Spinning as expected. 

You're wrong. The evidence does not support your position. But you never cared about that. You're happy pushing a baseless conspiracy theory as fact because you're too monumentally stupid to think for yourself. 

More: 

I don't listen to Rush so I can't confirm, but apparently Powell made this statement just now. 

• Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There you are. Spinning as expected. 

You're wrong. The evidence does not support your position. But you never cared about that. You're happy pushing a baseless conspiracy theory as fact because you're too monumentally stupid to think for yourself. 

lol - dude - they just discussed this on Outnumbered! I'm not spinning anything lmao

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Comey testified to it in May of 2017 right before the SCO was opened: 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-comey-told-congress-fbi-agents-didnt-think-michael-flynn-lied

According to two sources familiar with the meetings, Comey told lawmakers that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe that Flynn had lied to them, or that any inaccuracies in his answers were intentional.

McCabe backed this up -- then flipped it:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/386323-house-intel-report-comey-mccabe-testified-that-the-two-agents-who

The unredacted portion of the report, written by Republicans on the panel, details testimony from former FBI Director James Comey and his then-deputy, Andrew McCabe. The report says McCabe, in particular, testified that the two agents who interviewed Flynn “didn’t think he was lying."

Despite the agents' initial impressions, McCabe reportedly testified that officials found that Flynn’s statements to investigators were “inconsistent” with their “understanding of the conversation that he had actually had with the ambassador.”

There have long been rumors of FBI correspondence from McCabe/Comey/Strzok/Page/Baker discussing that Flynn did not lie and how to handle it. (This brings up the edited 302 -- for which they've never produced the original). These documents have yet to be released and unredacted but are expected in the latest batch. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-agents-manipulated-flynn-file-as-clapper-urged-kill-shot-court-filing

Then Flynn's own defense statement confirms that he was truthful with the FBI re: sanctions, noting that he told them they had the transcripts so they know what he said. 

https://www.scribd.com/document/444791080/Flynn-Declaration

The two agents who interviewed him were Peter Strzok (who's credibility is shot), and Agent Pietnka -- who has NEVER been asked a single question in a public setting, and the DOJ/SCO has hid him from the public for three years. 

Now put all this with the above post about Crossfire Razor. They had Flynn under the microscope for a year prior to the ambush -- they knew he was not guilty of anything, but sought to find a way to get him fired and/or charged for lying.

(Because that was the only option left to them, and Flynn had to go)

Thank you!  This helps me understand it a little more...I hadn't really kept up on it that much but will begin to now.   

What about the FBI notes you were talking about?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

Thank you!  This helps me understand it a little more...I hadn't really kept up on it that much but will begin to now.   

What about the FBI notes you were talking about?

Those are still "rumored" -- because they have yet to be released unredacted. They're alleged to be communications (texts and/or emails) between McCabe/Strzok/Page/Comey/Baker and Priestap. Senator Grassley and Congressman Nunes both confirm they exist, and they've yet to be wrong on these matters (they've said they've seen them). I expected them to be in this new batch today, but it looks like today's focused on showing how the FBI had cleared Flynn before they framed him (which is pretty damning). 

Just now, BillStime said:

Paranoid world you in live bro....

It's a fact. Who was her last boss? When did she leave? What was her role? 

She was up to her elbows in this, then left the administration just in time to be a mouthpiece for the coup plotters on Fox. It's information warfare 101. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Those are still "rumored" -- because they have yet to be released unredacted. They're alleged to be communications (texts and/or emails) between McCabe/Strzok/Page/Comey/Baker and Priestap. Senator Grassley and Congressman Nunes both confirm they exist, and they've yet to be wrong on these matters (they've said they've seen them). I expected them to be in this new batch today, but it looks like today's focused on showing how the FBI had cleared Flynn before they framed him (which is pretty damning). 

I'm looking forward to hearing what comes out today.

• Like (+1) 1