DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm sure Devin has a good story to share, too?  What WAS his role in Ukraine? Hmmmmmm....

I'll save you the time: nothing. That's what his role in Ukraine was. Nothing. 

Devin is a hero for the work he's done, all of which has been validated by fact after fact after fact after fact

1000 is a lot of documents to go "missing".  

Edited by Deranged Rhino
broke up the post
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

OK.  Didn't Covington get a couple mil in legal fees from Flynn?

Pretty sure he'd been better off buying lunches and paying the tuition bills for a year for a high end undergrad mock trial team to work his case rather than hiring the white shoes he did.

Plus he'd have spent an order of magnitude less in legal fees. 

(And that's using kids that haven't even hit law school yet.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Devin is a hero for the work he's done, all of which has been validated by fact after fact after fact after fact

1000 is a lot of documents to go "missing".  

...so you're saying "by design" overrules "inadvertent"?.......can you be calling the "bastians of our democracy" into question, implying politicization/corrupution/illegal activity??....can't be.....not in the US.....

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Interesting timing. Wonder how long Covington has been sandbagging that document dump on Flynn.

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

OK.  Didn't Covington get a couple mil in legal fees from Flynn?

I have a feeling they may wind up giving a lot of it back. Their conduct as his counsel was pretty outrageous.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So, in simplest terms so even a idiot like me can understand.....................

Flynn's old attorneys were sandbagging him too?

Well, after they took his money to ***** him up the ass without lube, it's only fair.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, after they took his money to ***** him up the ass without lube, it's only fair.

Another stupid question then................

Would they be ordered to give him back his money or is it gone?

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't know how I missed this gem.  This will be fun.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Another stupid question then................

Would they be ordered to give him back his money or is it gone?

Not sure. In NY, for example, you can do a fee arbitration when there's a dispute between an attorney and a client. I have no clue what exists in DC, or even if it's available ~2 years later.

Don't get me wrong, I meant they'll give much of it back after he successfully sues them for negligence, fraud, and malpractice.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

truth always seems to find the light.

https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/status/1255478736943812609

Steele reveals he believes Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice knew about his anti-Trump research

... Steele told a British court he believed he had been hired by the Fusion GPS firm owned by Glenn Simpson through the Democratic National Committee-linked law firm Perkins Coie to assist the Clinton campaign during the election, according to a transcript of the testimony.

“I presumed it was the Clinton campaign, and Glenn Simpson had indicated that. But I was not aware of the technicality of it being the DNC that was actually the client of Perkins Coie,” Steele testified in March under questioning from lawyers for Russian bankers suing over his research.

“You knew it was the leadership of the Clinton presidential campaign didn't you?” a lawyer for the businessmen asked.

“I believed it was the campaign. Yes,” he answered.

“The leadership of the Clinton campaign?” he was asked.

“Fine, the leadership of the campaign,” Steele conceded.

The lawyer persisted.

“You also understood that Hillary Clinton herself was aware of what you were doing?” the lawyer asked.

“I think Glenn had mentioned it, but I wasn't clear,” Steele answered.

Then Steele was confronted with what lawyers said were notes he took at a meeting with the FBI in 2016 in which he purported to tell agents that Clinton was aware of his research. The lawyers read from those notes during the court proceedings.

The notes, according to the transcript, read: “We explained that Glenn Simpson/GPS Fusion was our commissioner but the ultimate client were the leadership of the Clinton presidential campaign and that we understood the candidate herself was aware of the reporting at least, if not us.” ...

• Thank you (+1) 1