DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And we wait... is this the week?  Weren’t you predicting this same BS back in December?

I am not calling the shots on timing. But you only have to read what’s happening to see something is coming. 

Or, you can keep your head in the sand. Either way, you’re in for a rough time. 

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If Trump respected the office, risen to the occasion; and had an ounce of decorum - maybe. But after the past 3.5 years - no chance in hell.

Americans are tired of the bullcrap... 

You’re a lost soul.  He was accused of treason, and 24 hours a day for 3 years it was all treason all day.  Collusion. Obstruction. Leaks and innuendo.  He knew the truth, as did all the players who set up the game.  I’ll ask you the question I’ve asked others:  

What is the appropriate Presidential demeanor and decorum when the political opposition paints you as a traitor to your country?

What would be the appropriate response to a media mob who reported dutifully that it sure appeared he was a traitor and got it all wrong for nearly 4 years?  

I don’t think it’s Trump who lacks respect for the office. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am not calling the shots on timing. But you only have to read what’s happening to see something is coming. 

Or, you can keep your head in the sand. Either way, you’re in for a rough time. 

Me? How so? My life goes on nonetheless. My livelihood is not connected to the public sector. 

You're the one who monitors this site closely and bashes anyone who disagrees with your fallacies. 

But I can assure you - Trump has done an incredible job rallying the Dems.

And just remember - no one is above the law; including Individual 1.

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re a lost soul.  He was accused of treason, and 24 hours a day for 3 years it was all treason all day.  Collusion. Obstruction. Leaks and innuendo.  He knew the truth, as did all the players who set up the game.  I’ll ask you the question I’ve asked others:  

What is the appropriate Presidential demeanor and decorum when the political opposition paints you as a traitor to your country?

What would be the appropriate response to a media mob who reported dutifully that it sure appeared he was a traitor and got it all wrong for nearly 4 years?  

I don’t think it’s Trump who lacks respect for the office. 

Thoughts and prayers 

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Me? How so? My life goes on nonetheless. My livelihood is not connected to the public sector. 

You're the one who monitors this site closely and bashes anyone who disagrees with your fallacies. 

But I can assure you - Trump has done an incredible job rallying the Dems.

And just remember - no one is above the law; including Individual 1.

Thoughts and prayers 

You brought up decorum and respect for the office as it seems that’s an important consideration when voting for a candidate.  

Do you have thoughts on how a President should behave when accused of treason by his opponents and national media?  If you think it’s wrong to publicly state your innocence, or to call out wrongdoers and defend yourself, it’s certainly an option.  It would be like when Austria was anchlaussed...just let it happen?  

Then again maybe I took what you said out of context. That happens sometimes. 

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, you can never have too many of those. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

And we wait... is this the week?  Weren’t you predicting this same BS back in December?

Funny, you don't strike me as one who would go back and read what was posted a number of months ago.

You joined on March 31st.

Your stint as @BillZtime began on April 1.

sockpuppet.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Not verified, and even if it is him, no idea if he is running the account.

It's him. He's either about to be in deep ***** or shown to have been framed. I have gone back and forth on him with almost every new document release, so I really don't know. If I were betting, I'd say he was willingly working with Simpson rather than being framed by him -- but there's still not enough OS information to make me feel solid in that assessment. 

• Thank you (+1) 3