DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His involvement is why they've never been able to make a case on Hillary for the emails -- because doing so would expose 44's own secondary (and illegal) email handle and the fact he not only knew she was breaking the law with her server, but he was doing the same. 

That's a big problem in the origin of the coup as well -- because Obama's fingerprints are all over it. "The president wants to know everything we're doing"... plus he definitely knew of, and used, the illegal spying operation being run out of the DOJ-NSD and FBI-CID. 

No matter what thread you pull on the coup origin, it leads almost directly to 44 and his handlers. 

He won't come out of this clean. His legacy is going to be destroyed. Perhaps as many as four of his cabinet members are going to be indicted for serious offenses... 

But you and Gary are right, there's a risk to that kind of exposure... but the alternative is that it all gets swept under the rug in order to protect him. I don't think that's something Trump or Barr will allow.

Agreed on the email. Whose idea it was? Well, that is a question for the ages.

And, again, I do not think Obama didn't know about the soft-coup. After reading the Page-Strzok text messages there is no doubt he knew.  Whose idea was it? What did the President know and when did he know it... real question, and (possibly) pertinent. There is no denying he could have put the kibosh on the entire coup once he learned of it (so the fact that he didn't, does that make him an accessory?)  Maybe there are records that show Obama told them to shut it down, and he was ignored? (Wow, wouldn't that be a twist!?)

Like so many others, I do not want to believe a sitting President would be involved in subverting the will of the American people through illegal acts. I could not stand Obama, but he was still my president while he was in office. The tragedy of knowing he was seditious... let's hope it is not true. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

BARR ADDRESSED MUELLER’S CONCERNS, BUT THE MEDIA WON’T REPORT IT

You would never guess it from the mainstream media’s coverage of yesterday’s circus before the Senate Judiciary Committee, but William Barr addressed Robert Mueller’s concerns over media coverage of his report and over Barr’s four-page memo about the report. Barr did so in a statement he released the day after his conversation with Mueller about the special counsel’s concerns.

As everyone knows by now, Mueller sent a letter to Barr complaining that Barr’s four-page memo did not “fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of the special counsel’s work and report. Barr testified yesterday that when he called Mueller to discuss the letter, Mueller acknowledged that Barr’s memo was an accurate statement of Mueller’s bottom line conclusions, but complained that media reports about the memo were misleading the public.

Barr’s testimony is consistent with what others who heard the conversation have told the media. Mueller was on a speakerphone in Barr’s office, and members of Barr’s staff took notes.

Mueller wanted Barr to release executive summaries he had prepared for the two volumes of his report. Barr wouldn’t agree to this because he didn’t want the report released piecemeal. He reasoned that summaries are inherently under-inclusive and issuing them would only lead to more debate about the adequacy of what was being released.

Barr therefore believed that his initial memo, which informed the public whether crimes had been committed, coupled with the imminent release of the entire report, was the right way to proceed.

However, Barr was sensitive to Mueller’s concern about any public confusion that might arise — whether from Barr’s four-page memo or from media coverage. He was also sensitive to Mueller’s concern that the memo, by its nature, left out a lot of “context” and “substance.”

Accordingly, the next day Barr issued a statement explaining how he intended to proceed. In the statement, Barr emphasized that his four-page memo was not a summary of Mueller’s report and that people would be able to see Mueller’s thinking soon, when the report was released.

This wasn’t the response Mueller had asked for. However, it did make clear, as should have been obvious, that the four-page memo did not provide an account of Mueller’s investigation or of his thinking — only of his conclusions (or lack thereof) regarding whether two crimes had been committed. These comments were Barr’s attempt to address Mueller’s concern that the media and the public were getting it wrong.

In its coverage of yesterday’s hearing, the mainstream media did not see fit to mention Barr’s attempt to address Mueller’s concern. I spent nearly an hour looking for such coverage in big media outlets. I came up empty. See, for example, this report by Peter Baker of the New York Times.

22 hours ago, DC Tom said:

They still have a third of the country in their pocket.

They won't go down without a lot of suffering one way or another.

I’m ready. I’m more than ready. And I want it to be painful and mind wrecking for the plotters. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/2/2019 at 12:29 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Agreed on the email. Whose idea it was? Well, that is a question for the ages.

And, again, I do not think Obama didn't know about the soft-coup. After reading the Page-Strzok text messages there is no doubt he knew.  Whose idea was it? What did the President know and when did he know it... real question, and (possibly) pertinent. There is no denying he could have put the kibosh on the entire coup once he learned of it (so the fact that he didn't, does that make him an accessory?)  Maybe there are records that show Obama told them to shut it down, and he was ignored? (Wow, wouldn't that be a twist!?)

Like so many others, I do not want to believe a sitting President would be involved in subverting the will of the American people through illegal acts. I could not stand Obama, but he was still my president while he was in office. The tragedy of knowing he was seditious... let's hope it is not true. 

You have more faith in BO than I do. Other than believing his overlords were pulling strings and he was simply a puppet in all this, I can see no logical path to anything othe than BO being deeply involved in this.  His arrogance and belief in his vision alone lead me to this conclusion.  

I'm all for revelation, public shaming and moving on so long as his co-conspirators see some variation of whatever justice fat cats get in DC.  

Still, you'll have so many uninformed and casually complicit American voters seeing this all as no big deal. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You have more faith in BO than I do. Other than believing his overlords were pulling strings and he was simply a puppet in all this, I can see no logical path to anything othe than BO being deeply involved in this.  His arrogance and belief in his vision alone lead me to this conclusion.  

I'm all for revelation, public shaming and moving on so long as his co-conspirators see some variation of whatever justice fat cats get in DC.  

Still, you'll have so many uninformed and casually complicit American voters seeing this all as no big deal. 

The casual American thinking this is no big deal is frightening, and very real.  Heck, the screaming in the MSM and by the Dems (BIRM) that Barr and Trump are politicizing the DOJ against their enemies (that is the Democrats for you, always blaming others for what they are doing) appears to be their last big play to try and stop (slow-down)  what is to come.  I think they are overplaying their hand, and anyone with a shred of logic can see it isn't so, but never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

51 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The casual American thinking this is no big deal is frightening, and very real.  Heck, the screaming in the MSM and by the Dems (BIRM) that Barr and Trump are politicizing the DOJ against their enemies (that is the Democrats for you, always blaming others for what they are doing) appears to be their last big play to try and stop (slow-down)  what is to come.  I think they are overplaying their hand, and anyone with a shred of logic can see it isn't so, but never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

True. We are not a few months removed from bathing the freedom tower in pink to celebrate the end of human life.  Forget the right to choose and whatever side you're on, is the termination of the life of a full term child for whatever reason cause for joy, celebration and spending the money to pink up a skyscraper? 

I hope they have overplayed their hand as well. NBC did a story this am about the job numbers and trumps job approval numbers "remaining level".  It took a bit but the reporter indicated this all started during the Obama presidency.  She knew that, but was unable to fit in 2 years of trashing the president for being a spy, the repatriation. of $$$ due to reduction in capital gains tax,  the mainstream tax cuts, deregulation or the high profile CEOs who have credited Trump policies with sparking growth. 

It doesn't get ugly for either party until the dem candidate that best communicates how sh6tty America and Americans are, how we're speeding toward a totalitarian regime and how the only way to save us from ourselves is to return to a morose and depressing existence lead by BarryJoe Banders. 

I am confident that Trump will push back at the narrative, appeal to the common sense of people who are better off than they were, and punch back at anyone who punches him first.  That alone is a step in the right direction. Add in some good news about justice prevailing against the russian narrative cretins,  who knows.  

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think they are overplaying their hand, and anyone with a shred of logic can see it isn't so, but never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

I dunno. People aren’t stupid as much as distracted/lazy. If it doesn’t have a direct impact on their life, most time people want to have someone else do their thinking for them. They trust their usual information outlet and don’t want to be moved from believing what they’re told, because frankly they don’t care that much. Maybe it is stupid to allow others to the thinking, but people who are informed aren’t necessarily stupid.

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Dems, your lottery ticket didn’t win the jackpot. No sense looking at the ticket a million more times, it didn’t win.

That's why we need to change the lottery rules. To make sure that it does not happen again.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Dems, your lottery ticket didn’t win the jackpot. No sense looking at the ticket a million more times, it didn’t win.

But they chose the most popular lottery numbers!

On 5/2/2019 at 12:20 PM, Nanker said:

Take off the f ***** g gloves. It’s time to go on Offense. 

They already did, that's why Trump needs to cover everything up. Hiding the Mueller report because it shows what the hands off approach really is, lawless. Stopping witnesses from testifying because they can talk about obstruction and conspiracy (gloves off) 

This is all so wrong. President can't be indicted, so they turn to Congress and Trump is doing everything in his power to block the legitimate role of Congress to investigate. Lawlessness begets more lawlessness. 

How about you guys just put the gloves back on and abide by the Constitution 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Abiding by the constitution would mean executing the traitors who committed treason and sedition. 

Just fyi. 

No it wouldn't.  The Constitution doesn't make treason and sedition a capital crime.

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Abiding by the constitution would mean executing the traitors who committed treason and sedition. 

Just fyi. 

outside of war there is probably no need to find for treason and execution