DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Tiberius said:

He also backtracked. He's the attorney general saying there was spying, then not saying it, then babbling and nothing illegal. What a joke. Only Trump's AG would do that. 

You should listen again. He did not backtrack. He said it happened. What he is trying to determine is whether there was a predicate for it or not. 

We know there wasnt. The evidence is all here in PPP. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Heminator/status/1116005873053204482

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You should listen again. He did not backtrack. He said it happened. What he is trying to determine is whether there was a predicate for it or not. 

We know there wasnt. The evidence is all here in PPP. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Heminator/status/1116005873053204482

"I'm not saying any crimes were committed" 

What does that tell you? 

The guy is worried that when the report comes out Trump will dump on him like he did on Sessions 

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember the texts from Page and Strzok:

"The President wants to be informed on all we do" (paraphrased because I'm on the run)

"Peter, do you think I should tell him about you and me and my strap-on?"

"And make him jealous, Lisa?"

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred. I am saying I am concerned about it, and I am looking into it. That is all.”

let me make a prediction here, Tibs... your idiocy will be dispelled very soon. before Summer say. 

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1115989061850869761

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1116007094640050177

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Boy, this didn't age very well at all.

everything is wiretapped in DC and NYC

what you do with the info is the only concern, 99% of it is worthless anyways.

for Obama to lie about the actual fact that everything is wiretapped shows how naive his worshipers are

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

let me make a prediction here, Tibs... your idiocy will be dispelled very soon. before Summer say. 

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1115989061850869761

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1116007094640050177

My idiocy? Because Trump's AG says spying but no law breaking or something took place but not by FBI only by leaders of FBI or something? 

I'm not the one making concrete statements about that nonsense, you are. 

This smells like another sycophantic attempt to please the First Moron. Talk about losing your credibility faster than a speeding bullet 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

My idiocy? Because Trump's AG says spying but no law breaking or something took place but not by FBI only by leaders of FBI or something? 

I'm not the one making concrete statements about that nonsense, you are. 

This smells like another sycophantic attempt to please the First Moron. Talk about losing your credibility faster than a speeding bullet 

Why, in Hell's name would the Attorney General of the United States have any reason to want to please you?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why, in Hell's name would the Attorney General of the United States have any reason to want to please you?

First off, thank you for the question. 

Secondly, what do you make of the assertion by Barr? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

First off, thank you for the question. 

Secondly, what do you make of the assertion by Barr? 

Barr's statement makes several things clear:

* Spying on the trump campaign by the us Intel community happened. 

* Barr is collating material from several ongoing investigations into said spying to determine whether it was legal or not. 

* Barr has seen enough to be concerned, and enough from ongoing investigations to not want to share before congress at this point. 

* The investigations he's relying upon started before the mueller probe began and have been running parallel to it this whole time. 

Its not conspiracy theory, it's felony conspiracy and sedition. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

* Barr is collating material from several ongoing investigations into said spying to determine whether it was legal or not. 

* Barr has seen enough to be concerned, and enough from ongoing investigations to not want to share before congress at this point. 

* The investigations he's relying upon started before the mueller probe began and have been running parallel to it this whole time. 

You are making definitive statements about stuff you don't know about. 

Sounds more like he is just trying to please the President. He saw what happened to Sessions and the rest of the people--any of the people--that work for this clown. 

He statements contradict what the DOJ--TRUMP'S OWN DOJ!--has already said. And then he himself backtracked. 

He has had time to review the evidence, yet he claims he needs to check the evidence? What a joke. 

Even if this were true, he shouldn't be rolling t out like this. This is completely unprofessional and irrational. Just pathetic 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are making definitive statements about stuff you don't know about. 

Sounds more like he is just trying to please the President. He saw what happened to Sessions and the rest of the people--any of the people--that work for this clown. 

He statements contradict what the DOJ--TRUMP'S OWN DOJ!--has already said. And then he himself backtracked. 

He has had time to review the evidence, yet he claims he needs to check the evidence? What a joke. 

Even if this were true, he shouldn't be rolling t out like this. This is completely unprofessional and irrational. Just pathetic 

lol, whose rolling it out? wouldn't be the Dems asking about a Mueller Report in a hearing about Appropriations, would it?

:lol:

Edited by Foxx

Just now, Foxx said:

lol, whose rolling it out? wouldn't be the Dems asking about a Mueller report in a hearing about Appropriations, would it?

:lol:

Oh ya, the Mueller Report, I forgot about that. 

Ohhhhh....that's the point! 

Image result for smart, very smart

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, watching the crazy leftys trip over themselves again with Barrs testimony is priceless, and pathetic.

If we look back in time, by now these idjits would have had Trump in jail, Comey McCabe et al still living the cushy life of the entrenched apparatchik, and new Prez not-Pence happily going about the business of screwing over ordinary, hard-working Americans who's crime was to vote for someone Obama and his cronies did not approve of. Yet....not at all how it went. 

Now, after getting nut-punched time and again, from No Collusion to No Obstruction to the reveal of a deeply and hideously flawed obama administration neck deep in corruption, some still see a shiny beacon of morally acceptable wrongdoing by rationalizing that ends justify means. 

Lets flush out the rats, punish them and move forward so the next time a dem carries the day, we don't have to settle with grumbling "well they did it to us..." when malfeasance occurs. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 3