DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Jeremy Brett is by far the BEST Sherlock Holmes.  He nails the character IMO  

every one of them is great, Basil is still at the top of my list

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

every one of them is great, Basil is still at the top of my list

I've not watched nearly as many of the Rathbone Sherlocks as I have Brett.  I just don't like the Watson in those.  Why they picked W.C. Fields to play Watson is beyond me.  LOL

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I've not watched nearly as many of the Rathbone Sherlocks as I have Brett.  I just don't like the Watson in those.  Why they picked W.C. Fields to play Watson is beyond me.  LOL

apparently Basil would fill in for his grunts if he was unable to work that day

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Balderdash!!  

Gilbert Gottfried and David McCallum were trading impressions for British actors on a recent podcast, both admitting that Basil was almost impossible to capture.

https://news.yahoo.com/cohen-asks-lawmakers-help-keep-him-prison-233425280--politics.html

Cohen can't possibly go to prison! He's still got mountains of Trump paperwork to go through, alone, so that he can turn it over to Congress. Once he does, they'll finally have him THIS time!

Honestly, does this guy still think that he's smarter than the average 5th grader?

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just think, when you retire to Palm Springs and your wife has all day to watch those DVD's. You'll try to escape the house but will find that Palm Springs is not the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but the rainbow itself. You'd better learn to sashay.

You’re obsessed with gay ***** aren’t you. 

10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You’re obsessed with gay ***** aren’t you. 

Not "please don't throw me in the briar patch" obsessed, but duly concerned for your retirement future. Did you know that Palm Springs City Council wants to change the Palm Springs International Airport code from PSP to LGBTQ? Other suggestions were CFP and the one that seemed to arouse the most interest was ADPA. Regardless:

"We work all our lives so we can retire - so we can do what we want with our time - and the way we define or spend our time defines who we are and what we value."

Isn't this better than sitting around sipping umbrella drinks and shopping with the boys?

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thread. Worth the time - exposes the WaPo:

Note you'll see a lot of familiar names in that thread. 

She is going after them hard for trying to set her up (the interview I saw last week laid it all out). The Mueller wrap-up really let people who have been silenced now speak out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Wonder why Rosenstein went along with approving the FISA renewals. 

Wouldn't be at all surprised if it was in a stack of other papers/renewals needing to be signed.

• Like (+1) 1