DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%

It's LA and show business. 7 out of 10 meetings are drinks/dinner/lunch. It's what we do ;) 

Which is fine, but reporting it to us as if what someone says in a bar is important or represents any kind of serious point is pretty silly. Just sayin 

I didn't "report it". 

It's a conversation I had last night that's fitting for the conversation that's being had. It shows how far afield some have gone in order to avoid admitting the obvious: they were lied to about Trump/Russia by the media, by the left, by elected officials and former intel officers. Rather than admit they were lied to, they've doubled down on delusion and created an even more vacuous conspiracy theory to explain away reality. 

They're not the only ones pushing that agenda. But you know that already ;) 

HAHA Gator pretty much just admitted that he can't have a drink or two without getting drunk. Now, is it the one or two drinks that gets him drunk, or is it that he loses all control and inhibition and just can't stop?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Which is fine, but reporting it to us as if what someone says in a bar is important or represents any kind of serious point is pretty silly. Just sayin 

It's called a ***** conversation. You do know how message boards work right??  So next time someone posts "I heard someone say last night.........." we should all just ignore it? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

My wife is a huge Poirot fan.  I've watched almost all the BBC productions of AC's Poirot which are very good.   She always does that.  It could be anyone in her stories who "did it". Sure that's a common technique in murder mysteries but in Orient Express it is not only that (anyone could be the killer)  it's (spoiler alert) they all did do it!  She he is known for leaving out pertinent information that when the murder is solved you're thinking "waaaaait a minute........."  

How come not one of the hundreds of investigative journalist found the "truth" that you're hoping for?  Can you answer that?? 

anything with Poirot is just alright with me

there's a few big surprise endings in there but i couldn't give you the title for which:

the narrator was the murderer

the victims are killed in alphabetical order

all are killed except the murderer of them all

the way a bridge player played a hand was the clue

and so on....

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

anything with Poirot is just alright with me

there's a few big surprise endings in there but i couldn't give you the title for which:

the narrator was the murderer

the victims are killed in alphabetical order

all are killed except the murderer of them all

the way a bridge player played a hand was the clue

and so on....

I watched Poirot once with my in laws.  Now I know where they got the idea for Monk, which I have watched many times and am a fan. 

14 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I watched Poirot once with my in laws.  Now I know where they got the idea for Monk, which I have watched many times and am a fan. 

thanks, might give it a go over the next few years!

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Yup Monk is a direct rip off of Poirot and expecially David Suchet's Poirot who does it brilliantly IMO. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yup Monk is a direct rip off of Poirot and expecially David Suchet's Poirot who does it brilliantly IMO. 

okay... the latest Poirot will show up again on PBS just as I've forgotten a lot of it already

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

okay... the latest Poirot will show up again on PBS just as I've forgotten a lot of it already

My wife has every goddamn one on DVD plus watches them every weekend streaming Brit Box. 

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My wife has every goddamn one on DVD plus watches them every weekend streaming Brit Box. 

Just think, when you retire to Palm Springs and your wife has all day to watch those DVD's. You'll try to escape the house but will find that Palm Springs is not the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but the rainbow itself. You'd better learn to sashay.

26 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Nope. Haven't heard a thing except TDS infected people's tears falling on the ground.

will help grow the crops

56 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

i like Luther and the Social Media Sherlock Holmes as well