DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

So, tick the "Mr. Cohen goes to Prague" claim off.  And we know that Veselnitskaya was there originally to meet with Fusion GPS to provide opposition research on Trump.  Anyone find that pee tape yet?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

If it weren't for Michelle Malkin, Pirro would be the most annoying conservative voice in the country. It's so difficult to listen to her speak.

Yeah but at least Michelle Malkin got the hot Asian thing

malkinmichelle_12042018getty.jpg

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
Attorney General William P. Barr has pledged to deliver a redacted version of the special counsel's report by mid-April, but Democrats said redactions are unacceptable. The fight over the report is expected to land in the courts.

Image result for laugh gif

They never learn.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for laugh gif

They never learn.

On the contrary, it's likely part of their plan to delay the damning report.    My guess is they want to delay it as much as possible, so why not tie it up in the courts?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GG said:

On the contrary, it's likely part of their plan to delay the damning report.    My guess is they want to delay it as much as possible, so why not tie it up in the courts?

6 more years of flapping their arms and thinking they will fly to the moon?

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

6 more years of flapping their arms and thinking they will fly to the moon?

No, as I said before, it would be a brilliant tactic on their part. 

They probably know that the report will be damning, so they benefit from a long delay.  Then, they also claim credit in the public sphere by demanding the full release of the report knowing they will never get that.

Trump's counteraction would be to declassify everything leading up to FISA

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GG said:

No, as I said before, it would be a brilliant tactic on their part. 

They probably know that the report will be damning, so they benefit from a long delay.  Then, they also claim credit in the public sphere by demanding the full release of the report knowing they will never get that.

Trump's counteraction would be to declassify everything leading up to FISA

i look to the Dems to speak up for social justice for people without power, i'd like them to maybe think about getting back to this instead of the Mueller bull####

Just now, row_33 said:

i look to the Dems to speak up for social justice for people without power, i'd like them to maybe think about getting back to this instead of the Mueller bull####

They can't though. They boxed themselves in over the past 18+ months by building up Mueller as the hero to their base. They've fed their base so many lies about Russian collusion/conspiracy and the 2016 election that their own base won't let them shift topics. They have to go down with the ship so to speak.

D3J1du5U8AAQ2KT.jpg