DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Although, it was followed by this:

I'm already so goddamned sick of this.  

The report is FIVE DAYS old.  Moreover, it is only two business days old.  It's not being "withheld" or "hidden."  And you won't see the whole thing, because federal law REQUIRES certain grand jury information be redacted.  

Why is this so hard to understand?  It was delivered at 5pm on Friday.  It's noon Tuesday.  It's only "withheld" according to idiots who stand in front of a microwave and shout "Hurry up, dammit!" at their popcorn.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The report is FIVE DAYS old.  Moreover, it is only two business days old.  It's not being "withheld" or "hidden."  And you won't see the whole thing, because federal law REQUIRES certain grand jury information be redacted.  

Why is this so hard to understand?  It was delivered at 5pm on Friday.  It's noon Tuesday.  It's only "withheld" according to idiots who stand in front of a microwave and shout "Hurry up, dammit!" at their popcorn.

That's the idea.

The Democrats are going to cry and scream coverup when the report comes out redacted, knowing full well that Federal Law requires certain portions of it to be redacted. The media, once again, will ignore that minor legal point in favor of the narrative. Idiots like gator will lap it up.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Mueller report was sent to the AG at 5:00pm on Friday. Barr sent a summary to Congress late Sunday and promised more to come. The dems are just being a-holes demanding a release of Mueller's report in its entirety. They know that can't be done, but as usual demagogue.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That's the idea.

The Democrats are going to cry and scream coverup when the report comes out redacted, knowing full well that Federal Law requires certain portions of it to be redacted. The media, once again, will ignore that minor legal point in favor of the narrative. Idiots like gator will lap it up.

old enough to remember the Dems standing for and doing something, even if totally misguided, to help the truly needy.

the truly needy are in record numbers of helplessness these days

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

obstruction of justice is brought down under the flimsiest of reasons and setups

it's absence is overwhelming

they couldn't find ANYTHING on this man at all????

This is a key element of this whole saga to understand: 

The FBI and USIC and the SCO had Trump - not just his associates and family, but Trump himself - under the most intensive and pervasive surveillance known to man for almost two full years. Those tools and warrants gave the investigators the ability to go backwards and forwards through every moment of his life, both personal and business. They were allowed to dig into every financial dealing, every build contract the Trump company made (or didn't make), every communication made by his business associates and employees -- they weren't just looking at Russian connections but anything they could use to charge him with something illegal or nefarious. 

And they found nothing. Nada. Zilch. 

That's stunning. Trump is not a saint, no one is under the impression otherwise. But even his biggest supporters assumed he had skirted the law once or twice in his business past, especially considering the business he's in. Yet what these two years of investigations show is that Trump may be shady but he stayed within the lines of the law more than the rats in DC ever imagined. 

So now you're going to hear a lot of people arguing that "Russia collusion didn't happen, but Trump's still dirty a million ways from Sunday!" It's an empty argument. Devoid of factual support. And pushed by those whose cognitive dissonance is causing them too much mental discomfort to think straight. 

Trump withstood the most fierce (and partisan) investigation a private or public figure could ever be put through - and came out clean. 

Image result for andy dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean gif

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What's amazing is you're still confused, Tibs. 

The entire thing was spelled out for you, multiple times, in over 1000 pages between this thread, the Trump/Russia thread, and the Deep State thread. The Mueller/Trump feud was always kabuki theater. It was never real - like the Trump/Russia stories were never real. 

You've been had - along with millions of people across the country. You were lied to, repeatedly - not by Trump, but by Schiff, Warner, Blumenthal, Schumer, Pelosi, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, Baker, Kortan, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox,  et al. 

Mueller stacked his team with dirty players too keep them busy chasing their own tails rather than disappearing into the woodwork where they could do untold damage from the shadows. While his team was busy chasing their tails, they were being watched, closely, by a counterintelligence operation designed to catalog each time they cut corners or broke the law. 

Mr. Horowitz will have more to say on this subject. As will Mr. Huber and AG Barr. 

The real reveal is only just beginning.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The entire thing was spelled out for you, multiple times, in over 1000 pages between this thread, the Trump/Russia thread, and the Deep State thread. The Mueller/Trump feud was always kabuki theater. It was never real - like the Trump/Russia stories were never real. 

You've been had - along with millions of people across the country. You were lied to, repeatedly - not by Trump, but by Schiff, Warner, Blumenthal, Schumer, Pelosi, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, Baker, Kortan, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox,  et al. 

Mueller stacked his team with dirty players too keep them busy chasing their own tails rather than disappearing into the woodwork where they could do untold damage from the shadows. While his team was busy chasing their tails, they were being watched, closely, by a counterintelligence operation designed to catalog each time they cut corners or broke the law. 

Mr. Horowitz will have more to say on this subject. As will Mr. Huber and AG Barr. 

But even Mueller reached the conclusion Russia did interfere in the election. So that was real.. And remember, Rod Rosenstein was appointed by Trump, so was he part of the part of the lying narrative? 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One can hope this will happen, but I'm very skeptical that this group, the liberal part of the Deep State, will be exposed. That genie could not be put back in the bottle, and there are too many others across the political spectrum who would get caught up in it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

G-Pap's transcript released by Collins: 

Good stuff in here.

I haven't read any of the Papadopoulos transcript yet, but given the Jussie firestorm today, I am anticipating this being very juicy.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Tiberius said:

But even Mueller reached the conclusion Russia did interfere in the election. So that was real.. And remember, Rod Rosenstein was appointed by Trump, so was he part of the part of the lying narrative? 

I've never denied Russia meddled. What I've denied from day one was that they did so actively with the help/assistance/knowledge of Trump or his campaign. That's what was charged, by you and others, for two plus years and it was proven definitively now to be untrue. 

RR/Mueller were working with Trump, not against him. If RR had not appointed Mueller, McCabe would still be in charge of the CI investigation into Trump. An investigation we now know was started under false pretenses and whose investigators created phony evidence in order to lie to the FISC. RR was the lightning rod. Mueller was the savior. Both played a part to expose what was really happening - a coup. 

The investigation was NOT started under Trump's DOJ. It could not have been considering it began before Trump was in office. It began in the summer of 2016, immediately after the NSA director Rogers exposed an illegal spying operation being run by Obama's Department of Justice and FBI. A spying operation which was used to illegally spy on every campaign and Obama's political opposition. 

That's what this was always about. A cover up which unraveled into a coup when they became desperate. 

And the entire time, Trump, Rogers, Flynn, Coats, Sessions, RR, and Mueller let it unfold while they patiently watched and waited for their time to counter. 

That time is here. And the justice that is coming will be confusing and alarming to those out there who fail to take a step back and reassess what they think they know about the Trump/Russia scandal. I know you have fun down here, I know having a serious conversation is not what you're here to do - but in your personal time, in your real life, I hope you take a moment to review the situation with fresh eyes. Because what happened here was not politics as usual. It was not "media coverage" as usual. 

It was always a coup attempt. They failed. Now they will be publicly dealt with (or at least a handful of them).

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TPS said:

One can hope this will happen, but I'm very skeptical that this group, the liberal part of the Deep State, will be exposed. That genie could not be put back in the bottle, and there are too many others across the political spectrum who would get caught up in it.

Make no mistake, that is still the most logical expectation, unquestionably. Based on history and experience, that's the safe bet. :beer: 

My opinion/expectations are skewed because I firmly believe we are in a different world now with Trump (and who is behind him). This investigation will open the door into many more. Both sides of the aisle are dirty in this thing, not just the left. You got big republican names who will be raked over the coals for their role (Krammer/No-Name, Ryan and others spring to mind). 

This was a coup, unquestionably. Allowing it to be covered up or trying to protect the exposed actors (no matter how high they rank) will only assure that it happens again. Too many people (of all political persuasions) are aware of what happened. There's too much evidence in open source which confirms it. If they try to cover it up or give the plotters a pass, that would signal the end of the republic for many Americans. It would exacerbate the division and strife (imo), and push us faster towards some sort of fracture/civil unrest. 

What I expect is Trump to come out hard with real legislative issues (Health Care, the wall et al) and prove he can walk and chew gum at the same time. All the while Barr and Horowitz/Huber will begin exposing the coup plotters and bringing more and more evidence into the public domain over the course of the spring/summer. At some point that will lead to at least a few being indicted (thinking Comey, McCabe for sure - Brennan and Clapper likely, Power/Lynch possibly - and a whole slew of FBI/DOJ brass like Baker, Kortan, Ohr etc). 

And while I know/understand/accept that's a fringe expectation to hold, I haven't seen any sign that the administration is backing down. Everything I'm hearing from people in the loop (on some of this stuff at least) shows me they're readying the ramparts for an even bigger battle ahead.  

Still, they can't move on this once the calendar turns to 2020. Then it becomes trickier with the campaign. They could hold off until after he wins re-election on some of the bigger names, but I think that would hurt him in 2020 with his base. 

We'll see soon enough. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've never denied Russia meddled. What I've denied from day one was that they did so actively with the help/assistance/knowledge of Trump or his campaign. That's what was charged, by you and others, for two plus years and it was proven definitively now to be untrue. 

RR/Mueller were working with Trump, not against him. If RR had not appointed Mueller, McCabe would still be in charge of the CI investigation into Trump. An investigation we now know was started under false pretenses and whose investigators created phony evidence in order to lie to the FISC. RR was the lightning rod. Mueller was the savior. Both played a part to expose what was really happening - a coup. 

The investigation was NOT started under Trump's DOJ. It could not have been considering it began before Trump was in office. It began in the summer of 2016, immediately after the NSA director Rogers exposed an illegal spying operation being run by Obama's Department of Justice and FBI. A spying operation which was used to illegally spy on every campaign and Obama's political opposition. 

That's what this was always about. A cover up which unraveled into a coup when they became desperate. 

And the entire time, Trump, Rogers, Flynn, Coats, Sessions, RR, and Mueller let it unfold while they patiently watched and waited for their time to counter. 

That time is here. And the justice that is coming will be confusing and alarming to those out there who fail to take a step back and reassess what they think they know about the Trump/Russia scandal. I know you have fun down here, I know having a serious conversation is not what you're here to do - but in your personal time, in your real life, I hope you take a moment to review the situation with fresh eyes. Because what happened here was not politics as usual. It was not "media coverage" as usual. 

It was always a coup attempt. They failed. Now they will be publicly dealt with (or at least a handful of them).

So you are saying that the same professionals at the FBI who basically handed the election to Trump ten days before the election were attempting a coup? That is quit a yarn there! 

If it was a coup or whatever, they would have kept the stupid Hillary investigation quiet and announced the Trump investigation. But they didn't. They would have leaked the Trump Hotel deal and the lies behind it or whatever. 

So was Trump's anger at Sessions and RR just a lie, I mean a front? 

***And glad you admit Russia helped elect Trump 

Now just admit Comey helped too