DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

This was Mueller who released his findings today;  the media at large is just reporting it. Are we to think that Mueller picked today to release his report because it's the Friday afternoon news cycle?

2 minutes ago, Azalin said:

This was Mueller who released his findings today;  the media at large is just reporting it. Are we to think that Mueller picked today to release his report because it's the Friday afternoon news cycle?

Mueller chose when to do it I believe. Though I think he delivered it yesterday and Barr waited until today. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller chose when to do it I believe. Though I think he delivered it yesterday and Barr waited until today. 

I don't understand what he would have to gain in doing that, especially since he appears to have been both thorough and fair.

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

I don't understand what he would have to gain in doing that, especially since he appears to have been both thorough and fair.

You mean Mueller or Barr? 

I'm guessing he submitted it yesterday based on the fact RR and the SCO were at the WH with Barr yesterday for a briefing and how fast Barr thinks he'll be able to turn the report around. He might have submitted it today and yesterday was just a briefing... don't know for sure. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Didn’t the cabal orchestrate the whole thing?

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You mean Mueller or Barr? 

I'm guessing he submitted it yesterday based on the fact RR and the SCO were at the WH with Barr yesterday for a briefing and how fast Barr thinks he'll be able to turn the report around. He might have submitted it today and yesterday was just a briefing... don't know for sure. 

I was referring to Mueller, but I'll include Barr too. I don't see any advantage for Mueller in releasing the report today at all, let alone  if he did so yesterday. With regard to Barr, it would seem to me that it would just be good sense to release the findings as early as possible provided there is no evidence against the president. I don't see how a Friday afternoon release of the findings helps anyone except to buy a little time for the hardcore TDSers to concoct a little more bullsh!t.

Edited by Azalin
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

I was referring to Mueller, but I'll include Barr too. I don't see any advantage for Mueller in releasing the report today at all, let alone  if he did so yesterday or today. With regard to Barr, it would seem to me that it would just be good sense to release the findings as early as possible provided there is no evidence against the president. I don't see how a Friday afternoon release of the findings helps anyone except to buy a little time for the hardcore TDSers to concoct a little more bullsh!t.

Well I guess that comes down to what you suspect Mueller's intentions are. I'm still of the believe he was helping Trump (clean out leakers/compromises and FARA violators) more than targeting the president. But the Mueller probe itself has been a roadblock, stopping everything else from occurring. Why drop it today under those circumstances? Because of what happens next: 

Barr will get the findings out by Sunday, in time for the Monday news cycle. The narrative builders will spend the week spinning and digging new holes in an attempt to explain away the report. As soon as that peters out, Trump will order to Declassification of the FISA warrant - which will then expose the same people once again for shifting the goal posts. That will be followed up (after the appropriate media cycle time) with the Horowitz report on FISA abuse - which will directly lead to the indictments of many of the SpyGate players. 

None of that could happen until Mueller submitted his report. That couldn't happen until Barr was installed (and brought up to speed on everything Huber/Horowitz/Mueller/RR have been up to). I think the report being submitted today is about as fast as this could have happened. So I see it as a positive sign more - but because this is war (and it is), there's still some *****ery going on. Releasing it today seems to help the left/narrative builders bury or buy time to deflect - but knowing what's coming next they WANT them to do exactly that so they can blow them up all over again. 

That's my take at least. :beer:

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well I guess that comes down to what you suspect Mueller's intentions are. I'm still of the believe he was helping Trump (clean out leakers/compromises and FARA violators) more than targeting the president. But the Mueller probe itself has been a roadblock, stopping everything else from occurring. Why drop it today under those circumstances? Because of what happens next: 

Barr will get the findings out by Sunday, in time for the Monday news cycle. The narrative builders will spend the week spinning and digging new holes in an attempt to explain away the report. As soon as that peters out, Trump will order to Declassification of the FISA warrant - which will then expose the same people once again for shifting the goal posts. That will be followed up (after the appropriate media cycle time) with the Horowitz report on FISA abuse - which will directly lead to the indictments of many of the SpyGate players. 

None of that could happen until Mueller submitted his report. That couldn't happen until Barr was installed (and brought up to speed on everything Huber/Horowitz/Mueller/RR have been up to). I think the report being submitted today is about as fast as this could have happened. So I see it as a positive sign more - but because this is war (and it is), there's still some *****ery going on. Releasing it today seems to help the left/narrative builders bury or buy time to deflect - but knowing what's coming next they WANT them to do exactly that so they can blow them up all over again. 

That's my take at least. :beer:

Fair enough, that's pretty well reasoned out. I've been giving Mueller the benefit of the doubt that he was playing it straight down the middle, but hey - I'm a simple man with simple thoughts. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Azalin said:

Fair enough, that's pretty well reasoned out. I've been giving Mueller the benefit of the doubt that he was playing it straight down the middle, but hey - I'm a simple man with simple thoughts. :lol:

:lol: I wouldn't say that. I could be way off - but so far so good. :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Tucker's one of the few that has covered this issue well from the start - regardless of what you think of him on other issues, on this one he gets it.

That's why the treasonous morons from the leftist MSM want to destroy him.

They were allowed to crush Judge Jeanine, but Tucker won't fall pray to it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1