DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Read some of the responses... there really are people that stupid!

Or just totally obsessed by their Trump hate that they don't want to accept anything that does not crush Trump in this report or anything else.

Being obsessed by hatred for someone 24/7 is not healthy..

I should hand out this advice to the cackling hens on The View, especially McCain's daughter.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If what my sources have been sharing with me for two years now are accurate, Mr. Brennan, Mr. Comey, Mr. McCabe, Mr. Strzok, Ms. Power, Ms. Yates are not sleeping well tonight. 

No Clapper?

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No Clapper?

Clapper should have been in there, my bad. 

Though I will say I've been told indicting Clapper and Brennan - former heads of the intelligence community - bring a host of problems. "Accidents" might befall them before they ever stand trial. 

• Like (+1) 1

I've been bracing for this day for over a year now. Palace intrigue lured them into some stupid conspiracy theory that never made sense in the first place. The fact that Trump didn't even really want to win should have been evidence enough that there was no ridiculous plot to obtain the presidency.

I guess they'll need to cry for a few days and move on to something else.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Clapper should have been in there, my bad. 

Though I will say I've been told indicting Clapper and Brennan - former heads of the intelligence community - bring a host of problems. "Accidents" might befall them before they ever stand trial. 

Life sentences for those two in Château d’If would work for me.

• Like (+1) 1

Yahoo.com is already back to their hillary clinton, lady gaga, kardassians and jim carrey bull####,

and this bombshell top story headline:

Parkland shooting survivor Sydney Aiello died by suicide after allegedly struggling with survivor's guilt

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Because it's a nothing burger and the media knows it (and Mueller hasn't been working against Trump imo). 

So they bury it on day two of March Madness, at 5pm... 

I guess it would have come out Monday if it was a big deal.

Just now, njbuff said:

I guess it would have come out Monday if it was a big deal.

If Barr's letter is accurate, he'll have the principle findings out to Congress (and the press) by Sunday - just in time for the Sunday/Monday news cycle to pick it up and run with it. The spin will be NUTS regardless of what Barr says. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If Barr's letter is accurate, he'll have the principle findings out to Congress (and the press) by Sunday - just in time for the Sunday/Monday news cycle to pick it up and run with it. The spin will be NUTS regardless of what Barr says. 

The spins by the nutjob leftists in MSM should be priceless.