DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, GG said:

I hate that his initials are also GG

I know, and I will tell you it messes with my head sometimes when I get a message or text from someone who uses that abbreviation with something like "Did you read GG today" and my first thought is to go on PPP to see what you wrote. :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

(He's trying to save his ass - that's why)

Just now, Foxx said:

Interesting. 

There's a lot of strange noise peculating right now in my circles. Just got off a call with one of my best sources who told me to be on high alert for a wave of disinformation specifically regarding SpyGate (specifically around Carter Page and Sater) - trying to get to the bottom of it. He didn't mention GP though this is an odd tweet considering Gaeta has already been a popular name throughout this scandal...  

590 Madison Avenue, 21st floor... Page and Sater shared an office - alongside a host of Clinton machine connected people and companies.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Do you honestly think Schiff is going to be indicted for anything the slimeball has done? 

I do - though I understand that it's a long shot and not the rational expectation. Sounds like I'm trying to have my cake and eat it to, I know, but it's still the truth (about my opinion).

They have him for felony leaking already - that's 2-3 years (which he'd plead down to 6 months), but I know there's even more (and damning) dirt on him in the hands of the USIC. I've heard it discussed by people who have the power to do something about it. Schiff's a real bad guy - not just a slimy politician. He's (for now) still being protected by others who are even worse. Once that changes, he's cooked.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You would think that the re.tards on the left would have figured out by now that the nuclear option goes both ways.

It is absolutely fascinating to see the Democrats continue to step on the rake.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's lower those expectations libs..................

CNN Legal Analyst

Mueller's report will almost certainly disappoint you, and it's not his fault.

It's your fault for buying into Trump's false narrative that it is Mueller's' job to prove "collusion,"

a nearly impossible bar for any prosecutor to clear.

My piece in @TIME:

It's Trump's fault AND your own fault...............................Hahahahahahaha............never change libs.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Let's lower those expectations libs..................

CNN Legal Analyst

It's Trump's fault AND your own fault...............................Hahahahahahaha............never change libs.

Mueller didn't write that, somebody else made it happen.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2