DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

I'm not much of a golfer, but explain why you don't think it's a sport. 

It's not a sport.  If you think it's a sport then you need to look at John Daily and ask yourself how that's an elite level athlete compared to an amazing Michelle Kwan type athlete. When you can drink beer and still compete at a competitive level because it is 90% mental and 5% physical and 5% bull#### then it's not a sport. It's a hobby and an excuse to waste time.  Golf, fishing, hunting and bowling = all not sports.  Don't even get me started on dart throwing or billiards.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's not a sport.  If you think it's a sport then you need to look at John Daily and ask yourself how that's an elite level athlete compared to an amazing Michelle Kwan type athlete. When you can drink beer and still compete at a competitive level because it is 90% mental and 5% physical and 5% bull#### then it's not a sport. It's a hobby and an excuse to waste time.  Golf, fishing, hunting and bowling = all not sports.  Don't even get me started on dart throwing or billiards.

Do you think baseball is a sport?

baseball-Babe-Ruth-portrait.jpg

bartolo-colon2.jpg

53 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Table tennis AKA ping pong? 

29 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Table tennis AKA ping pong? 

Now you're just ***** with me.  ?

29 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just what is a sport? I mean other than tipping cows and having your way with them.

You ever watch gladiating?  Or freestyle wrestling?  Or men's diving?  Or swimming?  Or men's rhythmic gymnastics?

Those are sports.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

next thing you're going to tell me is that the WWF is a sport.

:lol:

The world wildlife foundation is not a sport, idiot.  That's a serious matter which helps Sarah mcglouchlin make a lot of money with her commercials. They make me sad.  Crying isn't a sport

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The world wildlife foundation is not a sport, idiot.  That's a serious matter which helps Sarah mcglouchlin make a lot of money with her commercials. They make me sad.  Crying isn't a sport

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Now you're just ***** with me.  ?

You ever watch gladiating?  Or freestyle wrestling?  Or men's diving?  Or swimming?  Or men's rhythmic gymnastics?

Those are sports.

So watching men do things in tight shorts is a sport?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

The Russians ran an active campaign to help elect Trump.

The US media ran an active campaign to help elect Trump (to run against Hillary to make Hillary a shoo-in). They gave him unprecedented airtime...every single Trump rally was aired by every single station. Think about that for just a moment, and maybe you, too, will see what really happened.

The only reason people like yourself believe Russia ran a campaign to get him elected is because you never imagined Hillary would go down as THE single worst presidential candidate in the history of modern times.

The plan backfired. So it must mean....RUSSIA!!!

I swear there are times I wonder how some of you can even use a fork without hurting yourself with every bite.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

That's what's so ***** annoying about this side of the site.  PPP might have someone saying something as you've said, calling out someones thoughts as ridiculous, immature, wrong, illogical or any other criticism. Then the pansies that drop in only believe they're being attacked or insulted because they're probably stupid anyway. But they were not. Of course, from their moral high ground they'll proclaim they can't argue or won't argue with someone who merely insuls their belief without wanting to discuss it. It's especially fun when it's a rehashed narrative settled 5 pages before or an outright proven lie.

But, yeah, Crayola,I'm on his side.  He could have been gentler and handled you with kid gloves but he's an ####### who thinks golf is a sport so understanding his primitive mind because he likes balls and sticks won't get you far.

Huh?  I didn't claim I was on a moral high ground and was just joking about his use of italics.  He can call me stupid as much as he wants, you can call me a pansy, and I can chuckle at the irony you whining like a little soft B word that there are too many thin-skinned people.  So, yea, boyst, don't act like a whiny pansy to prove others are little pansies (seriously, me saying the word insult set you off like that?).  I know this may be tough to hear, but there isn't anything anyone can do here to insult me...its a message board.  I think my high stressed job puts me through the wringer more than a nonsensical takeittotasker and boyst62.  

Edited by Crayola64

26 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Huh?  I didn't claim I was on a moral high ground and was just joking about his use of italics.  He can call me stupid as much as he wants, you can call me a pansy, and I can chuckle at the irony you whining like a little soft B word that there are too many thin-skinned people.  So, yea, boyst, don't act like a whiny pansy to prove others are little pansies (seriously, me saying the word insult set you off like that?).  I know this may be tough to hear, but there isn't anything anyone can do here to insult me...its a message board.  I think my high stressed job puts me through the wringer more than a nonsensical takeittotasker and boyst62.  

Actually, I'm content to let the reader judge the merits of my posts in response to your chosen content.

I've demonstrated over the course of several recent threads that your arguments don't stand up to rigor, and would be happy to do so further if you'd bothered to attempt to refute my counterpoints instead of retreating behind "that's how I feel".

I haven't insulted you, but rather have attacked your positions, and you can't feel your way through difficult problems.

17 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

The Russians ran an active campaign to help elect Trump. What collusion there may have been, or not, is something Mieller is investigating. What he has found or will find, or not, is something that I hope we get to read. To date, we know very little despite the many assertions on one side that we are ready to impeach and the other that it’s a witch-hunt. 

Sure, because after 2+ years now so many voters have come out and said they were duped by Russia and team Trump.  They were gonna vote Hillary but instead voted Trump because, because, well because nobody knows or has said - yet.  Or because Russians hacked voting machines and changed vote totals.  Or Russians snuck over our southern border and disguised themselves as voting judges in precincts in key states and changed the vote totals.  Or Russians paid off Americans to change the vote totals. Or Russians paid Fox News to run negative Hillary stories. Or Russians altered video to make it look like Hillary needed help climbing stairs or getting into a van.  Or it was a Russians that threw a shoe at Hillary during one of her campaign speeches.  Or Russians sent a woman lawyer into Trump tower and, and, and ?  Or Russians put some ***** out on a few facebook pages and 100's of thousands or millions of stupid Americans voted Trump after reading a couple paragraphs.

If you look at what Mueller has produced so far, none of it even suggests that voters were swayed or that votes were tampered with or that team Trump colluded.  Zip, zero, zilch.  He isn't even on that path and today we learned he's about done. 

Really we know with great certainty that what little Russia did wasn't enough to boil a pot of water let alone alter the votes of several entire states in favor of 1 candidate.    Even if Wikileaks source was Russians, the handful of emails by Podesta that were published paled in comparison to Hillary's self inflicted wounds from destroying email, leaving a trail of dirty money through their foundation and most importantly running a lazy campaign void of any quality policy. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Actually, I'm content to let the reader judge the merits of my posts in response to your chosen content.

I've demonstrated over the course of several recent threads that your arguments don't stand up to rigor, and would be happy to do so further if you'd bothered to attempt to refute my counterpoints instead of retreating behind "that's how I feel".

I haven't insulted you, but rather have attacked your positions, and you can't feel your way through difficult problems.

What arguments?  That we both agree on the substance but I said I’m not actively troubled by it because it doesn’t make my list of things I really care about?

How in the world have you demonstrated that my opinion (that’s not an argument under any definition) doesn’t hold up?  I am actually interested in what in the world you are going to say...

ill gladly debate your nonsense if I knew what you what actually arguing about. And difficult problems?  This isn't complicated on any level, logically, legally, ethically, etc.  I'd hate to see how you describe a type of problem that is remotely challenging.  

Edited by Crayola64

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

This wasn't directed at you as an insult by any means. Tasker isn't graceful. He isn't even tactful.  His argument against you was sound.  Keep posting here on PPP, please.  It's refreshing to read contrasting views. 

If Tasker is too much of an ####### I'll kick his ass in debate like I've done dozens of times. Soccer loving golf sucking B word that he is.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

This wasn't directed at you as an insult by any means. Tasker isn't graceful. He isn't even tactful.  His argument against you was sound.  Keep posting here on PPP, please.  It's refreshing to read contrasting views. 

If Tasker is too much of an ####### I'll kick his ass in debate like I've done dozens of times. Soccer loving golf sucking B word that he is.

Since I am still unaware of what he is arguing about, I'm going to go ahead and say it wasn't sound (we agreed and he is just bewildered I don't really care about the topic or find it troubling). 

I'm more than aware that you and a few others have fun being ridiculous and have fun with some insults.  I honestly don't mind it and think its entertaining too