DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Even if Trump wasn't a Putin puppet we would have the GOP by the balls. He is a disaster on so many levels that the GOP should be the happy ones here. That said, this reaches directly into the Trump campaign, and the indictment states Stone was directed by a high level person there to make contacts. 

What did the President know, and when did he know it? 

Stop sniffing the dirty underwear.

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Nice.  But I would have gone with

2017 - Episode I: The Phantom Collusion

2018 - Episode II: Attack of the NPC

2019 - Episode III: Revenge of the SJW

2020 - Election year interlude between sagas

2021 - Episode IV: A New Hope of Impeachment

2022 - Episode V: CNNMSNBCABCBSBuzzfeedFusion Strikes Back

2023 - Episode VI: Return of the Independent Council

2024 - Episode VII: Nikki Haley Announces

:wub:

5 hours ago, TPS said:

What will die first, this or Rocky-related movies?

With today's CGI technology and multiple dozens of movies worth of Stallone dialogue? I'm fairly certain the Rocky franchise will outlive Twinkies and cockroaches.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

With today's CGI technology and multiple dozens of movies worth of Stallone dialogue? I'm fairly certain the Rocky franchise will outlive Twinkies and cockroaches.

Actually, I think the quick turn to Creed was a brilliant idea. Execution appears to have not been brilliant, but part of me looks forward to seeing Creed II. I'd probably enjoy it more if Stallone didn't look like Nancy Pelosi on her way out of the doctor's office.

He actually did a brief stint on "This Is Us" that I thought was terrific, and he looked great, but then he does a big movie and it's Pelosi face all over again.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I'm fairly certain the Rocky franchise will outlive Twinkies and cockroaches.

I'm fairly certain that the words Rocky, Twinkies, and Cockroaches have all been banned by SJW

8 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

I think he gets shot on live tv before that happens (not by me) but I agree with your last sentence. 

well of course he won't be shot by you.  you're canadian, and canadians can't be trusted with anything more dangerous than a pez dispenser

Edited by /dev/null

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I'm fairly certain that the words Rocky, Twinkies, and Cockroaches have all been banned by SJW

well of course he won't be shot by you.  you're canadian, and canadians can't be trusted with anything more dangerous than a pez dispenser

I could take that wart off of your nose from here. Don’t be stupid. 

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

*clears throat

(last tweet)

The programming is too strong in many to ask that question without activating their cognitive dissonance. 

All part of the plan, right?  Having said that, Stone sounds like he is telling the truth, but he does have those Trudeau eye brows! 

Edited by BigMcD

I really don't know what to think of Stone as a person..................... I can see how people find him very unlikeable.

But the way this investigation has come completely off the rails is horrifying to think what can happen to you if the government comes after you.

This should worry all of us and this whole Roger Stone indictment stinks to high heaven.

Barr seems like a no nonsense type of man. I hope he goes after this crap investigation.

• Like (+1) 1

People analyzing a case’s strength over indictments and criminal complaints are really silly.  It’s a complete misunderstanding of the legal system.

i doubt there was collusion by trump as well, and they seem to be gunning for a different charge, but come on.

On 1/26/2019 at 3:55 AM, njbuff said:

I really don't know what to think of Stone as a person..................... I can see how people find him very unlikeable.

But the way this investigation has come completely off the rails is horrifying to think what can happen to you if the government comes after you.

This should worry all of us and this whole Roger Stone indictment stinks to high heaven.

Barr seems like a no nonsense type of man. I hope he goes after this crap investigation.

The close personal relationship between Barr and Mueller is curious.  It could be a plus or a minus for the proper wind down of the investigation.  From the coverage of his hearings that I saw, that didn't seem to come up in the questioning (the close relationship) at all and the mentions of him recusing himself on the matter seemed to be centered on some criticism of the investigation a while back rather than them being fishing buddies or something like that.