DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Which is strange 

Image result for stone nixon tattoo

My wife worked with a girl back in 2004 that was having sex with him. That is how I knew about the tattoo.  

This girl about 28 had tattoos from head to toe. 

Had a tat of a snake that started at her foot and ended on her chest. 

She went with him to Florida when he moved down there.  She was with him about 5 years before she moved back.  

I do believe he was married at the time but, not sure.   

She met him at some sex swap place In Schenectady.  

1) The government has no money to do the things it needs to do because of the shutdown.

2) There's more than enough money for a pre-dawn Zero Dark Thirty raid on a 66-year-old Miami pimp queen with zero history of violence.

Pick one.

Although in another video release, you can see Stone in a MAGA cap, smirking at the FBI, so it's a good bust

The fact that press was there is outrageous.

First, it completely undermines the whole notion that a pre-dawn raid is to ensure safety of LEO.

Second, the universe of people that know of an arrest should be limited, so clearly there was a leak.

It also allows an image of the person in handcuffs to saturate the media. This inherently cuts against “innocent until proven guilty.”

I would expect Mueller to be above all this, but I guess not

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

In all fairness, Stone must have done something really serious or Mueller would have staged this arrest to take place on a Friday morning so the media can advance the narrative right through the Sunday talk shows.

Oh. Wait. Nevermind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I've heard at least three times this morning (on the radio, no link) that Stone was arrested for lying about his role in the Clinton email hack, what he knew about the Wikileaks releases, and his "ties" to Guccifer 2.0.

The interesting thing about that is that there was no "Clinton email hack."  There was a DNC email hack.  But there was the joke during the campaign by Trump about Russia releasing Clinton's emails.  

Given that, and CNN's presence at a "secret" raid...pretty sure this is going to be used to file articles of impeachment against Trump on "he asked the Russians to release Clinton's emails to Wikileaks; the indictment of Stone proves collusion" grounds.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I've heard at least three times this morning (on the radio, no link) that Stone was arrested for lying about his role in the Clinton email hack, what he knew about the Wikileaks releases, and his "ties" to Guccifer 2.0.

The interesting thing about that is that there was no "Clinton email hack."  There was a DNC email hack.  But there was the joke during the campaign by Trump about Russia releasing Clinton's emails.  

Given that, and CNN's presence at a "secret" raid...pretty sure this is going to be used to file articles of impeachment against Trump on "he asked the Russians to release Clinton's emails to Wikileaks; the indictment of Stone proves collusion" grounds.

My phone was lit up this morning with friends/family doing victory laps with those same talking points :lol: 

A couple of reality points: 

* Guccifer 2.0 does not = GRU or SVR or FSB. Guccifer 2.0 = CROWDSTRIKE creation.

* Wikileaks does not = Russian intelligence or Putin cut-out. This is a complete media invention devoid of any factual support.

• Like (+1) 1

Stone was complaining in an interview a few nights ago that he was broke and on the verge of bankruptcy.  Said that he had spent a half-million $ on legal and related services.  For all the guy's notoriety and Washington experience, a half-million puts him in the poor house? 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

Nunes is one of the only honest brokers on the Hill, and has been this whole time despite the organized campaign to brainwash the masses into believing otherwise.

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Stone was complaining in an interview a few nights ago that he was broke and on the verge of bankruptcy.  Said that he had spent a half-million $ on legal and related services.  For all the guy's notoriety and Washington experience, a half-million puts him in the poor house? 

It does when you spend like Stone spends.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

My phone was lit up this morning with friends/family doing victory laps with those same talking points :lol: 

A couple of reality points: 

* Guccifer 2.0 does not = GRU or SVR or FSB. Guccifer 2.0 = CROWDSTRIKE creation.

* Wikileaks does not = Russian intelligence or Putin cut-out. This is a complete media invention devoid of any factual support.

And DNC emails do not equal Clinton emails...

...unless you're arguing that, yes, Donna Brazille is right and the DNC was a wholly-controlled subsidiary of the Clinton campaign.

Pick your poison, liberals.

• Like (+1) 2