DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Now it's "meeting alone with Putin". Just a few days ago it was "SECRET MEETINGS WITH PUTIN!"

Wonder what it'll be two days from now... oh, right, SOP.

Ok, secret meetings, what's your take? 

You just dodged it once 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Buzzfeed is back. They have posted the plans for Trump Towers. Putin was holding out to Trump the prospect of building biggest building in Europe. Putin knew how to entice a willing asset. 

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Tomorrow's Friday.  Somebody is holding BuzzFeed's beer as we speak...

Really, I'd like to claim some special, spectacular insight...

...but c'mon, this was as predictable as the sun rising tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Really, I'd like to claim some special, spectacular insight...

...but c'mon, this was as predictable as the sun rising tomorrow.

I guess your hope they would be silenced has failed. 

Anyway, see the sanctions story. Trump just acts like he is compromised. 

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I guess your hope they would be silenced has failed.

Are you high?  I've never said any such thing.  Hell, you of all people should know I don't want idiots silenced, as I much prefer mocking them.

Will have much more to say about this... 

But a quick recap: 

* Sater is not a Russian intelligence asset, he's a western intelligence asset

* Sater is also likely mentioned in the still redacted FISA application (but not listed as a source of the dossier's information - making it illegal). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Roger Stone has been indicted!!!! 

Roger J. Stone Jr., a longtime informal adviser to President Trump, was arrested Friday by the FBI in Florida on charges that he lied and tried to tamper with a witness to hide the details of his efforts to learn about releases of Democrats’ hacked emails during the 2016 election campaign.

Stone was charged with seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements and one count of witness tampering.

With Stone’s indictment, Mueller has struck deep inside Trump’s inner circle, charging a long-standing friend of the president. The court filing charges Stone sought to gather information about hacked emails at the direction of a senior Trump campaign official.

The indictment centers on Stone’s efforts to find out when potentially damaging releases of internal Hillary Clinton campaign emails would be released by Julian Assange, the leader of the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks. U.S. officials say Russian intelligence agents hacked Democrats and their email accounts and then shared them with WikiLeaks, which publicized them during the final months of the 2016 election.

“After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails . . . a senior Trump campaign official was directed to contact Stone about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton campaign. Stone thereafter told the Trump campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by Organization 1,” the indictment states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/longtime-trump-adviser-roger-stone-indicted-by-special-counsel-in-russia-investigation/2019/01/25/93a4d8fa-2093-11e9-8e21-59a09ff1e2a1_story.html?utm_term=.bd291ba0870c

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What exactly are Stone’s crimes again?

Did he help the Trump team collude with Russia or do they have him bagged on some other crimes which have nothing to do with Russian collusion?

I’m confused here.

Try reading then. It's easy if you try 

DxwNJ-RX4AAXPyv.jpgDxwNJ-TWoAULOy2.jpgDxwNJ-RXgAA9zwO.jpg

?

Well..........he obviously, helped a foreign power "STEAL THE ELECTION' ............remember back when that was a thing ?

SARAH SANDERS on the Roger Stone indictment:

"A bigger question is if this is the standard, will the same standard apply to people like Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Clapper?

Will we see the same people we know also made false statements, will that same standard apply?"

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3

After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails by Organization 1, a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by Organization 1.

Directed??? By whom? Trump? ....