DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Why would he do that? If no one rehashes the previous two years worth of posts for his easy consumption, he can simply declare victory, drop the mic, and walk away proud that he 'showed PPP'.

He can perpetuate our reputation with the inhabitants of TSW and the Kiddie Table thus allowing us to have an unfair advantage when the snowflakes come down here to kick our collective asses.

On 1/12/2019 at 8:14 AM, 3rdnlng said:

Facts already in evidence. His "breaking news" proves that he's just a tad slower than an idiot.

Right. The fact that I missed that something was already posted because I don't spend every waking minute on PPP licking Trump's orange ####### means I'm an idiot. Sure.

So is everyone around here still pushing the "nothing to see here" narrative, despite the fact that the sitting President was the subject of a counter-intelligence investigation for being a Russian asset, is still under investigation by the special counsel for collusion and obstruction, and refuses to let anyone know the content of his secret meetings with autocrat Putin? Just checking. And exactly how many presidents in history have been the subject of investigations as to whether or not they're a bought-and-paid-for asset of another country? A bunch, right? 

"Nothing to see here" ?

Edited by Logic

33 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Why would he do that? If no one rehashes the previous two years worth of posts for his easy consumption, he can simply declare victory, drop the mic, and walk away proud that he 'showed PPP'.

Ya....while you are reading every post in this thread...might as well read every post in the “Global Warming is a Hoax” thread for content and relevance?

2 hours ago, GG said:

And there’s the escape hatch Greggy.  When all is said and done, the story will be spun that the FBI were heros not because they thought Trump was a Russian asset, but because he was incompetent and they were trying to save America.  That’s what all the narratives have been about and are starting to point to that conclusion.  

It is the escape hatch. Without question. 

But too many people are awake now for it to work. For two years they've been pushing: "he's a traitor/Russian asset" without evidence. Now they want to be able to slink back to, "we were just doing our jobs, it wasn't personal or political" when there's mountains of evidence to prove otherwise. 

This is a sign of weakness that would have worked in years past. It won't work this time. And if it does, the shame should fall on all of us who let it happen.

This one is big: 

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-01-13/what-if-mueller-proves-trump-collusion-and-no-one-cares?srnd=opinion

(There's a theme)

30 minutes ago, Logic said:

Right. The fact that I missed that something was already posted because I don't spend every waking minute on PPP licking Trump's orange ####### means I'm an idiot. Sure.

That's not what makes you an idiot. What makes you an idiot (though I would call it a partisan hack, not an idiot) is your failure to engage with or seriously consider the evidence that has been presented to you (now dozens of times) in this very thread and others. Instead of honestly engaging and considering the information presented, you run from it while plugging your ears and calling anyone who doesn't think the way you've been programmed to think is a "white nationalist" or a "Putin puppet". 

That is why you're a joke down here. You could change that perception very quickly if you decided to be honest and adult rather than a partisan hack.

32 minutes ago, Logic said:

So is everyone around here still pushing the "nothing to see here" narrative, despite the fact that the sitting President was the subject of a counter-intelligence investigation for being a Russian asset...

Case in point. If you scroll back just one page you'll see the foundation for this charge is LAUGHABLE revisionist history. He was not investigated for being a Russian asset, he was investigated for firing Comey - who RR wrote a letter saying should be fired and nearly every democrat wanted to ***** can in July of 2017 for cause. 

But you ignore that reality in favor of the spin attempted by the NYT because you have proven time and time again you care more about reading and hearing only what conforms to your preformed conclusion rather than taking an honest look at the evidence. 

That's on you. And why you continue to fail over and over again. 

34 minutes ago, Logic said:

...is still under investigation by the special counsel for collusion and obstruction...

Which we still don't know the full reason why this continues as RR's scope memo remains classified. And after two years of investigations Mueller's work has netted ZERO indictments or guilty pleas from any American or Trump campaign staff for collusion or obstruction. 

Again, this is the thinking of conspiracy theorists: "I know the evidence isn't out in the public, but Mueller has it. Trust me. I know because other people told me so and I have no evidence to support it...."

That's not being "logical", it's being desperate. 

36 minutes ago, Logic said:

and refuses to let anyone know the content of his secret meetings with autocrat Putin? 

It was such a secret meeting that there were cameras, a press conference afterwards, and people in the room with him. 

This is yet another example of you rushing to believe a regurgitated talking point without fact. Not because you're an idiot or because you haven't read PPP, but because you're a partisan who has already made up his mind TWO YEARS AGO and refuses to move off it, new evidence (or logic) be damned. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Some more questions.

Did you read the document I shared yet? Especially page 83-84?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Manafort was planted by whom and why?

I've answered this several times to you personally now. He was planted by the establishment uniparty to dirty Trump up by association so they could back engineer FISA warrants on Team Trump after Admiral Rogers shut off the illegal 702 pipeline. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Is Mueller part of the Deep State? Pence? Ryan?

Ryan stepped down from office. Why? "To spend more time with his family". You buy that? I don't. He was forced out because he was not on the side of the people and had skeletons in his closet. 

Pence I won't comment on. Not a fan. 

My theory on Mueller is well detailed here in this thread. Unlike my conclusions about what caused the Russian Collusion psyop, my opinion on Mueller is much less solid. Could be way off on what he's up to. He's either dirty and chose to remain dirty by helping with the coup attempt, or he was offered a deal to save his own ass and took it and has been working for Trump this whole time, watching the watchers. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Besides Trump, who isn't part of the Deep State?

You have to define the Deep State first. As noted in that thread, it's become a useless catch all phrase. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Why did Trump hide details of meetings with Putin?

See above. He did not hide the details of the meeting with Putin.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

What's your opinion of Graham in all of this?

Funny how he changed completely once no-name ***** off and died. You put two and two together there. It's not hard. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Do you believe that Rohrbacher and some other members of Congress took money from Russia? If yes, Is that okay?

Lots of politicians took money from Russia over the years, and Israel, and China, and Mexico... 

Again, look into my theory on Mueller and you'll understand my view on K-Street and what's really happening. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

I realize you don't have to answer any of these. Just curious as to your opinion.

Unlike some, I answer questions asked because I believe in furthering the conversation. Especially when we are at loggerheads. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

By the way, I am impressed that you believe you are ahead of all of this as it unfolds.

I don't believe it. I know it. It's proven in this very thread. And it's not because I'm better than anyone else, it's because I took the time to examine the evidence for myself, and seek out evidence that hadn't been brought to the surface or highlighted by the establishment media. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Are you part of the Deep State or do you claim to have an inside connection to the Deep State?

Reading is tough, I know. So is getting snark right. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It was never about Russia. 

It was always about a coup. The people chose a leader who was a threat to the long time, very lucrative foreign policy of regime change in DC politics and that just could not stand. The people are not to be trusted to pick a leader that's not been pre-approved for them... so elements within the USIC, DOJ, FBI, State Department, and media decided to delegitimize the election... will of the people be damned. 

This is a damning precedent to set, regardless of what you think of Trump. Because if they can undercut a legal election now, what's to stop them from doing it later to a candidate you might actually like? 

That gets us back to principles. Either we live in a true democratic republic where the people have a say in leadership, or we don't. Those who have been blindly thirsting for Trump to be locked up or removed from office based on this Russian "investigation" devoid of evidence are doing the work of the oppressors without even realizing it. Those people used to be called useful idiots. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was never about Russia. 

It was always about a coup. The people chose a leader who was a threat to the long time, very lucrative foreign policy of regime change in DC politics and that just could not stand. The people are not to be trusted to pick a leader that's not been pre-approved for them... so elements within the USIC, DOJ, FBI, State Department, and media decided to delegitimize the election... will of the people be damned. 

This is a damning precedent to set, regardless of what you think of Trump. Because if they can undercut a legal election now, what's to stop them from doing it later to a candidate you might actually like? 

That gets us back to principles. Either we live in a true democratic republic where the people have a say in leadership, or we don't. Those who have been blindly thirsting for Trump to be locked up or removed from office based on this Russian "investigation" devoid of evidence are doing the work of the oppressors without even realizing it. Those people used to be called useful idiots. 

i doubt it will be but, this needs to be the center of Trumps campaign in the 2020 race.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

So is everyone around here still pushing the "nothing to see here" narrative, despite the fact that the sitting President was the subject of a counter-intelligence investigation for being a Russian asset, is still under investigation by the special counsel for collusion and obstruction, and refuses to let anyone know the content of his secret meetings with autocrat Putin? Just checking. And exactly how many presidents in history have been the subject of investigations as to whether or not they're a bought-and-paid-for asset of another country? A bunch, right? 

"Nothing to see here" ?

This has nothing to do with you missing some thing that was posted here. This has everything to do with you arguing about something you haven't kept up with, therefor you are arguing about something you know nothing about. That's why you are an idiot.

• Like (+1) 3