DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

All this because the Dems and MSM hate Trump.

I wish I could pound on people I hate like this.

I could care less which side of the political isle you are on.................................

You have to be a complete moron to think that Trump colluded with a hostel power to win a Presidential election.

Any fool who knows Trump will tell that his massive ego alone is why he wouldn't allow anyone else to take credit for his victory.

It never made any sense to be from day one, but since the Dems run MSM and the Republicans have absolutely no backbone............ this thing was allowed to run rampant and cost millions of dollars to tax payers while nothing will happen to the other side for perpetrating this fraud.

Just now, Tiberius said:

How long do we wait until we start the Cohen testimony thread??? 

He doesn't appear until next month. 

Gotta give dems on the committee credit... nothing like the optics of using your first round of hearings questioning a man who's about to go to jail for lying to Congress. 

:lol: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

He doesn't appear until next month. 

Gotta give dems on the committee credit... nothing like the optics of using your first round of hearings questioning a man who's about to go to jail for lying to Congress. 

:lol: 

It will be must see TV! Republicans will have to tarnish Trump's personal attorney as a liar to protect Trump! Lol, should be fun 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It will be must see TV! Republicans will have to tarnish Trump's personal attorney as a liar to protect Trump! Lol, should be fun 

Hey Gator, I'm inviting you to be a guest at my home and share a couple of beers and see if we can bury the hatchet, so to speak. The sooner the better. Bring a gun.

Just now, Koko78 said:

Didn't they try, and fail, to get a FISA warrant against him during the summer? Or was that someone else?

We don't know for sure who they were targeting in June of '16, but yes. They made two attempts in June on unknown persons. I suspect (but am not certain) one was Flynn and one was Page.

Then there's this: 

Heard about this for awhile, still unable to confirm. 

On 1/10/2019 at 12:59 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

It is suspicious. But not for the reasons you're implying. 

Manafort was a plant. Once you get that sorted, the rest makes sense.

Who planted Manafort?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

WASHINGTON — In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president’s activities before and after Mr. Comey’s firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.