DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

I banged a big fat chick after the bar last night. No pics, but it certainly happened! 

i don't bang fat chicks.

i did once when i was bored and wanted to see if they were any better.  it was in the front seat of my chevy cavalier.  she was easily 280.  this was 2004.

so, unless you get a wide angle to show you with fat chicks or you and your butt buddies tom and 3rd...........

Just now, Boyst62 said:

i don't bang fat chicks.

i did once when i was bored and wanted to see if they were any better.  it was in the front seat of my chevy cavalier.  she was easily 280.  this was 2004.

so, unless you get a wide angle to show you with fat chicks or you and your butt buddies tom and 3rd...........

This one was great. Big bouncy breasts flopping all over as she went for a ride. She was sooooo ***** wet as well. Really good bang! 

Just now, BigMcD said:

This one was great. Big bouncy breasts flopping all over as she went for a ride. She was sooooo ***** wet as well. Really good bang! 

you need to roll with me a little while some time. you need to learn some *****.

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

you need to roll with me a little while some time. you need to learn some *****.

I bang plenty of hot young ones! Sometimes a little variety is good. Fats chicks don’t get banged as much, so they are very enthusiastic for sure. She was one of those “you would be beautiful if you lost some weight,” but man she could *****!!! 

Come to think of it, her name was Tammy. I hope I didn’t ***** DC Tom (Tammy) last night! 

Edited by BigMcD