DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Please. Next you'll be telling us that Trump selling condos to Russians back in the 1980's and 1990's isn't clear and conclusive proof of Russian collusion. Do you really think that businessmen are in the business of making money or something?

He once put Russian dressing on a salad.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

(My phone autocompleted "WAKE UP SHEEPLE!" As though Google knew what I was thinking before I thought it.  They're reading our minds.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!)

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

c3bea6a1d3ff8d43cca5c1911b7cf695

People were influenced by that?  Don't they care that Elmer Fudd was banned for being a hunter, or Porky Pig for mocking people with speech impediments, or Foghorn Leghorn for being a southern gentleman slave-owner?

Really, the only Looney Tunes character they can air any more is Tweety, just sitting in his cage, staring blankly in to space...

Just now, DC Tom said:

People were influenced by that?  Don't they care that Elmer Fudd was banned for being a hunter, or Porky Pig for mocking people with speech impediments, or Foghorn Leghorn for being a southern gentleman slave-owner?

Really, the only Looney Tunes character they can air any more is Tweety, just sitting in his cage, staring blankly in to space...

Don't underestimate the Deplorable Southern vote.  You're half-deplorable and semi-educated too.  Not for you to figure out.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Don't forget our favorite non-consent skunk..................tjjbz6vquf8grcve4zea.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Until Sylvester decides to self identify as a dog, then Tweety will be un-personed for using the wrong noun when he said he tought he taw a putty-tat

13 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You don't have a ***** clue what a Letter of Intent consists of. Tell me what the address of the property was, the price and the other contingencies were or else stfu about something you know nothing about.

Ha ha, ya, it hurts your hero is a traitor, doesn't it? You still love him though. Maybe you can do us all a favor and move to Russia to be closer to his true country. 

14 hours ago, westside said:

Lol, you and the rest of your hypocrites aught to take your own advice. 

You have no problem calling collusion without any evidence. 

If you can quote me one time calling something collusion without evidence, I'll paypal you $100. Good luck and Merry Christmas

28 minutes ago, peace out said:

If you can quote me one time calling something collusion without evidence, I'll paypal you $10000000000000000000000000000. Good luck and Merry Christmas

I have no evidence for this but you said, and I quote:

"/Dev colluded with Girorgio to up his meme count so that Giorgio could run for President of the History channel".

I didnt need need any luck, it was easy.  Merry Christmas to you too.

Pay up bub.

1 hour ago, peace out said:

If you can quote me one time calling something collusion without evidence, I'll paypal you $100. Good luck and Merry Christmas

Horseshit! I've seen you on more than one occasion object to the Carubba Collusion awarded for every Sabres game.

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Why was Putin trying to get Trump elected? 

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The other party was a cat with an accidentally painted tail that made her look like another skunk.

Maybe she was trans-skunk.  ***** off with your cis-cat toxic felininity.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Why was Putin trying to get Trump elected? 

This is a Bugs Bunny discussion.  Take your Mickey Mouse horse ***** somewhere else.