DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

I know to some people, the end justifies the means... But this entire thread is still a result of something that never should have happened to begin with, and that is the original FISA warrant that allowed this spying/eavesdropping/bullying/lying/investigating/surveillance/testilying bullcrap started? EVERYTHING discussed here is based on a lie

And before you start in with "but Trump" and prove the truth of my first sentence, where TF are the charges against the FISA warrant original subject, Carter Paige again? If his infractions were so serious that it was used to spy on, and investigate a presidential candidate and absolutely everyone around him, shouldn't CP be hanging from the parapet at the White House by now?

I was having a conversation the other day with a couple libs, and yes, we talked, no weapons involved... But as I thought about it more on the way home that night, I realized the US Constitution means nothing to you, and I now totally expect you to try and replace it, not as the Constitution allows, but to declare it null and void by majority rule and enter in to your preferred totalitarian rule that bans conservative or constitutional thought. The rule of law is only for the ones who oppose you...

All of that is proven over and over again in these threads... The "progressive" goal is domination and subjugation, period...................Hitler/Stalin/Marx/Lenin/Mussolini would be proud.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I know to some people, the end justifies the means... But this entire thread is still a result of something that never should have happened to begin with, and that is the original FISA warrant that allowed this spying/eavesdropping/bullying/lying/investigating/surveillance/testilying bullcrap started? EVERYTHING discussed here is based on a lie

And before you start in with "but Trump" and prove the truth of my first sentence, where TF are the charges against the FISA warrant original subject, Carter Paige again? If his infractions were so serious that it was used to spy on, and investigate a presidential candidate and absolutely everyone around him, shouldn't CP be hanging from the parapet at the White House by now?

I was having a conversation the other day with a couple libs, and yes, we talked, no weapons involved... But as I thought about it more on the way home that night, I realized the US Constitution means nothing to you, and I now totally expect you to try and replace it, not as the Constitution allows, but to declare it null and void by majority rule and enter in to your preferred totalitarian rule that bans conservative or constitutional thought. The rule of law is only for the ones who oppose you...

All of that is proven over and over again in these threads... The "progressive" goal is domination and subjugation, period...................Hitler/Stalin/Marx/Lenin/Mussolini would be proud.

Thanks Obama.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thread here for those interested in a breakdown of the actual transcripts: (still be written)

Flynn simply wants this over for fear of new charges against him and the cost and risk of another defense. 

OR

For others reasons well below the surface. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've spoken to two different people now who were in the room. Will Chamberlain (a few posts up) posted a good periscope video (about 16 minutes long) about his experience in the room and it matched very closely with what my sources relayed to me. Despite the reporting, Sullivan clearly knows Flynn didn't lie. He doesn't want to sentence someone for something he knows they didn't do (which is why Sullivan rocks regardless of the outcome) - but his hands are tied unless Flynn pulls his plea. His "it's arguably treason" talk was (in these people's opinions and the reality of his word choice) a plea to Flynn more than an admonishment. 

Sullivan smells a rat. Just the way he got placed onto this case alone is enough for someone to have suspicions in his position. But unless Flynn pulls his plea, he can't do anything. 

On the flip side - if you strip away the rest of the noise (even my own opinions on what's happening) - the SCO was dangling the indictments from yesterday over Flynn's head. If he pulls his plea, he loses his deal. Sullivan knows this, which is why he asked the SCO if they had considered prosecuting him for treason - then had them admit it would be at best a Logan Act violation which he replied "that's what I wanted to hear". The decode of that is he knows the other charges they're dangling over Flynn don't have teeth (which, if you turn on the news right now you'd never be able to discern). He wanted Flynn to hear that, and reconsider his options. 

Here's the big takeaway for me: the moment the judge (and then the media) said getting paid by a foreign government while working the White House (which Flynn was never doing btw) is treason - a lot of people in the past few administrations shot up in their seats. If they're going to press treason charges for FARA - and you circle back to my larger thoughts on Mueller's main target being K-Street and lobbyists - then today was even more layered and interesting. 

My quick thoughts while waiting for a meeting to start... :beer: 

My DOJ people told me (after I posted that) this is a standard order from his bench and not to read too much into it... which they know I will anyway :lol: 

The rats are everywhere.

As for the sentencing hearing, I'd love to see Flynn come out of this as the martyred hero who did what likely every political appointee does prior to taking office, who may have stepped on the wrong line and simply exposed his neck to his political e enemies, but this situation is less fascinating to me than it is a pathetic reminder that many that swim in these waters are scumbags of the highest order, and I'd trust a kid who knocked over a liquor store after a joyride more than guys like Mueller, Comey, McCabe and so on. 

Still, regardless of the outcome, Trump again displays an uncanny knack for calling it straight and pulling no punches. The "fake news media" is indeed the enemy of the people. NBC is running the story as predicted, not factually inaccurate, but with notable omissions to his this all actually played out.  They did the same thing yesterday when reporting the FBI released some data and conveniently omitting that it was required due to a court order. 

On the bright side though, they accurately reported that Penny Marshall was a bright light and courageous actress who fought through only having one family member who was a Hollywood A lister to give her a break most don't get so she could carve her own path. 

I am practically busting a gut laughing at all the people talking about the "fake new media" about how they are the enemy of the people, and that the judge seems to think that he's been blackmailed.

You want to know what the judge thought?

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/18/677558000/federal-judge-delays-michael-flynn-sentencing-in-case-of-lying-to-feds

The judge repeatedly asked Flynn and his lawyers whether they wanted to take a recess to confer about legal issues or the prospect of a delay until his full cooperation with authorities could be assessed.

Sullivan also stressed Flynn's service in the military and at the White House, where his false statements were made.

This was "a high-ranking senior official of the administration making false statements to federal agents while on the premises of the White House," the judge said.

"I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain, for this criminal offense," he added.

At another point, the judge asked prosecutor Brandon Van Grack whether Flynn's conduct might have amounted to "treason" and also suggested that Flynn may have been acting as a foreign agent during his 24 days in the Trump White House.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I am practically busting a gut laughing at all the people talking about the "fake new media" about how they are the enemy of the people, and that the judge seems to think that he's been blackmailed.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/18/677558000/federal-judge-delays-michael-flynn-sentencing-in-case-of-lying-to-feds

Have you followed any of the reporting on the total context of his remarks--not just tidbits pieced together by NPR-- as reported on Fox News??!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Have you followed any of the reporting on the total context of his remarks--not just tidbits pieced together by NPR-- as reported on Fox News??!

If I wanted accurate, factual reporting, why on Earth would I go to Fox News?

The BBC and NPR are considerably less biased, and have a far better track record with fact based reporting.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Of course he didn't. He says what his puppet masters tell him to say.

He's nothing more than a brain less puppet, just like the rest of the leftwing nutbags.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You do realize that the Judge reversed his statement after the recess and basically apologized for his mistake.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, westside said:

Of course he didn't. He says what his puppet masters tell him to say.

He's nothing more than a brain less puppet, just like the rest of the leftwing nutbags.

As opposed to Fox News? The least accurate and truthful, as ranked by non-partisan fact checkers.

Or maybe Breitbart and Infowars for you. How do you like your dose of insane conspiracy theories with zero fact checking?

3 minutes ago, bdutton said:

You do realize that the Judge reversed his statement after the recess and basically apologized for his mistake.

For saying "Oh, I realize that you only did the terrible things you did while you were working for the Trump campaign, and not while in the White House"

Yeah, that should fill you with confidence. [/s]

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

As opposed to Fox News? The least accurate and truthful, as ranked by non-partisan fact checkers.

Or maybe Breitbart and Infowars for you. How do you like your dose of insane conspiracy theories with zero fact checking?

Did Soros give you those "facts"? Or did you just pull it out of your ass as usual?

5 minutes ago, westside said:

Did Soros give you those "facts"? Or did you just pull it out of your ass as usual?

Ahhhh, your favorite boogeyman is here! Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you. :P

But no, I went over the rankings on Politfact, the non-profit non-partisan fact checkers. They rate news channels, don't you know? 

It turns out, they actually rank what the pundits say on the major news channels: ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS and Fox

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/

CNN is no prize, but Fox is easily the least truthful.

• Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You're beyond wrong on this and even typing this out isn't worth my time so I'll stop right he

9 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

For saying "Oh, I realize that you only did the terrible things you did while you were working for the Trump campaign, and not while in the White House"

Yeah, that should fill you with confidence. [/s]

Can you show proof he was working for the white house when this happened please?

You, matter of fact, cannot.  He wasn't. 

The only thing you. Have learned is when they rectally inserted talking points in to you #NPC.

Go play in traffic. Humanity needs this from you.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ahhhh, your favorite boogeyman is here! Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you. :P

But no, I went over the rankings on Politfact, the non-profit non-partisan fact checkers. They rate news channels, don't you know? 

It turns out, they actually rank what the pundits say on the major news channels: ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS and Fox

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/

CNN is no prize, but Fox is easily the least truthful.

Politfact is absolutely not what you describe them as.  It has been documented as projecting a fairly severe left-wing bias, while promoting itself as non-partisan.  IE. It's a political spin machine used to deceive.

You're a shill.

• Like (+1) 3