DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That sounds really serious! Why hasn't anyone been arrested yet for this? 

Good question.  Doesn't it trouble you that the D's conspired with Russians to take down an American candidate?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Good question.  Doesn't it trouble you that the D's conspired with Russians to take down an American candidate?

The Democrats did? 

Why is there a special council looking into Trump's campaign then over this issue instead? And getting guilty pleas

17 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's having a hard time choosing between Inflatable #1 and Inflatable #2.

17 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

He loves diversity. 

17 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Sure he does.

john.jpg

peter.jpg

It's so cute when you metaphorically suck each other off, and project your true feelings into this safe space.

Good for you both! Throw off the shackles off the moralizing of your upbringing and embrace your true desires! Be liberated!

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

It's so cute when you metaphorically suck each other off, and project your true feelings into this safe space.

Good for you both! Throw off the shackles off the moralizing of your upbringing and embrace your true desires! Be liberated!

K,   How you doin ? 

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

*nods* alright. 

I'm happy that you can be free now. I do legit owe you one for calling that Allen was a better option than Tyrod.

...wait, what I am doing, talking football on a football site ?

You a top or bottom ?    Plans on Sat ? 

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

You a top or bottom ?    Plans on Sat ? 

I'm out of state...and well, my partner does not agree to being non-monogamous. I do appreciate the offer through, but if I want to branch out, I do have some close friends who have already offered.

I do appreciate reaching out though!

41 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

That level of homophobic jokes gets you thrown out of your tribe. Be careful, NPCinPhilly. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That level of homophobic jokes gets you thrown out of your tribe. Be careful, NPCinPhilly. 

Give him a break, he's trying to take a more sophisticated approach to hooking up. He's been burned too many times utilizing the old restroom foot tapping trick.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is pretty stunning. Wolfe was clearly Clapper's guy... for years. 

Here's the full sentencing memo: 

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5513889-12-11-18-Wolfe-Sentencing-Memo-1.html

It's stunning that with Clapper's resume with respect to all things intelligence-related, he would be comfortable with Wolfe's deception on a massive scale. The argument that Wolfe has found the whole ordeal "traumatic" and that then entitles him to a slap in the wrist shows just how interconnected these two are. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's stunning that with Clapper's resume with respect to all things intelligence-related, he would be comfortable with Wolfe's deception on a massive scale. The argument that Wolfe has found the whole ordeal "traumatic" and that then entitles him to a slap in the wrist shows just how interconnected these two are. 

Was banging a college student also traumatic?

• Haha (+1) 2