DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

46 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The meeting in Trump Tower is proof of attempted collusion unless you believe that the meeting was about adoption despite what has already been revealed through emails.

I am amused that you think you are part of some sort of exhaustive investigation that has revealed the truth to you. Unless you are working with Mueller's team, you have not seen an iota of what they have seen. 

Do you work with Mueller?

If so, I admit you know infinitely more than anyone else here.

If not, you are just another self-proclaimed expert on the Internet.

That you think someone who disagrees with you is operating with a bias while you are not, is quite bizarre. We all operate with some bias.

On a related subject, what did you think, if anything, about Trump bringing up the end of sanctions in an answer to the question of a Russian reporter who has since turned out to be a spy?

If you hadn't heard of it or thought about it, I'd be curious to know if you think it means anything.

Don Jr. was lured to the meeting with the expectations of getting "dirt" on Hillary. A few minutes after the meeting started it was apparent that no dirt was going to be provided but the Russian lawyer wanted to negotiate the rescinding of the Magnitsky Act, and in return Russia would quit the ban on adoption of Russian children. When it became clear in Don Jr's mind he excused himself from the meeting. This has been known from the beginning and has been explained here many times.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

...They're asking Comey about Clinton.

Understood. But, it's much more palatable to not mention Clinton. It is a trigger for either side that didn't do that message any good when it could be left ambiguous and broad to speak plainly about all truths and justice.   Just my opinion

13 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Understood. But, it's much more palatable to not mention Clinton. It is a trigger for either side that didn't do that message any good when it could be left ambiguous and broad to speak plainly about all truths and justice.   Just my opinion

Your opinion sucks.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I hear you, but based on what's coming next week with Huber, keeping Clinton and the Clinton Foundation in the front of the public's consciousness seems important. Partisan? Sure. But the actual Clinton investigation crosses partisan divides. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hear you, but based on what's coming next week with Huber, keeping Clinton and the Clinton Foundation in the front of the public's consciousness seems important. Partisan? Sure. But the actual Clinton investigation crosses partisan divides. 

"What is the benefit of educating the public prior to proceeding?"

• Like (+1) 1

with regard... you can always tell from someone's argument when they are afraid that their paradigm is going to come crashing down and leave them drooling in the streets should anything happen to destroy that carefully crafted narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, peace out said:

As does your grammar. 

It has nothing to do with grammar. Obviously a typo that didn't get picked up by spellcheck because "you" is also a word. I'll bust peoples' balls for grammar sometimes but usually lay off the typos. In your case I'll make an exception because you are so lacking in balls that you keep changing your screen name because of all the beating up you get here.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Some will never be able to overcome their programming.

They are, by far, the minority (imo)

Well, there are a bunch of 'em here. SMH  

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Of course they will.  Ever see a #resist bumper sticker?  It is part of the marketing campaign.

Wow, that is a really good way to put it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Of course they will.  Ever see a #resist bumper sticker?  It is part of the marketing campaign.

Holy crap, for the thousandth time, collusion isn't a crime.

I don't even know what to make of "attempted collusion".

I've got a question for all the "collusion people" out there:

They've got PROOF that Papadapoulos spoke with Mifsud (a foreigner) to talk about hacked/stolen emails.  Why haven't they just stopped there, tied Papadapoulos to Trump, and called it a day?

I already wrote that collusion isn't a crime. Conspiracy would be the crime.

You don't know what attempting to collude Is?

Really?

I find that difficult to believe. 

Here is Giuliani talking about attempted collusion:

https://theweek.com/speedreads/791193/rudy-giuliani-now-arguing-that-attempted-russian-collusion-not-crime

Edited by Kemp

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've broken this down at length before, so forgive me. But this is incorrect. 

It's not attempted collusion to take a meeting in order to get dirt on your political opponent. That happens every day on national campaigns and only crosses the collusion line if you're knowingly trafficking in illegally acquired material from a known foreign agent. So, taking the meeting is evidence of nothing and was in no way illegal. Shady? Sure. But that's big-boy politics, not espionage. 

But there's more to the Trump Tower meeting than it first appears. As proven now by congressional testimony from Glenn Simpson as well as hundreds of pages of additional evidence, everyone in that Trump Tower meeting not connected to the Trump campaign had direct connections not to Russia but to HRC's campaign and 44's administration. Here's how: 

1. The attorney who ran the meeting, Natalia Veselnitskaya, did not have a VISA to come into the country. She was granted one at the 11th hour by the State Department just so she could make the meeting.

2. Prior to the meeting and immediately after, NV met with Glenn Simpson - owner of Fusion GPS. Simpson claimed he does not speak Russian and she doesn't speak English, yet they met immediately before and after this meeting took place. 

3. Goldstone who set the meeting has direct ties to Richard Dearlove of MI6 and British intelligence. Dearlove has direct connections to Alexander Downer, Halper, Brennan, and the Clinton machine. 

4. The translator used for the meeting worked for Meridian and was Clinton's personal translator while at the State Department. 

In summation - the only reason the meeting happened at all was because of the VISA approved by John Kerry's State Department at the 11th hour, and only came together after coordination between Fusion GPS, British Intelligence, and Paul Manafort (again, who's likely a plant). The meeting took place at the exact time we now know the FBI and CIA were working to insert undercover informants into Team Trump's orbit specifically to entrap them and justify FISAs. 

There's much more evidence this meeting was a set up than there is of any crimes being committed by Don Jr.

I have never said I know more than Mueller. I show my work, it's (mostly) open source and able to be verified by those interested enough to dig into it. 

That doesn't make me a self proclaimed expert. The time I've put into this and the people I've interviewed makes me an expert. And it's easily achievable by anyone else who's willing to do the work themselves. 

We do. And I'm open with mine and actively work to challenge it with new material and information. 

The same cannot be said of you so far. That's why you're behind the curve. 

You are clearly evolved.

Very condescending. 

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You are clearly evolved.

Very condescending. 

Sharing information is now condescending? Come on, Kemp. It's a tough board and sometimes talking plain is the only way to make the point. You've been lied to about this. I can prove that, and have for going on two years down here. That doesn't make you less of a person or thinker than me, it just means I was in the right place at the right time to catch the lie early. 

There's plenty of time for you to adjust your opinions in light of the new information shared. How you choose to react to new information though is up to you. You can either plug your ears and pretend it doesn't exist or is all "conspiracy", or you can honestly engage in the material to see what stands up and what falls short. 

All I've ever preached down here is for people to become their own experts. Not to "believe me" or "I'm right, you're wrong". We're all in this together, even if millions of dollars have been spent trying to convince you otherwise. 

Cohen sentencing memo is out... tracking it down:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5453396-USA-v-Cohen-SDNY-Sentencing-Memo.html

40 pages... Cohen going to the clink. 

Also... just as Comey walked out of the hearing (and right when the Cohen filing went public)

Comey will be back on the Hill on the 17th of December. 

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cohen sentencing memo is out... tracking it down:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5453396-USA-v-Cohen-SDNY-Sentencing-Memo.html

40 pages... Cohen going to the clink. 

Tax evasion + loan falsification (the taxi medallions starting in 2012). The illegal campaign contributions is a little convoluted to me, apparently, he did something wrong between 2015 and 2017, but I couldn't follow that bouncing ball.

• Like (+1) 1