DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Assuming Sperry is correct here (he doesn't show his work), that leaves only the possibility of the Podesta Group investigation, or Huber's investigation, or a completely unknown investigation (always possible). 

If it was for Manafort or Don Jr, it would still be attached to his "collusion" case, or in the SCO's umbrella. 

Things are going to get really interesting really fast. 

34 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Maybe it’s not a cloudless day.

Maybe it’s been overcast for a long time.

Maybe there is obstruction of justice, but not the way you are envisioning it.

Maybe Trump did want something investigated, just not what you want investigated.

Maybe he knew Flynn had an important part to play.

Maybe Trump did ask for loyalty.

Maybe that requested pledge was to the country and not the man.

(Maybe this should be in the Deep State thread :ph34r:)

You just made trannygreg moist.

Just now, DC Tom said:

I thought that was Flynn.

It may have been.  I can't remember at this point because this story is more complicated than what I understand Game of Thrones to be if you were to mix in The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad to boot.

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Maybe it’s not a cloudless day.

Maybe it’s been overcast for a long time.

Maybe there is obstruction of justice, but not the way you are envisioning it.

Maybe Trump did want something investigated, just not what you want investigated.

Maybe he knew Flynn had an important part to play.

Maybe Trump did ask for loyalty.

Maybe that requested pledge was to the country and not the man.

(Maybe this should be in the Deep State thread :ph34r:)

Maybe its time for Trump supporters to see the truth. 

But that's like asking Southerners to accept the truth that the Civil War was started to protect slavery...

The Moscow Project really puts the issues and facts in a succinct format: 

1. Trump is engaged in a vast cover-up. The events of this week further demonstrate that Trump is engaged in a vast effort to cover up his actions during the campaign and is working aggressively to obstruct and undermine the investigation. We now know that:
  • Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress to protect Trump.
  • Trump illegally put in charge of the Justice Department a political crony who had previously outlined a strategy to shut down the investigation.
  • Trump’s legal team sought to use Paul Manafort’s cooperation with the Mueller investigation to gain information on the direction of the investigation.
  • Trump’s legal team has established joint-defense agreements with 32 individuals, indicating the breadth of their concern. Trump has encouraged others to lie and deceive investigators, dangling pardons to those who obstruct the investigation.

Key takeaway: Trump is acting guilty. You don’t work this hard to obstruct an investigation and engineer a vast cover-up if you’re innocent. Trump is trying to hide even more damning evidence that he and his campaign conspired with the Russian attack on our democracy.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did you know that 30 people have been indicted or pled guilty in Trump's Russian Collusion case? 4 process crimes or bad acts in the past and 26 Russian bad actors who like to make stuff up on Facebook. I keep hearing this narrative from the idiots on the left and shake my head in disgust that there are so many morons out there imitating Gleeful Gator, the King of Idiots.

I like to keep beating this dead horse, the "idiots on the left" you refer to are actually the DNC center, not we "good" leftists. 

I've said all along the Russian collusion story is BS.

42 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It may have been.  I can't remember at this point because this story is more complicated than what I understand Game of Thrones to be if you were to mix in The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad to boot.

That's easy: Jon Snow and Rick Grimes got together to make meth so that the survivors of the zombie apocalypse can get high before winter comes and the walkers eat the iron throne, all while trying not to get killed by the Westerlands drug cartel.

Duh.

• Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I thought there was some dude you said was gonna be an America hero who fell on the sword for freedom.

Admiral Rogers. He stopped the unauthorized review of NSA materials by civilians and told POTUS that he was being surveilled 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1