DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

The House intelligence committee's incoming Democratic majority is taking its first steps to follow Donald Trump's money, The Daily Beast has learned.

The committee is looking to hire money-laundering and forensic accounting experts, three sources familiar with the plans confirm to The Daily Beast. One Democratic committee office said the purpose of the potential new hires is to examine unanswered financial questions about Trump and Russia, but their work could apply broadly across the panel’s intelligence oversight.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/house-intelligence-panel-hiring-money-laundering-sleuths?ref=home?ref=home?ref=home?ref=home

Look into Saudi money, too! 

G-Pap just confirmed something I've been working on for the past month... https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1065711811461148672

using the British embassy in DC to surveil Americans. I hadn't been able to confirm it, despite being told this was happening by a few sources. If it's true it's terrifying and there's no way May and Obama did not know. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

G-Pap just confirmed something I've been working on for the past month... https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1065711811461148672

using the British embassy in DC to surveil Americans. I hadn't been able to confirm it, despite being told this was happening by a few sources. If it's true it's terrifying and there's no way May and Obama did not know. 

If true, this speaks volumes about the "Special Relationship".  Obama was willing to ask our strongest ally to spy on his political opposition.  Our strongest ally was willing to oblige

British Collusion :o

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

If true, this speaks volumes about the "Special Relationship".  Obama was willing to ask our strongest ally to spy on his political opposition.  Our strongest ally was willing to oblige

It's really outrageous on the surface. But logistically it makes sense. Brennan, Clapper and Strzok didn't need to fly to London to see the collected intelligence. They could just pop in on the embassy. 

And it was likely used for all the campaigns. 

Local nbc hit on the subpoenas right before weather saying that they are likely to appear and anxious to tell the truth, but the commentary was "the investigation is set to end in January with the Democrats retaking control, the subpoenas won't get far."

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Local nbc hit on the subpoenas right before weather saying that they are likely to appear and anxious to tell the truth, but the commentary was "the investigation is set to end in January with the Democrats retaking control, the subpoenas won't get far."

Th senate judiciary is taking over from the house committee. The house committee has no power, never has, other than exposure of evidence to the public. 

The Senate judiciary has direct oversight over the DOJ and FBI. They'll get passed on there after Dec 5

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Th senate judiciary is taking over from the house committee. The house committee has no power, never has, other than exposure of evidence to the public. 

The Senate judiciary has direct oversight over the DOJ and FBI. They'll get passed on there after Dec 5

But.  The narrative!

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My guess is the House and Senate will hold dualing investigations, with the Senate focused on Comey/Lynch/etc and the House focused on #orangemanbad

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Important point of distinction: you would expect a foreign country to run intelligence operations out of their embassies/consulates.  That's not scandalous.

Americans cooperating with them...I hesitate to call it "treason," but it's a pretty clear-cut violation of the Espionage Act, akin to Pollard's passing information to Israel...

...hey, guess who's advising Trump on the Mueller investigation?  The US Attorney who led the prosecution of Pollard...  

Just now, /dev/null said:

My guess is the House and Senate will hold dualing investigations, with the Senate focused on Comey/Lynch/etc and the House focused on #orangemanbad

Not just dualing investigations, but prolithic ones too.

• Like (+1) 2

Another joke from the beaten Republicans: 

Republicans have been investigating the FBI and Justice Department's decision-making in 2016 and 2017, contending that deep-seated anti-Trump bias among senior officials led the bureau to downplay its probe of Hillary Clinton's private email server and home in on the investigation of Trump campaign connections with Russia. Trump himself has cheered on the attacks, calling the Russia probe a "witch hunt" and contending that Comey and his inner circle were corrupt.

But Democrats say the GOP investigation itself is a partisan attempt to build up a conspiracy theory and protect Trump from the ongoing Russia probe, now led by special counsel Robert Mueller.

I guess they forget that the FBI handed Trump the election. Now they are saying it was unfair against Trump? Only loopy Right Wingers would buy such nonsense. But seven Benghazi investigations really did happen, so this is what these sh it heads do. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/22/house-republicans-subpoena-comey-lynch-1012551

Just now, Tiberius said:

Another joke from the beaten Republicans: 

I guess they forget that the FBI handed Trump the election. Now they are saying it was unfair against Trump? Only loopy Right Wingers would buy such nonsense. But seven Benghazi investigations really did happen, so this is what these sh it heads do. 

*****, don't you ever take a day off from this *****? 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, /dev/null said:

If true? Why wouldn't anyone believe the convicted liar Popadopolous? 

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He needs the money.

You spreading lies about me? You are true Trump trash 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

If true? Why wouldn't anyone believe the convicted liar Popadopolous? 

You spreading lies about me? You are true Trump trash 

No, I'm not spreading lies. I know your part-time job at the laundromat doesn't pay for your Orange Nehi habit so repeating nonsense here helps a little.

soda.jpg

Edited by 3rdnlng