DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

22 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You truly are an idiot. I say ***** off to not only you but your family, anyone who claims to be your friend, and the few people who would ever give you a "thumbs up" here.

You just don't understand lefties or this guy at all to to give him a feast this way,

this is exactly the attention he's prodding for.

Now his post count will increase by about 25%.

Edited by Albwan

Our child President addresses a grown up: 

"So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!" Trump wrote.

The Grown up replied: 

Schiff wrote, "Wow, Mr. President, that's a good one. Was that like your answers to Mr. Mueller's questions, or did you write this one yourself?"

This only has to do with this thread in that I cannot believe he is tweeting again, let alone at DJT (probably belongs in the media or borders thread, but oh well)!

And this is his twitter bio...

Former CIA Director (2013-17). Nonpartisan American who is very concerned about our collective future.

Well, IMO he should be very concerned about his future. 

From Bill McRaven 

Retired Admiral McRaven repeats: Trump's media attacks 'greatest threat to our democracy'

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He would be a way better President than the corrupt clown in that office now. Well, so would my cat, but just saying. 

monkey.gif

Keep banging that drum.

corrupt clown

corrupt clown

corrupt clown

corrupt clown