DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

this tweet gives me pause. makes me wonder if the dog and pony show is just that and that this whole soft coup investigation is just to hold the other side at bay with no real intention of arresting anybody within the elite structure.

if that is the case, ***** all them hoes.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060155917059219461

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUII5J-EGdQ

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

this tweet gives me pause. makes me wonder if the dog and pony show is just that and that this whole soft coup investigation is just to hold the other side at bay with no real intention of arresting anybody within the elite structure.

If that's the case, agreed. 

I'm not there yet though.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Get there.  That's the way it looks.  There's always been a big element of political capital and retribution in this storyline.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060155917059219461

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

Get there.  That's the way it looks.  There's always been a big element of political capital and retribution in this storyline.

If people don't begin to get indicted, that's exactly the case.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, snafu said:

If theshitdoesn'thitthefan Trump will not survive as President post 2020. I'll be damned if I'll let all of this reading of DR's theories go to waste.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

this needs to happen.

shtf.jpg.9809ec5c17813e59480c4586dc74b8d8.jpg

Things are moving in that direction one way or the other from this news, just based on the hysteria and panic the move has caused on both sides of the never trump aisle (read: deep DC establishment).

Either the dems will push the "red line" talk to the limits and use it to oust Trump in 2020 (he won't resign or be forced out)... or Trump releases the declass and starts the chain reaction that will follow. 

I'm guessing, based on how much he likes to win, 45 won't chose the former. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Things are moving in that direction one way or the other from this news, just based on the hysteria and panic the move has caused on both sides of the never trump aisle (read: deep DC establishment).

Either the dems will push the "red line" talk to the limits and use it to oust Trump in 2020 (he won't resign or be forced out)... or Trump releases the declass and starts the chain reaction that will follow. 

When I find myself

In times of trouble,

Mother Mary comes to me.

Speaking words of wisdom 

Let it be. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

lets hope your right. if Declass is happening, it should do so by the end of the week.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I would hope saner heads would prevail in the democratic party. I know, I know, there has been little evidence of there being sane people in the democratic establishment the last two years, but when your majority is razor-thin, going all in on the stupid probably isn't the wisest choice for longterm sustainability.  Next time, Trump may campaign for the House, and then where will the Dems be?

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I would hope saner heads would prevail in the democratic party. I know, I know, there has been little evidence of there being sane people in the democratic establishment the last two years, but when your majority is razor-thin, going all in on the stupid probably isn't the wisest choice for longterm sustainability.  Next time, Trump may campaign for the House, and then where will the Dems be?

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This.  Is how.  You get.  More Trump.  :lol:

At a minimum, this is how you get "Not Pelosi and the current leadership". But I don't believe the D party has the cooler heads to do that.