DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Please don't respond to me while you are getting ready to finger your Angus.

You're mistaken. I don't just use 1 finger. But it does come out that brown. And it even has little berries just like his birth marks.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Ermmm...

latest?cb=20150320192210

obviously, they aint teach you to read in Ohio either..I said nothing about the content of the report, whether it was true, fictional, or somewhere in between. 

Dobbs has zero credibility and i do mean zero. Be the same thing if Lemon and Pelosi are together..no credibilitiy there either  .Dobbs and Jordan  have delved into cult-like status

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/fox-business-pulls-lou-dobbs-episode-1203006635/

Soros funded State department..and Lou just keeps rolling an accepts that @face value....

@plenzmd1

How George Soros Singlehandedly Created The European Refugee Crisis - And Why

... His Latest Success: the European Refugee Crisis

Soros’s agenda is fundamentally about the destruction of national borders. This has recently been shown very clearly with his funding of the European refugee crisis.

The refugee crisis has been blamed on the civil war currently raging in Syria. But did you ever wonder how all these people suddenly knew Europe would open its gates and let them in?

The refugee crisis is not a naturally occurring phenomenon. It coincided with OSF donating money to the US-based Migration Policy Institute and the Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants, both Soros-sponsored organizations. Both groups advocate the resettlement of third-world Muslims into Europe.

In 2015, a Sky News reporter found “Migrant Handbooks” on the Greek island of Lesbos. It was later revealed that the handbooks, which are written in Arabic, had been given to refugees before crossing the Mediterranean by a group called “Welcome to the EU.”

Welcome to the EU is funded by—you guessed it—the Open Society Foundations.

Soros has not only backed groups that advocate the resettlement of third-world migrants into Europe, he in fact is the architect of the “Merkel Plan.”

The Merkel Plan was created by the European Stability Initiative whose chairman Gerald Knaus is a senior fellow at none other than the Open Society Foundations.

The plan proposes that Germany should grant asylum to 500,000 Syrian refugees. It also states that Germany, along with other European nations, should agree to help Turkey, a country that’s 98% Muslim, gain visa-free travel within the EU starting in 2016.

Political Discourse

The refugee crisis has raised huge concern in European countries like Hungary.

In response to 7,000 migrants entering Hungarian territory per day in 2015, the Hungarian government reestablished border control in order to keep the hordes of refugees from entering the country.

Of course this did not go down well with Soros and his close allies, the Clintons.

Bill Clinton has since come out and accused both Poland and Hungary of thinking “democracy is too much trouble” and wanting to have a “Putin-like authoritarian dictatorship.”

Seeing through Clinton’s comments, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán responded by saying, “The remarks made about Hungary and Poland … have a political dimension. These are not accidental slips of the tongue. And these slips or remarks have been multiplying since we are living in the era of the migrant crisis. And we all know that behind the leaders of the Democratic Party, we have to see George Soros.”

He went on to say that “although the mouth belongs to Clinton, the voice belongs to Soros.”

Soros has since said of Orbán’s policy toward the migrants: “His plan treats the protection of national borders as the objective and the refugees as an obstacle. Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.”

It’s hard to imagine that he could be any clearer in his globalist intentions.

The Profit Motive

So why is Soros going to such lengths to flood Europe with hordes of third-world Muslims?

We can’t be sure, but it has recently come to light that Soros has taken a large series of “bearish derivative positions” against US stocks. Apparently, he thinks that causing chaos in Europe will spread the contagion to the United States, thus sending US markets spiraling downward.

The destruction of Europe through flooding it with millions of unassimilated Muslims is a direct plan to cause economic and social chaos on the Continent.

Another example of turmoil equaling profit for George Soros, who seems to have his tentacles in most geopolitical events.

We all understand correlation is not causation. However, given Soros’s extraordinary wealth, political connections, and his long track record of seeing and profiting from chaos, he is almost certainly a catalyst for much of the geopolitical turmoil now occurring.

He is intent on destroying national borders and creating a global governance structure with unlimited powers. From his comments directed toward Viktor Orbán, we can see he clearly views national leaders as his juniors, expecting them to become puppets that sell his narrative to the ignorant masses.

Soros sees himself as a missionary carrying out the globalist agenda taught to him by his early mentors. He uses his vast political connections to influence government policy and create crises, both economic and social, to further this agenda.

By all appearances, Soros is conspiring against humanity and is hell-bent on the destruction of Western democracies.

To any rational thinker, some global events just don’t make sense. Why, for example, would Western democracies take in millions of people whose values are completely incompatible with their own?

When we look closely at the agenda being actively promoted by the leading globalist puppet master, George Soros, things become a little clearer. ...

more towards present day...

this past spring a smaller army of migrants marched upon the southern US border. this one was openly organized by by Pueblo Sin Fronteras which translated literally means, People Without Borders. it was also funded by the CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project. CARA is an acronym for four groups that comprise it. Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). three of those four outfits get their funding from.... you guessed it, the House of Soros.

so, that the House of Soros organized and funded the european migrant invasion and previously organized and funded the earlier army of migrants that marched upon the Southern US border in the Spring of this year, i don't think it too far fetched to think that he could possibly be organizing and funding this current iteration of an attempt at government destabilization. in fact, i would venture to say that with the past being our guide, it is a quite reasonable assumption that it is being fueled by the House of Soros. it may be that someone else is organizing and funding it but the logical assumption at this point points in that direction.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

obviously, they aint teach you to read in Ohio either..I said nothing about the content of the report, whether it was true, fictional, or somewhere in between. 

Dobbs has zero credibility and i do mean zero. Be the same thing if Lemon and Pelosi are together..no credibilitiy there either  .Dobbs and Jordan  have delved into cult-like status

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/fox-business-pulls-lou-dobbs-episode-1203006635/

Soros funded State department..and Lou just keeps rolling an accepts that @face value....

Umm yeah, Ohio has a top notch education for one.  At the time my school was top 5% in country.  But, I don't get what that has to do with anything when you can't make a point about your espousing narrative.

You conflate a lazy tired narrative driven by TDS/NPC which you're a full fledged paying member with fact.  The fact is Fusion did conduct bias research against Trump that was 100% fraudulent and this research was passed to the DOJ to interrupt our government because when your side loses you can only go full retard to oppose (with violence) the side that whipped you.  What's worse is that dishonesty in the opposition to Trump is rampant to join violence and delusion.

TDS/NPC/Never Trumpers can't see the forest for the trees and can only project their cognitive dissonance and disabilities on the GOP as they fight to maintain a narrative that can't win against fact and reason. 

Anyone voting against Trump right now is a retard, ***** or a bigot/hypocrite.  There is nothing he has done that is a negative to this country.  

So, in order to help out reply because I want to drive home this ***** card I carry and you generally suck at replying...

To refute me:

1) avoid my past for which you know nothing and is tired. Just proves I'm better than you, anyway.

2) show evidence provided in the public released in the last 6 months which supports your claims.  Show that Fusion did not like, Steele was right, etc.

3) announce the rhetoric spouted by the Democrats is good for the country.  Explain that thoroughly.

4) bash that more people are working, we are respected on a global stage, our country is secure.  Object that we are ruining Fern Gully and making Captain Planet cry.  Say something about immigrants but avoid anything that will trap you in predated law and procedure.

5) be all mad and huff and puff.

Orrrrrr....

Just be butthurt because you can't do any of that whilst insulting me and being contentious.

Enjoy.

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

@plenzmd1

How George Soros Singlehandedly Created The European Refugee Crisis - And Why

more towards present day...

this past spring a smaller army of migrants marched upon the southern US border. this one was openly organized by by Pueblo Sin Fronteras which translated literally means, People Without Borders. it was also funded by the CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project. CARA is an acronym for four groups that comprise it. Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). three of those four outfits get their funding from.... you guessed it, the House of Soros.

so, that the House of Soros organized and funded the european migrant invasion and previously organized and funded the earlier army of migrants that marched upon the Southern US border in the Spring of this year, i don't think it too far fetched to think that he could possibly be organizing and funding this current iteration of an attempt at government destabilization. in fact, i would venture to say that with the past being our guide, it is a quite reasonable assumption that it is being fueled by the House of Soros. it may be that someone else is organizing and funding it but the logical assumption at this point points in that direction.

Good luck.  He will duck and hide.

Either way, I am surprised at how you appear neutral in so many damn arguments. It's hard to tell if you're an R or a D

Jesus , as I have said several times y’all just cannot take a joke. Where in the world did I insult you @Boyst62, say anything bout your past , or even anything close to that. Lighten up !

again, how many times can I say it, or you can go back and read, my post had ZERO to do with the content they were discussing.  What is so freaking hard to understand. It was a comment bout Dobbs having zero credibility. He is a cult now,, Hense the Scientology analogy. Is that really rough to comprehend!

Edited by plenzmd1

57 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

... Either way, I am surprised at how you appear neutral in so many damn arguments. It's hard to tell if you're an R or a D

that's because i am actually neither. i would be pleased if both wings of the bird simply ceased to exist. remember, it is the bird that the two wings are connected to that you need to keep your eye on. you really do not have a choice, all you are offered is the evil wing on the left or the evil wing on the right. neither has your best intentions at heart. they are all about themselves and maintaining the status quo of the prison planet as it exists. it is just a boil the frog mentality that is slowly creeping into the end game.

i am however dead set against the liberal agenda. that kind of insanity will just lead us to the slaughter house much quicker than the the other side of the equation. once the Left side of the swamp is drained or severely damaged, my hope is that Trump will begin working on the Right side and ***** them up too.

if you are looking to classify me, put me in the anarchist grouping. let a Phoenix arise from the ashes. a complete house of cards collapse is ultimately our only route to an escape from the boiling pot of water they have us in. in all truth though, we have no one to blame but ourselves for the quagmire we find ourselves in. they know that we have become fat and lazy from all the largesse that exists and we will be hard pressed to tear it all down and create a just society. only when there are hunger pangs in the stomachs of the populace will they be motivated to seek that real change.

Edited by Foxx

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Jesus , as I have said several times y’all just cannot take a joke. Where in the world did I insult you @Boyst62, say anything bout your past , or even anything close to that. Lighten up !

again, how many times can I say it, or you can go back and read, my post had ZERO to do with the content they were discussing.  What is so freaking hard to understand. It was a comment bout Dobbs having zero credibility. He is a cult now,, Hense the Scientology analogy. Is that really rough to comprehend!

I know what you mean. There are certain “pundits “ that are so over-the-top partisan that they are virtually unwatchable. Hannity and Dobbs are unashamedly Chauvanistic for Trump to the detriment of their arguments for his policies and effectiveness as POTUS. They’re embarrassing to watch. Hannity whines all the time and Dobbs seems to be lobbying for a position in the Trump administration. He appears like he would be happy with Monica’s old job. :ph34r:

Noboy rocks on Fox Business News like Maria. Though I do dig Dagen. She’s a tough gal, and very funny. 

Edited by Nanker
***** autocorrect
  • Like (+1) 1

MORE MUELLER MADNESS

The most recent newspaper accounts of the Mueller Switch Project report on the investigation of Roger Stone. Last week brought us the Wall Street Journal’s “Mueller Investigators Probe Roger Stone Conference Calls” (accessible here on Outline). The Journal proudly notes “the subpoena of information related to [Stone’ pre-election] conference calls which hasn’t been reported before[.]”

The Journal’s story was followed by the New York Times’s “Roger Stone Sold Himself to Trump’s Campaign as a WikiLeaks Pipeline. Was He?” (accessible here on Outline). Not to be outdone by the Journal, the Times proudly notes an “email exchange [between Stone and Steve Bannon], not previously reported[.]”

Reading the long Times story carefully one may infer that the Trump campaign had nothing to do with Wikileaks, with Julian Assange or with the hacking either of the DNC or Podesta emails. That is how I read it anyway. The Times works this element of the story in its accustomed style: “Mr. Bannon’s October 2016 email correspondence shows that the perception that Mr. Stone knew what WikiLeaks had in store for Mrs. Clinton spread to the highest levels of the Trump campaign. No evidence has emerged that Mr. Trump or his advisers alerted the authorities.”

Where have all the collusion flowers gone? Long time passing. We seem to be scraping bottom here.

Roger Stone seems to me an unsavory if entertaining character. Although he denies it now, he may have communicated with Julian Assange or may be guilty of some misconduct related to the investigation itself. I don’t know. Yet the Stone byway in the Mueller probe seems to me another aspect of Mueller madness that is itself unsavory, at least as reported by the Journal and the Times.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/11/more-mueller-madness-11.php

• Like (+1) 1

The Declass will happen fast after the midterms. If the House holds for the GOP, I'd bet Thursday (they'd want to preserve Wed news cycle to celebrate). First public indictment will likely be McCabe or possibly Glenn Simpson - but those won't happen until Mueller shows his cards, which could be as early as Friday.

• Like (+1) 1

The bait and switch upon liberals if they think Mueller has some special bomb to drop after midterms will be just as sweet as Republicans winning the house.  I'd take either one

Notice, I don't lump Democrats and liberals together.  Democrats are potentially rational and intelligent. 

• Like (+1) 1