DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Now why would he plead the 5th? We all know that Trump is a Putin puppet because of the glorious gifts he received from the Rooskies in that Moscow hotel room. What does he have to hide? :unsure:

Especially after willingly testifying twice before in open sessions... back when it was CERTAIN Trump was about to be ousted or exposed. 

Remember those days? 

Crickets from that crowd these days. No one is even talking about Mueller in the news. Why? 

Look at the last several news cycles: 

1) Hurricane Florence for a solid week... then it became:

2) Kavanaugh confirmation protests... then it became:

3) Kavanaugh accusations/Dr. Ford hearings... then it (overnight) became:

4) Hurricane Michael (of which I have thoughts on its origin)... 

Mueller hasn't been on the front page or a subject of media talking heads for almost a month now. It's as if the media is trying hard to make people forget about the promises made. The outrageous claims (not backed by facts) which they pursued breathlessly just a few weeks ago. 

It's an (dis)information war first and foremost. That means manipulating the news cycle in an effort to manipulate the narrative. It's becoming harder and harder for even the most skeptical to deny there's a clear agenda.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Especially after willingly testifying twice before in open sessions... back when it was CERTAIN Trump was about to be ousted or exposed. 

Remember those days? 

Crickets from that crowd these days. No one is even talking about Mueller in the news. Why? 

Mueller hasn't been on the front page or a subject of media talking heads for almost a month now. It's as if the media is trying hard to make people forget about the promises made. The outrageous claims (not backed by facts) which they pursued breathlessly just a few weeks ago. 

It's an (dis)information war first and foremost. That means manipulating the news cycle in an effort to manipulate the narrative. It's becoming harder and harder for even the most skeptical to deny there's a clear agenda.

B.O. and Bill having a weekend smoker on a Caribbean island? :unsure:

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember those days? 

You're forgetting the rock solid proof of collusion that Adam Schiff has seen.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

B.O. and Bill having a weekend smoker on a Caribbean island? :unsure:

:lol: :beer: 

It's not the right thread for this kind of speculation, and I haven't dug deep enough into the numbers yet to really riff on it - but there are a lot of oddities about Michael (and the fact it was a direct, limited hit to Tyndall Air Force base - which has been serving an important role in black projects) that make me wonder if there weren't other factors at play besides Mother Nature.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're forgetting the rock solid proof of collusion that Adam Schiff has seen.

True. 

Schiffty's been quiet these days.

Waiting for confirmation, but if this is actually being reported it's huge. The charge is true, by the way, whether or not it's being reported. Mifsud is a western intelligence asset, not a Russian asset. We covered that in depth pages ago: 

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :beer: 

It's not the right thread for this kind of speculation, and I haven't dug deep enough into the numbers yet to really riff on it - but there are a lot of oddities about Michael (and the fact it was a direct, limited hit to Tyndall Air Force base - which has been serving an important role in black projects) that make me wonder if there weren't other factors at play besides Mother Nature.

I'd blame FRB's but they have been discovered to be Taylor and Kanye's competing get out the vote messages.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Waiting for confirmation, but if this is actually being reported it's huge. The charge is true, by the way, whether or not it's being reported. Mifsud is a western intelligence asset, not a Russian asset. We covered that in depth pages ago: 

He's been dripping out stuff "first" for a few weeks now. Almost like this whole process pissed him off, and he knows a lot more than people are giving him credit for...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Irrelevant.  She still gets access to classified info as a former First Lady.

Yes.

How much are former first presidents (so former first ladies as a degree of separation) given access to? And, how long is that relevant?

(For instance, I think Obama would have more access than Carter, but what do I know?)

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Irrelevant.  She still gets access to classified info as a former First Lady.

I can understand a former Secretary of State being given access to classified information.

But why exactly does the First Lady has a Security Clearance?  And why do former FLOTUS need access to classified info?