DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

What are you missing? The grand finale. It’s where after sentencing at their military tribunals Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Paige, Holder, Lynch, and a few other treasonous cabal members get interred at Guantanamo for an indeterminate time. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What is happening before my eyes? RR met with President Trump on AF1 for 45 minutes the other day. He now RR tells the Senate committee... "sorry boys, I have better things to do". Trump does not go bonkers.

So what was discussed on that plane?
Why didn't RR come off in handcuffs? (Did he wear of wire for the coup-troops? or did he wear a wire to implicate the coup-troops?)
Is RR a good guy who gave up info to Trump? Or a bad guy trying to save his own butt? (flipped?)
Is Huber ready to indict?  Chris Wray said yesterday that they cannot get their hands on documents involved in active criminal investigations (which everyone knows).
So, my conclusion is whatever notes RR has are documents involved in an "active criminal investigation".

What else am I missing? 

You're right over target. :beer:

It's been said a few times by different sources that if Mueller = White Hat (or black hat turned white) then RR must also = White Hat. Per these people, Mueller/RR are linked - and they are through the process which birthed Mueller's probe. I'm not a RR fan, I've gone back and forth on his role in the coup attempt and landed pretty firmly on him being compromised - but the recent turn of events in terms of news coverage is making me reconsider that bit of my calculus. 

Why would RR deny Congress if he's working with Trump (outside of the active investigations which are real, ongoing)? Congress leaks like a sieve, always has always will. Two presidential briefers from the IC I've spoken to have told me in their experience they often had to leave Congress out of the loop on ongoing intelligence operations (including the Bin Laden raid) until the absolute 11th hour. With the revelations of DiFi's Chinese spy and the Pakistani intelligence breach of the congressional servers - this logic makes sense to me. So, while men like Jordan are fighting for the right reasons, and important to the overall outcome, they're not necessarily read into the full counterintelligence plan. 

Yesterday it was startling to see the flagship papers of the coup, including compromised journalists like Barrett (who has serious skin in the dossier game, he's referenced in the FISA), suddenly do an about face on RR. It started as an attempt to bait Trump into firing RR and "cross the red line" - but yesterday's news push, post meeting with Trump, was doubling down on their RR slams (through McCabe) and gave us an interesting window into the Mueller/McCabe/RR relationship. 

If my theory is correct - and it's not a popular one, I grant you, what Mueller's probe has been doing is keeping the conspirators busy and contained chasing their own tails with a bogus investigation while Mueller (and RR if they are linked) gather evidence against them. The story with McCabe and RR in Mueller's office lends some credence to that - especially when you consider how McCabe flamed out and was fired (now facing indictment) in the weeks following that confrontation... along with almost the entirety of Mueller's original team of investigators and the FBI's upper echelon during the coup attempt: Page, Strzok, Comey, Kortan, Baker, Ohr, Ohr, Rybicki, Campbell, Laufman, Carlin, Yates, McCord, Brand ... with more to come. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're right over target. :beer:

It's been said a few times by different sources that if Mueller = White Hat (or black hat turned white) then RR must also = White Hat. Per these people, Mueller/RR are linked - and they are through the process which birthed Mueller's probe. I'm not a RR fan, I've gone back and forth on his role in the coup attempt and landed pretty firmly on him being compromised - but the recent turn of events in terms of news coverage is making me reconsider that bit of my calculus. 

Why would RR deny Congress if he's working with Trump (outside of the active investigations which are real, ongoing)? Congress leaks like a sieve, always has always will. Two presidential briefers from the IC I've spoken to have told me in their experience they often had to leave Congress out of the loop on ongoing intelligence operations (including the Bin Laden raid) until the absolute 11th hour. With the revelations of DiFi's Chinese spy and the Pakistani intelligence breach of the congressional servers - this logic makes sense to me. So, while men like Jordan are fighting for the right reasons, and important to the overall outcome, they're not necessarily read into the full counterintelligence plan. 

Yesterday it was startling to see the flagship papers of the coup, including compromised journalists like Barrett (who has serious skin in the dossier game, he's referenced in the FISA), suddenly do an about face on RR. It started as an attempt to bait Trump into firing RR and "cross the red line" - but yesterday's news push, post meeting with Trump, was doubling down on their RR slams (through McCabe) and gave us an interesting window into the Mueller/McCabe/RR relationship. 

If my theory is correct - and it's not a popular one, I grant you, what Mueller's probe has been doing is keeping the conspirators busy and contained chasing their own tails with a bogus investigation while Mueller (and RR if they are linked) gather evidence against them. The story with McCabe and RR in Mueller's office lends some credence to that - especially when you consider how McCabe flamed out and was fired (now facing indictment) in the weeks following that confrontation... along with almost the entirety of Mueller's original team of investigators and the FBI's upper echelon during the coup attempt: Page, Strzok, Comey, Kortan, Baker, Ohr, Ohr, Rybicki, Campbell, Laufman, Carlin, Yates, McCord, Brand ... with more to come. 

I am not convinced Mueller is a good guy. That would be off-type for him.
I am not convinced RR is a good guy.  I am not convinced he is a bad guy either. He's my wildcard in all of this. I hate to prejudge him just because he looks the part (a pencil-necked weasel right out of central casting). 

What I do know is Trump knows everything at this point. So, why is RR still there? Policial expediency is a real, viable reason.  Could there be an end-around on RR vis-à-vis the entwined "Russian collusion" and soft-coup attempt? Has he been kept out of the loop? McCabe calling RR a liar is the pot calling the kettle black... not sure I would believe McCabe telling me water is wet.

Is Huber moving soon? Will Trump declassify (those FISA warrants are part of an active investigation, so when more than if)? 

• Like (+1) 1

A CONSPIRACY SO VAST…

This past February Special Counsel Robert Mueller brought the dramatic indictment against Russian actors allegedly responsible for interference in the 2016 presidential election. The Department of Justice has posted the indictment online here. Politico covered the indictment in a good story by Michael Crowley and Louis Nelson. The indictment charged three Russian companies and 13 Russian individuals with election related crimes.

I don’t think anyone (including Mueller) anticipated that one of the defendants would appear in court to defend against the charges. Rather, Mueller seems to have obtained the indictment to serve a public relations purpose, laying out the case for interference as understood by the government and lending a veneer of respectability to the Mueller Switch Project.

Mueller certainly thought that the Russian defendants would avoid any appearance in an American courtroom. When Concord appeared through counsel to defend the case, however, Mueller’s team expressed doubt that it has properly served the indictment on Concord. We noted at the time that has to be a first. It is certainly a new one on us.

Now in “A conspiracy so vast…(but where’s the crime?),” the Weekly Standard’s Eric Felten takes a look at the indictment itself. Eric notes that the indictment charges Concord with “conspiracy to defraud the United States.” No substantive underlying crime is alleged. This past March Andrew McCarthy explored Mueller’s use of this catch-all conspiracy statute in the case against Paul Manafort and Rick Gates. Eric Felten’s intensely interesting article adds depth and dimension to the discussion, suggesting yet another respect in which Mueller madness is making its presence felt.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/10/a-conspiracy-so-vast.php

35 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Not a good sign for Trump having to campaign in Erie, that seat had been a fairly safe Republican seat prior to the forced redistricting

I wish he'd come to Buffalo! I thought about driving the 90 minutes but didn't want to camp overnight. 

I do not see these rallies as traditional campaigning... even though they are *wink*wink*knudge*knudge*  More like "Come see the President and see what he has to say" *wink*wink*knudge*knudge*

The PA governor and Senate races are not looking good for the R if you believe the polls (which are old). Maybe there are internal polls suggesting tighter races? He certainly isn't going to have a rally in Phili... could you imagine?!? 

She still is lying and thinks the American people are too stupid to think for themselves... 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

FBI blocks McCabe's book from being published: 

And, worth the read. 

Ben Rhodes admits (again) what we already knew: it was always a coup.

(thread)

• Like (+1) 1