DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Trump let RR have a second scoop of ice cream and a diet coke

Rosenstein is officially a monster?!? Only monsters and actual literal super mecha-hitler nazis have two scoops, and I don't see no swastika on his arm!

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Rosenstein is officially a monster?!? Only monsters and actual literal super mecha-hitler nazis have two scoops, and I don't see no swastika on his arm!

Well, I just had three scoops.

In my house at R'lyeh I wait dreaming...

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well, I just had three scoops.

In my house at R'lyeh I wait dreaming...

Well, at least it wasn't four scoops. That would make you actual literal super ultra mecha-Satan.

SURPRISING EXACTLY NOBODY: FBI’s smoking gun: Redactions protected political embarrassment, not ‘national security.’

From the heavy redactions, all one could tell is that FBI general counsel James Baker met with an unnamed person who provided some information in September 2016 about Russia, email hacking and a possible link to the Trump campaign.

Not a reporter or policymaker would have batted an eyelash over such a revelation.

Then, last Wednesday, I broke the story that Baker admitted to Congress in an unclassified setting — repeat, in an unclassified setting — that he had met with a top lawyer at the firm representing the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and received allegations from that lawyer about Russia, Trump and possible hacking.

It was the same DNC, along with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, that funded the unverified, salacious dossier by a British intel operative, Christopher Steele, that became a central piece of evidence used to justify the FBI surveillance of the Trump campaign in the final days of the election.

And it was the same law firm that made the payments for the dossier research so those could be disguised in campaign spending reports to avoid the disclosure of the actual beneficiaries of the research, which were Clinton and the DNC.

And it was, in turns out, the same meeting that was so heavily censored by the intel agencies from Footnote 43 in the House report — treated, in other words, as some big national security secret.

What makes this so extraordinary is that the FBI and the DOJ would have Americans believe that a contact with a lawyer for a political party during the middle of the election is somehow a matter of national security that should be hidden from the public.

It’s full-on banana-republicanism.

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

SURPRISING EXACTLY NOBODY: FBI’s smoking gun: Redactions protected political embarrassment, not ‘national security.’

From the heavy redactions, all one could tell is that FBI general counsel James Baker met with an unnamed person who provided some information in September 2016 about Russia, email hacking and a possible link to the Trump campaign.

Not a reporter or policymaker would have batted an eyelash over such a revelation.

Then, last Wednesday, I broke the story that Baker admitted to Congress in an unclassified setting — repeat, in an unclassified setting — that he had met with a top lawyer at the firm representing the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and received allegations from that lawyer about Russia, Trump and possible hacking.

It was the same DNC, along with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, that funded the unverified, salacious dossier by a British intel operative, Christopher Steele, that became a central piece of evidence used to justify the FBI surveillance of the Trump campaign in the final days of the election.

And it was the same law firm that made the payments for the dossier research so those could be disguised in campaign spending reports to avoid the disclosure of the actual beneficiaries of the research, which were Clinton and the DNC.

And it was, in turns out, the same meeting that was so heavily censored by the intel agencies from Footnote 43 in the House report — treated, in other words, as some big national security secret.

What makes this so extraordinary is that the FBI and the DOJ would have Americans believe that a contact with a lawyer for a political party during the middle of the election is somehow a matter of national security that should be hidden from the public.

It’s full-on banana-republicanism.

An opinion piece...

24 minutes ago, bdutton said:

More facts in that opinion piece than in Christine Blasely Ford's testimony.

Bull sh it, its repeating the same nonsense we have been hearing about the investigation from the beginning. That the Mueller investigation is a Democratic party hit job, that's pure partisan talking points 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Bull sh it, its repeating the same nonsense we have been hearing about the investigation from the beginning. That the Mueller investigation is a Democratic party hit job, that's pure partisan talking points 

It's absolutely a hit job by Obama and the Clintons and you damn well know it is. Stop the lieing. How do you live with yourself?

Why are the long knives suddenly out for RR? The NYT, WaPo, McCabe and Comey (who are feeding both of the former the recent RR stories) have reversed their agenda in terms of how they paint RR almost overnight... why? 

Why is RR able to flaunt Congressional subpoenas and records requests without much of a peep from the twitterer-in-chief? What ongoing legal proceedings would prevent RR from being able to comply with said document requests and testifying to Congress? 

... Time's almost up. 

10 hours ago, westside said:

It's absolutely a hit job by Obama and the Clintons and you damn well know it is. Stop the lieing. How do you live with yourself?

No, good people like Robert Mueller are searching for the truth. That's why Trump is so upset. Criminals hate people that pursue justice 

Just now, Tiberius said:

No, good people like Robert Mueller are searching for the truth. That's why Trump is so upset. Criminals hate people that pursue justice 

Did you copy that out of your antifa hand book? Mueller is just as dirty as the rest of the slime balls on the left. 

6 minutes ago, westside said:

Did you copy that out of your antifa hand book? Mueller is just as dirty as the rest of the slime balls on the left. 

Stop playing with the autistic squirrel, please.  He doesn't need attention.  Just let him sit there and lick his own nuts for a while.

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why are the long knives suddenly out for RR? The NYT, WaPo, McCabe and Comey (who are feeding both of the former the recent RR stories) have reversed their agenda in terms of how they paint RR almost overnight... why? 

Why is RR able to flaunt Congressional subpoenas and records requests without much of a peep from the twitterer-in-chief? What ongoing legal proceedings would prevent RR from being able to comply with said document requests and testifying to Congress? 

... Time's almost up. 

What is happening before my eyes? RR met with President Trump on AF1 for 45 minutes the other day. He now RR tells the Senate committee... "sorry boys, I have better things to do". Trump does not go bonkers.

So what was discussed on that plane?
Why didn't RR come off in handcuffs? (Did he wear of wire for the coup-troops? or did he wear a wire to implicate the coup-troops?)
Is RR a good guy who gave up info to Trump? Or a bad guy trying to save his own butt? (flipped?)
Is Huber ready to indict?  Chris Wray said yesterday that they cannot get their hands on documents involved in active criminal investigations (which everyone knows).
So, my conclusion is whatever notes RR has are documents involved in an "active criminal investigation".

What else am I missing? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1