DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascists can't argue or defend their positions, so they often try to change topics or resort to poorly constructed "whataboutisms". Evidence above. 

They're driven solely by emotion and the sense they're "fighting evil" thus everything and anything is justified. 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I love how people get a massive stiffie on the idea to "go and declassify them"

Do you honestly think that if they were of any use, we wouldn't have seen them declassified by now? Now many times has Nunes released stuff that was supposed to taint the entire investigation?

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Do you honestly think that if they were of any use, we wouldn't have seen them declassified by now? Now many times has Nunes released stuff that was supposed to taint the entire investigation?

Unlike Schiffs memo - which is now can be proven to contain demonstrably false information - Nunes has been spot on thus far. 

You have been wrong at every turn on this thing so far because you're letting your emotions rather than logic guide you. Do better. You're capable of much more. 

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You really have no idea what is going to be declassed yet you're bold enough to proclaim that they won't be a big deal?  Your corporate sponsorship have done you well.

Way to be objective, bucko.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Do you honestly think that if they were of any use, we wouldn't have seen them declassified by now?

Ask yourself this honestly... 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/politics/trump-declassification-allies/index.html

Why are allies (read: the UK and Australia) asking Trump not to declass? 

More important question to ask: how would either ally know what is contained inside highly classified US FISC data? 

The only answer to both of these questions is the case that I've been laying out for over two years now has more than just teeth to it. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Do you honestly think that if they were of any use, we wouldn't have seen them declassified by now? 

Yes.

You'd be shocked at how much thoroughly mundane information stays classified simply out of bureaucratic inertia.  There's files from World War 2 classified until well into this century that likely contain some of the least interesting secrets you'll ever see.