DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

has nothing to do with the question I asked...Cohen admitted to campaign finance law violation...do y'all somehow deny this happened?

Let the process work itself out before jumping to conclusions. Cohen might be trying to save his ass. Don't you think that could be a possibility?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Did you care when Obama did it?

But but but........Trump!!!

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Did you care when Obama did it?

jesus, Obama again...did you care that Whitewater went to Lewinsky? After 3 friggen years with a now Supreme Court Nominee wanting to know whether  a sitting president jacked into a sink...

the dude admitted to a crime today..and said at the direction of the president..how can you deny that?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, westside said:

Let the process work itself out before jumping to conclusions. Cohen might be trying to save his ass. Don't you think that could be a possibility?

But but but........Trump!!!

Yeah, I hate tossing that out there, but the FEC violations are fines, not jail time.  Unless you are someone the swamp wants to "get"... a crime for me, but not for thee!

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I want to know how Lanny Davis (the Clinton "fixer") who is Cohen's attorney has kept the Clintons messes at bay for eons, but the best he can do for Cohen is get him jail time for a fine-crime (and why)? Things that make you go hmmmmm 

Because inept, incompetent Republicans forgot about the Clintons.  The inept and incompetent Clintons tried to steal the 2016 US Presidential election and there's enough information there to report on two FOX News channels.  From Debbie Wasserman-Schultz being forced to resign as DNC Chair for favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democrat Primaries to DNC Chair Donna Brazile being fired from CNN for giving Hillary Clinton debate answers.  

What ever became of Bill Clinton's "no photos, no pictures, no cell phones" meeting at the Phoenix airport with former US Attorney General Loretta Lynch?  When it came to political exploitation, as well as investigating what really happened, Republicans walked away from a brilliant political opportunity.

Republicans have dropped the ball big time, here.  They let the Clintons off the hook.  Instead, Republicans have been focusing on people like Bruce Ohr, Peter Strzok, et al.  Low level people that 8 out of 10 Americans never heard of and don't care about. Republicans want us to believe that there's a Deep State.  There's no such thing as the Deep State.  There's the Clinton State and the Clinton state is more funny than an old SNL skit.

The Clintons were the gift that keeps giving - to Republicans.  Keeping the Clintons center stage for the news networks is good political sense.  But Republicans have let the Clintons fade away and that leaves Donald Trump center state for the news networks.

I've never seen such political malpractice and ineptitude that Republicans have regarding their complete failure to exploit the Clinton State.

:oops:

3 minutes ago, westside said:

I do actually..but I also think maybe the president could be lying cause ..ya know,,,he has shown a propensity to do so

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

jesus, Obama again...did you care that Whitewater went to Lewinsky? After 3 friggen years with a now Supreme Court Nominee wanting to know whether  a sitting president jacked into a sink...

the dude admitted to a crime today..and said at the direction of the president..how can you deny that?

He named Trump? I must have missed that in the statement (and so did you as it is not there).

Honestly?  Nope, can't say I care. I didn't care about Obama either (even though turning off the CVG for donations is highly suspicious). Cohen wanted to save his own ass after looking at forever in jail. I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. When enough pressure is applied (physical or mental) a person will say whatever to make the pain go away.

7 minutes ago, westside said:

I don't think he'd lie under oath as it would make his situation that much worse.

The one thing I'll say about all of this: it's great to see some relatively coherent leftists return to PPP, for as long as you'll stay before you realize this means either (a) nothing or (b) President Pence.

The far left nutbags filling this board with nonsense ramblings the past week or two needed some good old-fashioned predictable spoon-fed leftist blather from people like baskin and 26copy/paste, and dammit you guys really help elevate the leftist discussions here.

Thanks. We'll miss you all when you realize this either means (a) nothing or (b) President Pence.

He named Trump? I must have missed that in the statement (and so did you as it is not there).

Honestly?  Nope, can't say I care. I didn't care about Obama either (even though turning off the CVG for donations is highly suspicious). Cohen wanted to save his own ass after looking at forever in jail. I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. When enough pressure is applied (physical or mental) a person will say whatever to make the pain go away.

that's the best ya got to defend ya boy? That he was not named? I don't think this hurts Trump BTW, his base will never care about this kind of stuff.  Amazing how Cohen is now a schmuck after working for Trump for so long but that's another story.

Hers the bottom line for me..Trump folks say the end supports the mean at all costs.. i do not subscribe to that theory. I believe truthfulness and character matters above all else, as I try to teach my kids...i wonder if you all teach your kids to be "like Trump" and that the outcome is more important than how that outcome was achieved? 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'd argue the Democrats cared as much about Obama violating campaign finance laws and paying fines to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars as... wait. I don't know where I was going with this.

The difference I believe is they couldn't tie Obama directly to it.  Trump would probably be charged with "conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws."  John Edwards is the better comparison.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

that's the best ya got to defend ya boy? That he was not named? I don't think this hurts Trump BTW, his base will never care about this kind of stuff.  Amazing how Cohen is now a schmuck after working for Trump for so long but that's another story.

Hers the bottom line for me..Trump folks say the end supports the mean at all costs.. i do not subscribe to that theory. I believe truthfulness and character matters above all else, as I try to teach my kids...i wonder if you all teach your kids to be "like Trump" and that the outcome is more important than how that outcome was achieved? 

I've always liked Donald Trump. He's become a "liar" "racist" "misogynist" and whatever other -ism or -ist people want to take on since he became Public Enemy #1 taking on Hillary Clinton. Once he defeated her, he became "Hitler"!!!

People who have followed him even nebulously for the last 40 years know he gets results. He's not an initiator, but he will fight back. 

Now my son is older (30) so he has his own thoughts and ideas. But, I certainly hope I have taught him to not take injustice laying down; to fight for the common man, and to not be a human punching bag.  To me, those are good qualities in a person. You may disagree.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I've always liked Donald Trump. He's become a "liar" "racist" "misogynist" and whatever other -ism or -ist people want to take on since he became Public Enemy #1 taking on Hillary Clinton. Once he defeated her, he became "Hitler"!!!

People who have followed him even nebulously for the last 40 years know he gets results. 

Bankruptcy is, after all, a result.

Never liked the guy, like him even less now.  But "he's my boy" because I'm not over-the-top pre-menstrually histrionic about it.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The one thing I'll say about all of this: it's great to see some relatively coherent leftists return to PPP, for as long as you'll stay before you realize this means either (a) nothing or (b) President Pence.

The far left nutbags filling this board with nonsense ramblings the past week or two needed some good old-fashioned predictable spoon-fed leftist blather from people like baskin and 26copy/paste, and dammit you guys really help elevate the leftist discussions here.

Thanks. We'll miss you all when you realize this either means (a) nothing or (b) President Pence.

You are incredibly stupid.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

People who have followed him even nebulously for the last 40 years know he gets results. He's not an initiator, but he will fight back. 

Now my son is older (30) so he has his own thoughts and ideas. But, I certainly hope I have taught him to not take injustice laying down; to fight for the common man, and to not be a human punching bag.  To me, those are good qualities in a person. You may disagree.

did I say anything about racist and misogynist?.I said a liar...and I think you would have a hard time saying the boy does not a have a very distant relationship with the truth. Again, you point to the fact he gets  results..I agree, he knows how to use the bankruptcy court and the credit markets much better than common folks like us, and lets not even get into what he did to the poor folks enrolled in his university..very profitable for him!!!...

As mentioned..I value character and values over results ar all costs.  Its what I have hoped I have imparted on my kids...as it sounds like you have. I just don't see Trump as the beacon of hope in that regards!