DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

A Trump-supporting Pentagon analyst was stripped of his security clearance by Obama-appointed officials after he complained of questionable government contracts to Stefan Halper, the FBI informant who spied on the Trump presidential campaign.

Adam Lovinger, a 12-year strategist in the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment, complained to his bosses about Halper contracts in the fall of 2016, his attorney, Sean M. Bigley, told The Washington Times.

On May 1, 2017, his superiors yanked his security clearance and relegated him to clerical chores.

Mr. Bigley filed a complaint July 18 with the Pentagon’s senior ethics official, charging that Mr. Lovinger’s superiors misused the security clearance process to punish him. He said his client complained about excessive “sweetheart” deals for Mr. Halper and for a “best friend” of Chelsea Clinton.

Trump-supporting Pentagon analyst stripped of security clearance after Stefan Halper complaints

Looks like we are inching closer to an end-game as Trump is tweeting out more drips each day (going around the media so people will ask questions, and become familiar with these names).

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

I have no idea what my browser is doing today... anyhoooo

“In this case, the court must decide whether the February 2018 public release of two congressionally drafted memoranda—popularly known as the ‘Nunes Memo’ and the ‘Schiff Memo’—vitiates Defendants’ Glomar responses to Plaintiffs’ demand for records concerning a ‘two-page synopsis’ of the Dossier,” the judge began, noting that he had previously sided with the government.

‘Major Crack in Government’s Defenses’: We May Finally Learn How the FBI Handled the Steele Dossier

• Like (+1) 2

The judge in ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s fraud trial revealed Friday he has received threats over the case and now travels with U.S. Marshals, as he turned back a media request to release juror information. 

U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III, in rejecting the motion, argued that he's confident the jurors would be threatened as well if their information were to be made public. 

“I can tell you there have been [threats]. ... I don't feel right if I release their names,” he said, adding that because of threats against him, “The Marshals go where I go.” 

Judge in Manafort trial says he's been threatened over case

43 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The judge in ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s fraud trial revealed Friday he has received threats over the case and now travels with U.S. Marshals, as he turned back a media request to release juror information. 

U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III, in rejecting the motion, argued that he's confident the jurors would be threatened as well if their information were to be made public. 

“I can tell you there have been [threats]. ... I don't feel right if I release their names,” he said, adding that because of threats against him, “The Marshals go where I go.” 

Judge in Manafort trial says he's been threatened over case

Scary. I hope the dimwits who threatened the judge see a max sentence thrown their way. The jurors should be sequestered - if the judge is fearing for his safety, the jurors are certainly targets.

9 minutes ago, donbb said:

Scary. I hope the dimwits who threatened the judge see a max sentence thrown their way. The jurors should be sequestered - if the judge is fearing for his safety, the jurors are certainly targets.

#Resistance

22 minutes ago, donbb said:

That's how Gotti got off a few times. They went after the jury. But a funny thing is, we are seeing the Feds do the same thing now, they just keep going after these criminals because they only have to win once to send them away. So even if they get to jury here, there's the next trial, and more down the road with others almost sure to be indicted, Trump Jr, Cohen, Stone and probly more. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
The Press Abets a Coverup
Wall Street Journal, by Holman W. Jenkins, Jr.

Original Article

Russia-Collusion-2.jpeg?resize=580%2C379&ssl=1

Yep.

I've said pretty much this all along:

Which brings us to the press. The two stories outlined above are of legitimate, pressing interest, but editors and reporters say to themselves: “Might not looking into these matters be construed as pro-Trump? We can’t have that.” Not one U.S. paper, despite lavish coverage of the DOJ inspector general’s report, even noted the existence of a secret appendix. According to reports in his own Washington Post, Bob Woodward’s forthcoming book will be an upmarket “Fire and Fury” looking into the known knowns of Mr. Trump’s chaotic first year in office. Meanwhile, history is screaming at Mr. Woodward to dig into the known unknowns of U.S. intelligence activities in the campaign that elected Mr. Trump.

They're not reporting the news. They're not acting like a free press. They are part of the apparatus that has tried to overturn a legitimate election, they are co-conspirators and need to be treated as such.