DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

On 8/10/2018 at 7:24 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I got your back, I'll shoot you a PM over the weekend with a couple writer ups! :beer: 

Just an update - working on this still for Buffalo Gal but will post it for the board's use as well when I'm done. It's a miniaturized version of the information with tons of sources, links, and evidence to back up the thesis. I'm hoping it'll be useful to others who want to share it with family members or those who are still operating under the mainstream narrative. It's stripped of all the partisanship and I've removed a lot of the Military Intelligence counter-sting operation as it's distracting for this sort of overview document. 

It's probably going to be close to 20 pages, maybe 25, when completed. I'll host it as a PDF somewhere and share it that way for ease of distribution and reading. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Watching you and Gleeful Gator converse is like watching reruns of "F Troop".

Hey ..............lets leave F-Troop out of this.

Chief Wild Eagle: [when asked how the Hekawi got their name]

Many moons ago tribe move west because Pilgrims ruin neighborhood.

Tribe travel west, over country and mountains and wild streams,

then come big day... tribe fall over cliff, ..........................that when Hekawi get name.

Medicine man say to my ancestor,

"I think we lost. Where the heck are we?"

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just an update - working on this still for Buffalo Gal but will post it for the board's use as well when I'm done. It's a miniaturized version of the information with tons of sources, links, and evidence to back up the thesis. I'm hoping it'll be useful to others who want to share it with family members or those who are still operating under the mainstream narrative. It's stripped of all the partisanship and I've removed a lot of the Military Intelligence counter-sting operation as it's distracting for this sort of overview document. 

It's probably going to be close to 20 pages, maybe 25, when completed. I'll host it as a PDF somewhere and share it that way for ease of distribution and reading. 

Its about time the President called it for what it is.

Now it’s time for Sessions to awake from his slumber and do something about it.

But, of course, the left will just spin this as another Trump “lie” and continue their major cover up by calling Trump out to divert from it.

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Its about time the President called it for what it is.

Now it’s time for Sessions to awake from his slumber and do something about it.

But, of course, the left will just spin this as another Trump “lie” and continue their major cover up by calling Trump out to divert from it.

I hear you and that's why the declass is paramount. It will expose the whole game, including the media's role in exacerbating the narrative. Once that hits, the media will take lumps and more and more will walk away from them (already happening). The illusion is in the belief that the majority of Americans still rely on the media to form their opinions. That is just not true anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hear you and that's why the declass is paramount. It will expose the whole game, including the media's role in exacerbating the narrative. Once that hits, the media will take lumps and more and more will walk away from them (already happening). The illusion is in the belief that the majority of Americans still rely on the media to form their opinions. That is just not true anymore. 

The left has no interest in justice, just power.

Covering for Hillary and the rest of the dirty players just doesn’t make sense to me.

Hell, even Colin Kaepernick, YES COLIN KAEPERNICK, called out the Hillary back in the day.

But Trump is the scumbag. Ok, got it.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Found Tibs. 

"The way you get out of an abusive relationship is you get the !@#$ up when you're ready to get the !@#$ up!"

Not coincidentally, that's when I stopped watching the video. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Yes. Trump is pushing for Marshall Law.  You can see it coming!!! :lol:

That chick wouldn't know Marshall Law from Marshall Dillon.

The descriptor "chick" is the kindest thing to be said of the video.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That will be phenomenal!!

It’s not a cover-up by the media, the media is too incompetent to try a cover-up

They are supremely lazy and run with whatever seems the anti-Trump bogus story of the week

all of them

No wonder so many people are turning away from religion. So corrupted. 

Evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr. said he thinks Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray “deceived” President Trump into appointing them.

“Are there any grownups w/ integrity left in the DOJ?” Falwell Jr. first said on Twitter Friday. “When I was a kid, I watched [Republicans] join [Democrats] to force Nixon out. Now [Democrats] won’t join [Republicans] to lock up Comey, Lynch, Ohr, Rosenstein, Strzok, Hillary Clinton,  Barack Obama & maybe even Jeff Sessions despite damning evidence!”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/401513-falwell-jr-sessions-and-rosenstein-deceived-trump-into