DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

41 minutes ago, njbuff said:

And this farce of an investigation continues on.

And no one cares that the actual crimes were committed by the other side of the political isle.

How can you turn a blind eye to all this corruption so tied to Trump. He is the Swamp. 

So, when does Trump start declassifying stuff?  Rudy was saying this should be over by September. A warning?

The reality is, the real story is not that this case isn't going to fizzle, it's going to blow up on them. The real question is, what we talked about before, there's a lot more to what they did that nobody knows about yet. (4:50)

Exactly: 

“Now if somebody thinks that my campaign or Cathy’s campaign is colluding with the Chinese, or you name the country, hey, could happen, it would be a very bad thing if Cathy was getting secrets from the Portuguese, let’s say, just because I’m Portuguese, my family was,” Nunes said, using McMorris Rodgers as an example in his hypothetical. “But, ultimately, let’s say the Portuguese came and brought her some stolen emails, and she decided to release those. Okay, now we have a problem, right? Because somebody stole the emails, gave them to Cathy, Cathy released them. Well, if that’s the case, then that’s criminal.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/09/devin-nunes-in-secretly-recorded-tape-tells-donors-gop-majority-is-necessary-to-protect-trump-were-the-only-ones/?utm_term=.02efe1006512

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, when does Trump start declassifying stuff?  Rudy was saying this should be over by September. A warning?

The reality is, the real story is not that this case isn't going to fizzle, it's going to blow up on them. The real question is, what we talked about before, there's a lot more to what they did that nobody knows about yet. (4:50)

Did you see Rudy on the Sukolow radio show? Those are Trumps two lawyers, lol. Doing a radio show and taking callers! His defense team doing a radio show. 

52 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yup. An important interview (even though I can't stand how Hannity shouts over the answers of his guests, especially when they are saying important stuff he doesn't know). They have the evidence, Mueller knows they have the evidence, and Rudy was taunting him in this segment. The FISA ap is about the declassed (probably already has happened, it's just waiting to drop), Horowitz's second report is imminent as well. Both those will be huge narrative changers to the "muh Russia" stuff. 

With that in mind, September seems about right.

The FISA ap will happen first - possibly tomorrow from what I'm hearing but I'm not holding my breath, that will be allowed to sit in the public's mind for a week and will then be followed up with round two of Strzok's testimony (not scheduled yet but it'll be even more of a circus than the last one). They could drop the FISA report before Strzok I guess, but I'd hold it til after he digs himself more of a hole. That will take another week of the news cycle, maybe two depending on the hearings it generates. That's about three to four weeks which puts us into early September. Mueller's probe can't survive those bullets, he'll be forced to show something once that information goes mainstream. 

Rudy says by September 1 - very possible. I say by mid September/October 1 unless the FISA ap drops tomorrow. 

Rudy's last line was telling to me about the games going on behind the scenes. Hannity asked "why would you even consider a counter proposal?" to which Rudy responds, "when it's over I'll tell you."

Nothing is what it seems. By design.

(Oh, and then what happens after Mueller's probe closes? ... These guys get their turn)

Image result for sessions and huber

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How can you turn a blind eye to all this corruption so tied to Trump. He is the Swamp. 

Gimmie a break.

Trump's a lot of things, but colluding with Russia isn't one of them.

Total BS. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it. This whole thing was cooked up by the left because they can't handle the results of a Presidential election. AND STILL TO THIS DAY.

Continue with your hateful rhetoric though. I hasn't gotten you anywhere and WILL NOT get you anywhere moving forward.

Americans are tired of this Russian BS. And I ain't talking about the conservatives. I am talking about the every day independents who just go out and do their jobs and support their families. You know, the real Americans who count.......... not people on the right or people on the left.

I am tired of the Trump haters on the left and the Trump ass kissers on the right.

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Stay tuned... 

Is he wrong? No.

Consider the hypocrisy....

The "hacks" bust CNN for cheating and giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate (as CNN has done for the Dem every election since at least 1992...)

CNN's favorite treasonous liars, the "US" "intel" community, says RUSSIA did the hacks, but can't prove that worth a ####.

CNN then endlessly starts bitching about "Russian meddling in our elections," never mind that the unproven Russian "hack" actually exposed CNN for doing exactly what CNN is trying to blame on ghosts....

CNN meddled, cheated, colluded, and attempted to alter the results of a US election.

18 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Consider the hypocrisy....

The "hacks" bust CNN for cheating and giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate (as CNN has done for the Dem every election since at least 1992...)

CNN's favorite treasonous liars, the "US" "intel" community, says RUSSIA did the hacks, but can't prove that worth a ####.

CNN then endlessly starts bitching about "Russian meddling in our elections," never mind that the unproven Russian "hack" actually exposed CNN for doing exactly what CNN is trying to blame on ghosts....

CNN meddled, cheated, colluded, and attempted to alter the results of a US election.

and it didn't matter

and the Russians mattered even less.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

and it didn't matter

and the Russians mattered even less.

but with Swampy Jeff Sessions in control of "justice," CNN gets off completely, and the DOJ spends a fortune trying to get Trump on whatever....

9 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

but with Swampy Jeff Sessions in control of "justice," CNN gets off completely, and the DOJ spends a fortune trying to get Trump on whatever....

pretend it's the Unfunny Comedy Network under oath

A majority of Americans have fallen into “Russia fatigue,” and want the probe into Moscow’s influence in the 2016 ended, according to a new survey .

The latest Zogby Analytics online survey found that 52 percent of voters believe that “it is time” for investigator Robert Mueller to wrap up his probe. Some 30 percent do not want it ended.

The poll also found that a third of Democrats also want the investigation ended. The poll analysis said it was “shocking” that 32 percent of Democrats want Mueller to deliver his results.

“Voters might have Russia fatigue,” said the poll analysis. “A majority thinks it's time to wrap-up Mueller's Russia probe, and so do a third of Democrats. There might be fear that the Russia probe will undermine Democratic chances in November to take back control of Congress,” it added.

33 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Trump can lay all this to rest himself if he declassifies all the documents himself.

He has said he will respect the process, but maybe now he should do what he has to end it. 

I wonder Sekulow is telling him this?

The D can wait it out and see what they are actually having to answer.

recent cases I’ve worked on showed the plaintiff or prosecutor not doing much work to advance the accusation with useful evidence, not sure if this is a trend....

this rarely comes to a good end, each matter is different and has led to an unpredictable and often puzzling result in any direction

better for the accusing side to do actual work and present evidence that can be sifted for veracity

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The D can wait it out and see what they are actually having to answer.

recent cases I’ve worked on showed the plaintiff or prosecutor not doing much work to advance the accusation with useful evidence, not sure if this is a trend....

this rarely comes to a good end, each matter is different and has led to an unpredictable and often puzzling result in any direction

better for the accusing side to do actual work and present evidence that can be sifted for veracity

You would know better than a moron like me.

?