DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's Gary's new handle. Gary can't quit us. 

Yes, I realize this but Gary had stated that as long as I am a member of this community he will choose not to participate because I am so reprehensible etc etc. 

I'd like him to remember this.

They have touched on the Trump presidency now at the trial. Manafort was still calling in favors from Gates while he, Gates, was working for Trump. 

Prosecutor Greg Andres showed Gates emails from Manafort, which showed that Gates’s former boss requested that Gates use his position in the Trump campaign to offer a series of favors to Stephen Calk, the founder and CEO of Federal Savings Bank, one of the banks that extended Manafort a loan in 2016.

First, Calk’s name was added to a list of national economic advisers to the campaign. Then, in November 2016, Manafort wrote Gates: “We need to discuss Steve Calk for Sec of the Army. I hear the list is being considered this weekend,” indicating that wanted Gates’s help getting Calk considered by the presidential transition for the Cabinet-level job.

Then, in December 2016, Manafort wrote Gates an email he marked “urgent,” listing people Manafort wanted to be invited to Trump’s inauguration in January. Included on the list were Calk and his son.

Gates testified that Manafort was so hard up for cash that he was having trouble paying for the Yankees season tickets that he had held since 2006.

Gates said Manafort asked whether his former business partner would do him a “favor,” and write a letter claiming that he, Gates, was responsible for purchasing the tickets.

Gates said he had not purchased the tickets himself, though he has acknowledged previously that he occasionally used Manafort’s seats. He said the purchase was causing Manafort a credit card debt of nearly $225,000, and the letter was meant to alleviate that debt.

Prosecutors have  finished their questioning of Gates. Defense attorneys will begin questioning him at 2:45 p.m.

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They have touched on the Trump presidency now at the trial. Manafort was still calling in favors from Gates while he, Gates, was working for Trump. 

As a service of the community here can you bundle your Manafort updates to include info on the investigations of Tony Podesta, former GOP congressman Vin Weber, and former Clinton White House lawyer Greg Craig?  It would be helpful to get the updates on all 4 concurrently. 

Just now, keepthefaith said:

As a service of the community here can you bundle your Manafort updates to include info on the investigations of Tony Podesta, former GOP congressman Vin Weber, and former Clinton White House lawyer Greg Craig?  It would be helpful to get the updates on all 4 concurrently. 

If you didn’t quote Tibs I wouldn’t see anything but the line telling me that road apple of his post is blocked.....

• Christopher Steele dodged all requests to meet with Congress about his dossier.
• Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley found a solution.
• Lawyers for a Russian businessman suing over the dossier have agreed to provide Grassley with a deposition Steele gave in June.

A lawyer for a Russian businessman suing BuzzFeed News over the infamous Steele dossier says he will provide the Senate with a video of a deposition that Christopher Steele, the document’s author, gave as part of the BuzzFeed lawsuit in June.

CHRISTOPHER STEELE DODGED CONGRESS’S INTERVIEW REQUESTS, BUT CHUCK GRASSLEY FOUND A SOLUTION

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

• Christopher Steele dodged all requests to meet with Congress about his dossier.
• Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley found a solution.
• Lawyers for a Russian businessman suing over the dossier have agreed to provide Grassley with a deposition Steele gave in June.

A lawyer for a Russian businessman suing BuzzFeed News over the infamous Steele dossier says he will provide the Senate with a video of a deposition that Christopher Steele, the document’s author, gave as part of the BuzzFeed lawsuit in June.

CHRISTOPHER STEELE DODGED CONGRESS’S INTERVIEW REQUESTS, BUT CHUCK GRASSLEY FOUND A SOLUTION

Awesome. Sad when a russian businessman has the guts to do what our law enforcement agencies and politicians won't.