DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

You need an eye exam, or a better understanding of micro-expressions and their meaning, if you think these: 

13 hours ago, Buftex said:

Sweet dreams.....     150916220107-trump-debate-faces-split-super-169.jpg                

are in any way equal to the micro expressions shown here: 

DiA31j5W0AA3eas.jpg

Worth considering: 

As well as this: 

(Those who have followed with me throughout the months knew this as well. We're way ahead of the curve, even still, on a lot of the details. That's going to make the next bit of time and exposure feel repetitive and like nothing is happening. Remember that there are two active grand juries working in the background with Huber and Sessions. There is forward motion on all of this going on... but the media's hold on the narrative needs to be shattered before we can really bring it home. That will take time and exposure like we had yesterday with Strzok.)

Look at that. After weeks of lying and obfuscating, the NYT admits what we already knew about Halper: 

Refresher: Two important articles on the "hacking" myth: 

1. https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

2. https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/

NEW RUSSIA INDICTMENTS, BUT NOT A LOT OF HELP FOR THE NARRATIVE:

Dh_8LpmVMAAeX8M?format=jpg&name=small

Deputy AG Rosenstein: "There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result." http://abcn.ws/2zDR9iI 

This changes everything...............oh wait a minute.............No it doesn't

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NEW RUSSIA INDICTMENTS, BUT NOT A LOT OF HELP FOR THE NARRATIVE:

Dh_8LpmVMAAeX8M?format=jpg&name=small

Deputy AG Rosenstein: "There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result." http://abcn.ws/2zDR9iI 

This changes everything...............oh wait a minute.............No it doesn't

Why didn't you post the rest of his statement there? 

19 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I had to cut down the quote as it was fairly long (sorry DR!!)

I do not get the idea he was not bright. He seems quite intelligent to me. He did remind me of someone who is so smug, so full of hubris that he borders on pathological.  Whether or not he is a functioning nut is open to debate (he's functioning, but is he really nuts would be the debate).

As far as Lisa Page being a honeypot... ummm do men really have such low standards? The woman is unattractive. (Maybe he likes brains and personality!?) That is why the "handler" idea resonated with me. She doesn't appear at first glance (or second glance or fiftieth glance to be honest) to be the honeypot-type. 

"A man is basically as faithful as his options"

--Socrates 410 BC 

(Or maybe it wa Chris Rock, one of the two)

• Like (+1) 1

Mueller is pretty free to hand out indictments to people who will never see the inside of a courtroom. There's one exception to the 25 Russian indictments and that is going to make Mueller look pretty foolish. They've asked for a trial (speedy at that) and now Mueller doesn't know what to do. Regardless, the other five indictments have nothing to do with Russian collusion and some may be dropped.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Mueller is pretty free to hand out indictments to people who will never see the inside of a courtroom. There's one exception to the 25 Russian indictments and that is going to make Mueller look pretty foolish. They've asked for a trial (speedy at that) and now Mueller doesn't know what to do. Regardless, the other five indictments have nothing to do with Russian collusion and some may be dropped.

I think this replaces the companies he indicted in the first place - the ones he was "certain" would not show up in court. I am not sure what happens to those indictments now (do they just go away?)  He's again looking at "wins" for people he is "certain" will never show up in court.  Can a person from a foreign country just send an attorney to court to represent him/her in the way a company can?

I've seen it floated around on various forums that Russia could bring this before the UN, and ask for all "evidence" in front of a leaky UN court. I am not certain if the indicted would have to be present for that, but if they did not have to be present, WTH would Mueller do then?

The Washington DC Swamp - the greatest show on earth. PT Barnum could only wish to present like current political theater. The question is: how many American people are the suckers born every minute who believe this claptrap being spouted?