DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The contrast between Cohen (who is free) and the Putin paid stooge Manafort is telling. Cohen is basically telling the world he will talk and has even criticized Trumps child snatching policies. Manafort sits there in jail. Trial coming soon, while his two former bosses meet at a summit. 

Gawd it must suck to be you every day. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Haha (+1) 2

Memos detail FBI’s ‘Hurry the F up pressure’ to probe Trump campaign

Some internal memos detail the pressure being applied by the FBI to DOJ prosecutors to get the warrant on Carter Page buttoned up before Election Day.

In one email exchange with the subject line "Crossfire FISA," Strzok and Lisa Page discussed talking points to get then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to persuade a high-ranking DOJ official to sign off on the warrant.

"At a minimum, that keeps the hurry the F up pressure on him," Strzok emailed Lisa Page on Oct. 14, 2016, less than four weeks before Election Day.

Four days later the same team was emailing about rushing to get approval for another FISA warrant for another Russia-related investigation code-named "Dragon."

"Still an expedite?" one of the emails beckoned, as the FBI tried to meet the requirements of a process known as a Woods review before a FISA warrant can be approved by the courts.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fullsized image

Nunes is a complete joke. Trump's water boy. Cohens going to testify 

---

Michael Cohen has reportedly told friends that he’s pessimistic about the chances of receiving a pardon from his longtime client and friend President Donald Trump. The attorney—currently under criminal investigation in New York—has not yet been charged with any wrongdoing, but has told his friends he doesn’t think the President will ride to his rescue. “I brought up the pardon, and he said, ‘I don’t think so. I just don’t think so,’” Cohen’s friend recounted to a CNN reporter, adding: “He’s certain in his mind that he has been dismissed.” A second friend told CNN that they have discussed the possibility of a pardon, and that it is becoming increasingly clear that Cohen is not “counting on it,” adding: “His mindset is of someone who is operating under the assumption that he is not getting that, though of course he doesn’t know one way or the other.” In a recent interview with ABC News, Cohen said his “first loyalty” was with his family and his country—not the President.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That same story is posted literally two posts above this one.... it's really not hard to check first. 

it's called verbal and typing diarrhea, Tibs is chronic with both

not a picosecond passes from brain to mouth or typing fingers, not a picosecond of thought or reflection

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Memos detail FBI’s ‘Hurry the F up pressure’ to probe Trump campaign

Some internal memos detail the pressure being applied by the FBI to DOJ prosecutors to get the warrant on Carter Page buttoned up before Election Day.

In one email exchange with the subject line "Crossfire FISA," Strzok and Lisa Page discussed talking points to get then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to persuade a high-ranking DOJ official to sign off on the warrant.

"At a minimum, that keeps the hurry the F up pressure on him," Strzok emailed Lisa Page on Oct. 14, 2016, less than four weeks before Election Day.

Four days later the same team was emailing about rushing to get approval for another FISA warrant for another Russia-related investigation code-named "Dragon."

"Still an expedite?" one of the emails beckoned, as the FBI tried to meet the requirements of a process known as a Woods review before a FISA warrant can be approved by the courts.

This is really a bombshell article by Solomon. I'm running around this morning so I don't have as much time as I want to break it down, but let's see how far I can get. Starting with this, a major revelation that cuts right to the core of what Horowitz will be looking at with his FISA abuse report:

In late September of 2016, articles about Carter Page's work with Russian energy companies and Putin oligarch buddies begin to hit the MSM. Of course, left out of these stories is the fact Page was working with the FBI as an undercover asset to help bust a Russian spy ring, this caused Page to reach out to the FBI and complain about leaks. After all, undercover informants (UIs), which Page was, are supposed to be protected by the FBI, not outted to the press: 

DhbHbbPVAAAklTE.jpg

The article that Page was specifically referencing was written by none other than Michael Isikoff. That's a name we should all remember. The source for this story below was Christopher Steele and his dossier - which we know was in part compiled and by Nellie Ohr and Glenn Simpson working with the FBI-Counter Intelligence Division and the DOJ-National Security Division:

DhbMXO6VAAIr7Lr.jpg

DhbMYUfUwAQJ9UE.jpg

This confirms bias, the sort of bias the IG could not find "documentary evidence of" in the MYE. This confirms that the FBI used the Steele dossier as a pretext to investigate Page and get a FISA warrant. The very charge that's been denied by the Adam Schiffs of the Hill for over a year.

Now, again, what was once called "crazy conspiracy" is proven true. 

But there's more, much more in this article... Let's keep going before I have to run: 

Hey, would you look at that... hmm, wonder what this means?

DhbBItjUcAQDAxo.jpg

We've known that the FBI tried to get two previous FISA warrants before Page's was approved in October of '16. These applications were rejected. But this seems to imply something that's long been suspected, but never confirmed, that there are more FISA's than just the one on Carter Page. (I would expect there to ultimately be FISAs on Page, Manafort, Flynn, and possibly Trump himself). This might be moving the ball towards that revelation. 

But let's take a second to focus on the code name "Dragon". Remember Stephan Halper? The Langley connected spy put into the orbit of the Trump campaign (coincidentally right around this very time frame)? Remember what his specialty for Langley was: CHINA. In fact, Halper has used the code name "Dragon" in the past. File this one away as "interesting" for now... 

Let's keep going: 

One day after the election, the Crossfire Hurricane team immediately goes all in on Manafort as a way to get to Trump. Despite being fired three months earlier, Strzok and Page use a Daily Beast article to the focus on Paul's dirty past... 

DhbB9LDU0AAzIDA.jpg

DhbCFz6VQAMwiPJ.jpg

https://www.thedailybeast.com/paul-manafort-thrown-from-trump-crazy-train

Interesting timing, isn't it? Let's remember my speculation, that Manafort - like Halper - was inserted into Trump's orbit as a plant. Perhaps by Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group (on behalf of the DNC/Clinton campaign). Now, let's step back and remember the key motivation for the entire Crossfire Hurricane team, noted in the bold: 

DePIZ_VVQAE0-gO.jpg

Once Trump won the election, those moves made to justify their previous illegal surveillance operation (which included the use of plants and spies such as Manafort and Halper), the lead FBI agent in charge began to sweep up all links to their plot, including the CI's used

What's REALLY interesting to speculate here is that Solomon's article paints how concerned they were about getting to Manafort before the transition of power was complete... especially when you consider the other bits in this article. What is Mueller investigating again? ?

The conspirators needed more protection during the transition as the operation turned from political spying/election rigging to a true palace coup. Enter, the still unnamed FBI transition liaison... who just so happened to be an expert in surveillance

DhbDyAwVQAElV0c.jpg

That's normal, right? :lol:

But it gets better. Remember the big dust up when, without consent or warrants, tens of thousands of transition team emails were turned over to Mueller's probe? 

DhbEIVKVMAA6Ppd.jpg

From the Daily Beast: 

DhbFmbAV4AIlVoZ.jpg

and:

DhbH6-dVMAECqWV.jpg

Lots of funny business going on... ran out of time here for now, will return. But this Solomon piece is damning to the narrative that we've been fed. There will be a lot more to come on this, including the possibility that Solomon's source is (perhaps) stuck in an embassy at the moment... 

• Like (+1) 2

Wow... 

Tell me again how Manafort is going to bring down Trump. If he had anything on Trump he would have flipped already. So what is Manafort pressuring him for?

... Could it be that he's trying to get something from Manafort other that Trump intel? 

Nah. Can't be that... 

38 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I still go back to Page and why the MSM isn't asking "why isn't this 'spy' in jail awaiting trial?"

The basis for his FISA warrant was that he was an active Russian agent working against the US. 

Yup. The fact he's walking around a free man is one of the more blatant proofs that this palace coup was real. 

• Like (+1) 1

Former Republican Senate leader Bill Frist: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-senate-i-led-put-country-over-party-this-one-must-do-the-same-for-robert-mueller/2018/07/06/b09f0a22-8064-11e8-b660-4d0f9f0351f1_story.html?utm_term=.2ee29aa06376

I’m a Republican because I stand for small government and also, as a physician, for the dignity of every life. But I am also a Republican because I believe in the rule of law. Republicans must fight for that principle today — even if it means pushing back against a Republican administration. As a party, we can’t let the president or his allies erode the independence of the Justice Department or public trust in the vital work of law enforcement. That would be true even if the stakes were much lower, but it is overwhelmingly so when it comes to investigating foreign interference in our elections. Congress must ensure that Mueller is able to do his job without interference or intimidation.

Nobody knows what the special counsel’s investigation will conclude. I, for one, do not think the president colluded with Russian President Vladimir Putin to win the 2016 election. But I do believe Putin purposely tried to undermine our democratic process.

It isn’t easy to tell a president of your own party that he is wrong. But the assault on Mueller’s investigation does not help the president or his party. When Trump talks about firing the special counsel or his power to pardon himself, he makes it seem as though he has something to hide. The president must remember that only Mueller’s exoneration can lift the cloud hanging over the White House.

Every American should be rooting for Mueller’s success in determining precisely how Russia interfered in our fundamental democratic process. 

Congress must never abandon its role as an equal branch of government. In this moment, that means protecting Mueller’s investigation. We’re at our best as senators and Republicans when we defend our institutions. But more than that, it’s our best face as Americans.

People around the world admire not just the material well-being of the United States but our values, too. The rule of law is something many die trying to secure for their countries. We can’t afford to squander it at home.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

As predicted, two years ago almost now, Russian Collusion is dead. Deader than dead, it's already been autopsied and buried. 

From the most recent SC filings regarding the Manafort case: 

DhhCsWfUcAI9APs.jpg:large

"The Government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government and, accordingly, does not oppose the defendant's motion in that respect."

Image result for it's over go home gif

So, if there was no collusion... what has this whole thing been about since November 9th, 2016?

A COVER-UP OF A PALACE COUP AND ELECTION RIGGING BY THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION AND IC. All those people who have been up in arms over "Russian interfering in the election" and working with Trump to do so, should look inwards now. And see who your true enemy is/was. It was never Russia and Trump. It was always the last administration and IC who said you, the American public, don't get to pick their leadership or have a say in our foreign policy agenda. 

• Like (+1) 4