DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Politico received the audio from a closed-door session in a sealed courtroom.

That is hilarious.  Why even bother trying to keep secrets at this point?

My take at the time (and I still haven't moved off it) is the Politico story was designed to tip off the intended targets (who likely were in the media and Clinton/Obama camps). There's no other reason for it to have been released as it was (and then ignored by virtually everyone).

Grassley Reminds FBI Agents Wanting to Blow the Whistle: You Are Legally Protected to Do So
by Katie Pavlich

Original Article

According to media reports this week, a number of FBI agents are hoping to get subpoenaed in the Russia probe so they can expose corruption at the top of the Bureau. In other words, guys on the ground are ready to talk about decisions made by the suits in Washington D.C. Many agents in the FBI want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal problems caused by former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, three people in direct contact with active field agents tell TheDC. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's how despotism is birthed.

• Like (+1) 1

they got anything yet?

i mean I've been on some files where people milked that cow until it was dried out bones but give me a !@#$ing break on this waste of time....

$20 million and counting.

That is the bill the citizens of this country are paying and continue to pay on the most USELESS investigation in the history of this country.

Good job........... moronic Dems.