DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. 

By obtaining a TITLE I FISA on Carter Page. This gave the FBI/DOJ/USIC the ability to spy on ANYONE they wished who ever had or MAY have contact with Page without a warrant. 

That's why they wanted a FISA on a man who had already left the campaign, fukktard.

So if they never really fired him and he was still a go between for Trump and Putin they would know. 

Interesting! That's why Trump is freaking out over this! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So if they never really fired him and he was still a go between for Trump and Putin they would know. 

Interesting! That's why Trump is freaking out over this! 

Yeah, Trump is really quaking in his boots.

No, the man is laughing his ass off at how stupid and resistant the Democratic Party is.

25 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Too bad he likely won't testify.  Speaking for myself, I would love to see him on the stand, giggling away.  Then I would like to see him answer Mueller's questions.

I don't get it.....

With all this evidence of collusion you claim, why do we need him to testify about anything? Can't we just charge him and get it over with? Seems with months of recordings of phone, texts, and even conferences there has GOT to be enough to prove all of this amirite?

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Naw, I just dislike you.  It is not really hate

You know what I hate? People who try to make a case for something on purely partisan reasons.

Just now, Cinga said:

I don't get it.....

With all this evidence of collusion you claim, why do we need him to testify about anything? Can't we just charge him and get it over with? Seems with months of recordings of phone, texts, and even conferences there has GOT to be enough to prove all of this amirite?

The partisan hacks are relegated to hoping that Trump slips up in some way whether it's intentional or not.

55 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I don't get it.....

Because they want validation.  It's the fundamental driving force of American liberal immaturity: validation.  

• Like (+1) 1

Grassley's memo is now (partially) unredacted... 

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf

Here's the side-by-side redactions... hard to tell WHY the FBI didn't want this out:

DVZagYPXkAAd5UN.jpg

DVZagYTWsAA0C40.jpg

DVZagYTW0AExBnA.jpg

DVZagYRX4AAhIs-.jpg

DVZaq8qWAAAHVjr.jpg

DVZaq8_W0AAdwXS.jpg

DVZaq9BW4AAJFw-.jpg

DVZaq9CXUAAwxPS.jpg

Read it. This is damning stuff. 

And we're STILL in the opening phase of this roll out. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Grassley's memo is now (partially) unredacted... 

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf

Here's the side-by-side redactions... hard to tell WHY the FBI didn't want this out:

DVZagYPXkAAd5UN.jpg

DVZagYTWsAA0C40.jpg

DVZagYTW0AExBnA.jpg

DVZagYRX4AAhIs-.jpg

DVZaq8qWAAAHVjr.jpg

DVZaq8_W0AAdwXS.jpg

DVZaq9BW4AAJFw-.jpg

DVZaq9CXUAAwxPS.jpg

Read it. This is damning stuff. 

And we're STILL in the opening phase of this roll out. 

Wasn't someone around here saying something about frogs slowing getting their pot turned up to boiling?

Looks like the water's heating up.  As anticipated per your very consistent posting this past year.  

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, njbuff said:

Yeah, Trump is really quaking in his boots.

No, the man is laughing his ass off at how stupid and resistant the Democratic Party is.

Yup, running around calling his opponents traitors for not properLy honoring him. Losing it. 

27 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Lots of new texts being released today. It appears Strock and Page are implicating 44. 

Was wondering why Strzok hadn't been fired already... Looks like they want to keep him right where they can get their hands on him easy enough. Maybe he'll be the first to flip?

11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Was wondering why Strzok hadn't been fired already... Looks like they want to keep him right where they can get their hands on him easy enough. Maybe he'll be the first to flip?

Perhaps. I think it might make him more available for the IG and Congressional committees for interrogation. I mean questioning. :ph34r:

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/07/trump-mueller-russia-probe-395958

Trump's allies are trying to convince him to reach a compromise with Mueller. 

Stone and at least two other people who regularly speak to Trump — Newsmax publisher Chris Ruddy and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich — are instead advising that the president offer Mueller a compromise of responding to questions in writing only. That’s the same deal President Ronald Reagan struck during the Iran-Contra investigation in 1987, multiple Trump allies noted in interviews.

Trump's legal team is also interested in the possibility of a partial written exchange with Mueller, according to a source familiar with the White House's strategy.

Whether Mueller would accept such an outcome is unclear. But it's one potential middle position between Trump’s public pledge to cooperate with the special counsel and fear among his lawyers and advisers that speaking to Mueller under oath could put him in serious legal jeopardy, particularly given his long track record of false and exaggerated claims.