DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, row_33 said:

I thought it was a Committee that decided to release the memo, not the Republicans

The House Intelligence Committee voted to release the memo. But the vote was along party lines, all the republicans voted to release, all 9 dems voted to prevent its release. 

Then everyone but Schiff voted to block his memo from being released at the same time (a memo he didn't let anyone read, not even other committee members). 

DUzymcqWAAExXRL.jpg

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The House Intelligence Committee voted to release the memo. But the vote was along party lines, all the republicans voted to release, all 9 dems voted to prevent its release. 

Then everyone but Schiff voted to block his memo from being released at the same time (a memo he didn't let anyone read, not even other committee members). 

I wish they would release the actual FISA warrant.  A strictly partisan memo will raise suspicion to people who just find out about this.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I wish they would release the actual FISA warrant.  A strictly partisan memo will raise suspicion to people who just find out about this.

DNI Coats released one in April that lays the groundwork for all of this, it's important:

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

But remember, despite what is being reported, the memo is based on evidence shown to Nunes by Coats and Rogers. No one else. It's not based on the FISA application (not entirely), instead it's based on the raw SIGINT shown to him by Coats and Rogers (and Flynn's leak killers).

That stuff won't be released until (if ever) the DOJ IG report which will deal with it more explicitly. 

What he was shown (I'm speculating) is communications between the names mentioned in the memo talking about how they gamed the system to get the warrant. I'm also expecting the memo to show that other Americans, not named in that FISA warrant for Page, were being unmasked and tapped. 

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Is Nancy spitting into or drinking from the CNN Kool-Aid mug.

She's shaking, scared out of her mind, and repeatedly calles Devin Dennis while also taking shots at Chris C. :lol: 

Remember, she HAS NEVER READ THE MEMO HERSELF. Yet she's speaking definitively about it.

Edited by Deranged Rhino