DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wray fired him. 

Not mine (obv), but has good info: 

DUuw4vZUQAUPRyn.jpg

Given his pension deal, it sounds more like a "negotiated vacation starting immediately."  He certainly wasn't fired, as he's officially on payroll until his pension vests in March.

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

It's true! You were implying the other day Obama lawyered up. Straight from Q.

You are a parrot. 

I didn't get that from Q. But whatever makes you feel better. Ignore the evidence I present. Ignore the detail I provide. If it helps you get through what's coming by considering me to be a parrot - have at it. 

It won't change what's happening. It only prevents you from learning something new from sources which contradict with your pre-formed conclusions. 

You may consider that comforting. 

I call it lazy.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Given his pension deal, it sounds more like a "negotiated vacation starting immediately."  He certainly wasn't fired, as he's officially on payroll until his pension vests in March.

The story is just breaking. The details are being intentionally obfuscated by media members who are trying to protect their narrative. 

Chris Wray fired him today after reading the memo at 4pm yesterday. He won't get his pension. Just watch how it unfolds.

Looks like they got one:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/29/new-book-mccabe-initiated-white-house-meeting-that-led-to-leak/

And by they, I don't mean the FBI. I mean these two heroes: 

"I'll give you the SIGINT"

Image result for admiral rogers and mike flynn

"And I'll give you their balls."

Good article: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/29/hours-after-fbi-director-chris-wray-reviews-house-intel-memo-asst-fbi-director-mccabe-resigns/

Just passing along info: at 5pm EST today the House Intel Committee will vote to release the memo. Trump has already said he'd release it as head of the executive, so we could get it tonight. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

It totally doesn't matter if McCabe was fired or forced out or saved up his vacations days or whatever.  There won't even BE an FBI by the end of the week, after Devin Nunes unleashes his Necronomicon Ex-Mortis upon the world.

[Note:  I get to decide later whether this post is considered sarcastic or prescient]

Edited by Cugalabanza
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Looks like they got one:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/29/new-book-mccabe-initiated-white-house-meeting-that-led-to-leak/

And by they, I don't mean the FBI. I mean these two heroes: 

"I'll give you the SIGINT"

"And I'll give you their balls."

Good article: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/29/hours-after-fbi-director-chris-wray-reviews-house-intel-memo-asst-fbi-director-mccabe-resigns/

Just passing along info: at 5pm EST today the House Intel Committee will vote to release the memo. Trump has already said he'd release it as head of the executive, so we could get it tonight. 

If you can't find any decent sources, use this crap. 

5 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

It totally doesn't matter if McCabe was fired or forced out or saved up his vacations days or whatever.  There won't even BE an FBI by the end of the week, after Devin Nunes unleashes his Necronomicon Ex-Mortis upon the world.

[Note:  I get to decide later whether this post is considered sarcastic or prescient]

Based on the **** that's going down, I'll put $100 on sarcastic. 

If the FBI's leadership was acting like shills for Hillary's campaign, they should get the death penalty. (figuratively speaking) :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Presciastic.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy cow, I'd give Sara Carter something to write about. GIGGITY.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More on this and why it's relevant (GG take note because it deals in part with your earlier question):

Why is this important? 

As I referenced earlier in the thread, on January 4th Grassley sent a criminal referral letter to the DOJ:

DUvJeLCUMAAeOeH.png

The premise of Grassley's assertion was that based on evidence shown to the Senate Judiciary about the FBI's FISA application for surveillance on team Trump, Steele had lied to the FBI. Or, to put it another way, if what the FBI had told the FISA court is true - then Steele must have lied to the FBI.

This was a trap. The target is NOT Steele. It's the black hats in the FBI. Here's why...  

The FBI claimed the dossier content was NOT political opposition research. To assert this, the FBI said the dossier had not been disseminated to the media by Steele or his proxies (Fusion GPS/Simpson). The objective of the FBI at this time was to give the dossier enhanced credibility as underlying evidence to get the FISA. This was CRUCIAL because their backs were against the wall. In April of 16, just a month earlier, Rogers had cut off Fusion GPS and Crowdstrike's access to raw 702 intel on every American (this was revealed in the unclassified FISA memo in April of 17). They needed to bolster the dossier to get further access to the 702 material AND to justify their prior 702 requests which Roger's audit had uncovered. They were working against a fast ticking clock. 

Back to Grassley... 

The Senate interviewed Glenn Simpson, and during that testimony Simpson described Steele's activity and made no such assertion (that the dossier was not oppo research). In fact, he said the opposite. Simpson admitted the dossier had been widely shopped to the media, that he held frequent briefings to the media about the dossier, and even gave payment to the media for assistance in selling the above narrative.

When Grassley saw the evidence the FBI gave to the FIS court to get the FISA (which the public has yet to see), and when he saw this evidence was in direct conflict with FBI and Simpson's assertions about the dossier itself, Grassley knows the FBI lied to the court. Not Steele. So, Chuck called the FBI out and called their bluff.

Grassley sends the DOJ a criminal referral, telling them that if what the FBI told the FIS court is true, then Steele lied to the FBI.

But Grassley KNOWS Steele didn't lie to the FBI. 

He knows it was the FBI lying to the FIS court by making false claims about what Steele told them.

That's what this is really all about. And it's way down in the weeds but crucial to understand. 

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More on this and why it's relevant (GG take note because it deals in part with your earlier question):

It doesn't deal with that question, because the dossier had already existed, as Simpson was shopping it all over the place.  Thus the timeline still points to Putin's cronies as the source material for the dossier itself.   How it was used is a different matter.