DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You have to respect the stamina and commitment, though.  

In the same manner as someone taking the world's biggest crap - I might marvel at it's magnitude,  but still be repulsed by it.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Here, you might need this:

shovel.jpg

Is that what you use to feed Azalian the sh it eater? :lol:

I'll give you credit, you are not as stupid as him. But who is? 

But how come you never make serious arguments? Everything you do is a mindless attack. Why is that?  

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is that what you use to feed Azalian the sh it eater? :lol:

I'll give you credit, you are not as stupid as him. But who is? 

But how come you never make serious arguments? Everything you do is a mindless attack. Why is that?  

Who is Azalian? I rarely make serious arguments with you because you are so stupid. Claiming that the Carter Page went to Russia is ignorant even though it is meaningless.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

One thing I've been curious about... Where the hell is Julian Assange?  Why is he so quiet? I know that we went to Great Lengths to silence him But I have concern with his silence on this topic because surely he has a trove of information pertinent that he could still on Veil

Its interesting that Mueller hasn't requested an interview with him, considering how everyone in the MSM and DNC says he's Russian backed and a huge part of this. The fact they haven't done so says to me how disingenuous this investigation has been. 

Also, expect Assange to become a key figure soon. I've heard that from too many people to dismiss. 

It's about time. I'm sure the Russian bots infecting our political discourse will be upset by this. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/24/politics/nunes-memo-fbi/index.html

Washington (CNN)The Justice Department warned Wednesday that it "would be extraordinarily reckless" for the House intelligence Committee to release a classified memo publicly "without giving the Department and the FBI the opportunity to review the memorandum," and to "advise" on possible harm to national security and ongoing investigations from its public release.

CNN has obtained a copy of the letter sent by Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd to committee Chairman Devin Nunes.

The letter asks "why the Committee would possibly seek to disclose classified and law enforcement sensitive information without first consulting with the relevant members of the intelligence community."
Boyd wrote that the Justice Department has turned over more than 1,000 pages of classified documents to the committee "relating to the FBI's relationship, if any, with a source and its reliance, if any, on information provided by that source."

Citing media reports that the memo suggests FBI abuse of FISA authorities, Boyd says the Justice Department is "currently unaware of any wrongdoing relating to the FISA process," but says the department takes any allegation of such abuse seriously and "we agree that any abuse of that system cannot be tolerated."

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Its interesting that Mueller hasn't requested an interview with him, considering how everyone in the MSM and DNC says he's Russian backed and a huge part of this. The fact they haven't done so says to me how disingenuous this investigation has been. 

Also, expect Assange to become a key figure soon. I've heard that from too many people to dismiss. 

I just can't imagine how he matters. He's been discredited by both sides. 

I always liked him more than Obama, though.

25 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I just can't imagine how he matters. He's been discredited by both sides. 

I always liked him more than Obama, though.

He's an anarchist - which ultimately makes him dangerous to both sides. 

I'd argue he matters IF he can prove the DNC documents weren't given to him by Russians (but by a leaker). That kind of evidence, which he'd absolutely have if it exists, would be worth a pardon as it would blow the entire Russian collusion story out of the water. 

The way this is unfolding has been planned for over a year. Assange has a role to play (I believe). Let's see if he surfaces in the next few weeks in a brand new embassy.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Uh-oh. This contradicts what Comey swore under oath. He swore he only spoke with 44 once in 2015 and once in 2016 "to say goodbye". Now it seems he was briefing Obama throughout the process. 

What say you, Mr. Comey? 

Image result for james comey gif

Oh, we knew that already. 

He said he "spoke" to Obama twice, not that he texted him constantly.

Comey is a weasel and an attorney. He chose his words carefully.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's how you would describe Alan Dershowitz?

No self-respecting distinguished attorney, Harvard Law professor, and/or liberal would be caught dead on Faux News, so therefore he is just some guy.

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

No self-respecting distinguished attorney, Harvard Law professor, and/or liberal would be caught dead on Faux News, so therefore he is just some guy.

I guess one has to be a lemming to be a true democrat;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dershowitz#Politics

Politics[edit]

Dershowitz is an avowed supporter of the Democratic Party. In 2016, he stated that he would cancel his party membership if Keith Ellison was appointed party chair;[32]Tom Perez was appointed instead. Dershowitz endorsed Hillary Clinton in the 2008 presidential election, and later endorsed the party nominee, Barack Obama.[33]

Despite his admitted liberal tendencies, Dershowitz has been a defender for President Trump in some cases. In January 2018 he said that Democrats attacking the president's 'mental fitness' was a "very dangerous" line of attack.[34] He has also been adamant that there is "no case" for obstruction of justice against President Trump regarding the firing of former FBI Director James Comey.[35] Dershowitz also has said that "collusion" as it is defined by Democrats and the media in reference to Russian meddling in the 2016 election is not a crime.[36]

Can it get any more cartoonish? Now back to Clinton email nonsense, lol!! 

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) on Wednesday walked back his comments claiming that there is a “secret society” among the Department of Justice and the FBI to undermine the Trump administration. The allegations were based on a text exchange between two FBI agents that are accused of anti-Trump bias. On Wednesday, however, Johnson claimed he did not know “what they meant” in the exchange, and his committee—the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs—will now focus on “the Clinton email scandal.” Johnson’s original comments were made Tuesday evening on Fox News’ Special Report and said he had an informant confirming “a group holding secret meetings off-site” and that it showed “potentially corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ron-johnson-walks-back-fbi-secret-society-claim